Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Trial By Fire

ww2historian

Country flag
I can give a synchron, like a woman in Yeysk yells that they got into a civilian house, but you won’t understand anything.
However, the point of that video is that it's easy to be cynical when it's not about you personally. Therefore, I think that many here are as "brave" as those Russians who are fleeing the mobilization. The previous record was held by the US - 40K men fled to Canada from the Vietnam War. The Russian record is 10 times bigger.
You are claiming 400,000 fled. Pro western source say it 200k. In the end the real numbers are probably much lower, but it doesn't matter because the mobilization was done and there is nothing you can do about it.

Ylside

Country flag
See, I don't even need to read the rest of your post, because your very first few words expose you as a liar.
Your confusion apparently comes from a strong belief that I am from Poland. Whatever :cool3: The fact is, that Slovak forensics team indeed spent few weeks at Bucha, monitoring crimes that occured there. Report about their work and interview with criminalists can be found for example here

Trial By Fire

Your confusion apparently comes from a strong belief that I am from Poland. Whatever :cool3: The fact is, that Slovak forensics team indeed spent few weeks at Bucha, monitoring crimes that occured there. Report about their work and interview with criminalists can be found for example here

You can keep lying, but everyone knows you're a Pole. By the way, didn't the National Criminal Agency of Slovakia declare that supporting Russia's military action in Ukraine can result in 10 - 25 years of prison?

And you seriously believe people around the world will believe your blatantly obvious propaganda? :pound:

By the way, as regards that article: Fuck your paywall. Once again, testimonial evidence is all you have, scientifically even a cursory glance shows what a hoax of a "massacre" that is, and has already been posted before.

If testimony is king for you hypocrites, I wonder where all you "lovers of democracy and freedom" were when people in the Donbass, and indeed all around Ukraine were subjected to torture, murder and repression by wannabe white supremacists?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
You can keep lying, but everyone knows you're a Pole. By the way, didn't the National Criminal Agency of Slovakia declare that supporting Russia's military action in Ukraine can result in 10 - 25 years of prison?

And you seriously believe people around the world will believe your blatantly obvious propaganda? :pound:

By the way, as regards that article: Fuck your paywall. Once again, testimonial evidence is all you have, scientifically even a cursory glance shows what a hoax of a "massacre" that is, and has already been posted before.

If testimony is king for you hypocrites, I wonder where all you "lovers of democracy and freedom" were when people in the Donbass, and indeed all around Ukraine were subjected to torture, murder and repression by wannabe white supremacists?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

He is a new id of a old user called picard .
He isn't a polish

Trial By Fire

🇬🇧 Five Million British Households Face Mortgage Bills Rising by Thousands by End of 2024

The living standards of 5 million households will be hit hard in the next two years as the average mortgage cost shoots up by £5,100, experts predict.

In total, mortgage payments are forecast to rise by £26bn a year by the end of 2024 as people’s fixed rates end and they are forced onto more expensive deals.

1666097096198.png

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
This channel got shttooooons of ruski- ukri war footages!!!
Though it seems the channel is pro-russian, yet, videographic instance from Russian side overwhelmingly suppresses other side!!

Blademaster

🇺🇦📞🇮🇱🇺🇦 Ukraine MFA: Ukraine will officially ask Israel for the transfer of air defense systems

🇺🇦🇮🇱📞🚫🇮🇱🌹 Haaretz: Israel has reportedly rejected a request for a call between Israel's and Ukraine's Defense Minister

Talk about a kick in the nuts :rofl:
Because Israel knows that it will get its ass kicked over Syria by the Russians.

Akim

Professional
Country flag

They don't care about nationality. They hate the whole West a priori. There are a lot of racists here. They have their own view through a distorted mirror and someone thinks, and someone lives in a world of emotions. Previously, the world of interlocutors was more diverse here.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles