Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

JBH22

Western AD is very effective against cruise missiles, so he's right in asking for that
Yes Patriot in Saudi Arabia was proven effective against Iranian drones.
Add to that french, German and other western state who did fight any credible adversary over the past two decades.
At this stage it will be Ukraine that should train Nato.

blackjack

Country flag
Yes Patriot in Saudi Arabia was proven effective against Iranian drones.
Add to that french, German and other western state who did fight any credible adversary over the past two decades.
At this stage it will be Ukraine that should train Nato.
shhhhh let him believe that one interception shows that western AD are effective while I keep posting videos of air defenses getting destroyed with more drone strikes.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned

Waiting till the day they will try digging the frozen ground in the winter.

Tiwariji

Country flag
they still need a solution against the drones, using IRIS-T against it is way too expensive.
Cost matters indeed . It cant be rs 5 vs rs rs 100 . For small drones best solution is EO surveillance and tracking aided by an X band 2D/3D AESA radar to detect small drones with low rcs and a air defence gun that can fire programable ammunition . Reminds me of L&T system which we might procure .

We have also upgraded our vintage L70 with above . I am sure ll be a much cheaper solution , if we face such chellange in future . Proved its worth in trial .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles