Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Master Chief

Country flag
That’s the problem with autocracies.
Admist all the chest-thumping and hero worship of the megalomaniac alpha “leader”, no one recognises the paper tiger until too late.

I fear for india too under the current gujju pied piper.
Gujju pied piper knows, as he is gujju.. The 56 inch bulls**t is for the rest of us..
Mudiji is also following the time honored Indian tradition of feeding China a little land, whenever it gets a little too hungry. That's why inspite of so many attempts by opposition parties and media to make Modi acknowledge loss of access to Indian land, Modi stuck to his guns of "Koi nahi ghusa Hua hain".. There won't be any war, when Koi nahi ghusa Hua hain..

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Admist all the chest-thumping and hero worship of the megalomaniac alpha “leader”, no one recognises the paper tiger until too late.

So you are implying that India is a autocratic country, which means justifying what Pakistanis say , especially their foreign minister.
You are a traitor sir

( this a piece of non serious shitpost, please don't get angly over it )

Dharmapalas

Country flag
Not confirmed by sat photos yet, but would be huge it it turns out to be true.
While the Russians are saying no damage, they do confirm that there was an attack. [well they are calling it an incident]

"There were no casualties," he wrote. "The airfield infrastructure and equipment were not damaged. There are no job threats. An investigative-operational group is working on the spot to establish the causes and circumstances of the incident."

According to the article referenced in your post, this is why Ukraine is attacking that base.

blackjack

Country flag
While the Russians are saying no damage, they do confirm that there was an attack. [well they are calling it an incident]

According to the article referenced in your post, this is why Ukraine is attacking that base.

i still cannot find any destroyed Tu-22s.

also funny seeing the most pro-ukraine guy with this report.

1665170620938.png

Edit: That fucking rainbow flag, every single fucking time man, I dont want any pro-ukraine users to feel like ******s here when some of them are not.

Last edited:

temujin

Country flag

Interesting update from 'Vladlen Tatarski', one of the more objective pro Russian commentators. He's posted screenshots from a video, to be released tomorrow, from the Zaporozhye front featuring several soldiers from US and UK special forces (there is one sporting a German flag too).This suggests a greater willingness from NATO for more open involvement in the conflict.

Dharmapalas

Country flag
Looks like some of the mobilization may not be going so well.

Apart from refusing to fight, many of the new troops Putin mobilized also appear to be more busy devouring each other than “defending the Motherland” as the Russian leader hoped. Residents in the Moscow region’s city of Serpuhkov are afraid to leave their homes as draftees drunkenly fight in the streets; draftees in Penza beat up a lieutenant-colonel accused of calling them “meat” for the slaughter; and draftees and conscripts engaged in a mass brawl near Moscow that required police intervention, according to Mozhem Obyasnit.
according to human rights group Rus Sidyashaya, which revealed Thursday that 13 soldiers hijacked defense ministry vehicles and fled from a military base in occupied Kherson with weapons and ammunition in tow.

blackjack

Country flag
Alright guys, who is more funny? Zelensky or Biden? If Biden is serious about running than its safe to assume the U.S. is going to have a Republican president

kittoo420

Country flag

Of all the criticism against Modi, I find the charge of autocracy/dictatorship the most lazy and dumb. You and I and everyone knows that we can criticize and abuse Modi all day online/offline and nothing would happen. Is that autocracy? Did you see the result of the same in Uddhav or Mamta raj? Just because he is popular and wins doesn't mean he is a dictator. BJP loses elections also regularly in states. How then?

And suggest me a better option for defense than the current government. Congress Raj dekha tha na? Basic bullet proof jackets, small arms, equipments...kucchh nahi tha. Import lobby ka raj tha bas and rest everything was completely ignored. We lost a whole decade.

But the again, you know all of this. Bas lazy arguments karne hain just because modi pasand nahi, baki desh/army jaaye bhaad main.

OT so won't carry it further and usually ignore such posts but ye faaltu ka autocracy argument dekhke raha nahi jaata.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles