Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

ww2historian

Country flag
If Russia targets all the railway bridges crossing the Dnipro river, western heavy weapon military supplies won't be able to reach the east. I'm a little surprised Russia waited this long to attack them. Although this might be the perfect time to do so. Cherkasy bridge
1656249755978.png

ww2historian

Country flag
Another hilarious post from my favorite idiot, Aleksey Arestovich.
Even from Severodonetsk Ukrainian troops have not been completely withdrawn. Our special forces groups are playing pranks there, pointing our artillery at the enemy. In its pure form, even from Severodonetsk it cannot be said that they have been withdrawn. There is a certain movement. Well, if there is a struggle, the command has a plan, it implements it, let’s see how this plan ends,” Arestovich said.

“I’m even and optimistic. For me, the main indicator was the withdrawal from Gorsky and Zolote. If we managed to do this, it means that in principle, we managed to break this idiotic collusion of non-withdrawal of troops, which has been in effect for eight years. This is a very positive phenomenon,” the adviser explained, chairman of the presidential office.

Blademaster

Even from Severodonetsk Ukrainian troops have not been completely withdrawn. Our special forces groups are playing pranks there, pointing our artillery at the enemy. In its pure form, even from Severodonetsk it cannot be said that they have been withdrawn. There is a certain movement. Well, if there is a struggle, the command has a plan, it implements it, let’s see how this plan ends,” Arestovich said.

“I’m even and optimistic. For me, the main indicator was the withdrawal from Gorsky and Zolote. If we managed to do this, it means that in principle, we managed to break this idiotic collusion of non-withdrawal of troops, which has been in effect for eight years. This is a very positive phenomenon,” the adviser explained, chairman of the presidential office.
The Ukrainian version of Baghdad Bob. Quick, someone morph Baghdad Bob into Aleksy Arestovich.

shade

Country flag

This person is the Ukrani version of that Paki Lal Topi

Knowitall

Ukrainian army after retreating from ukraine be like we are finally winning as we have started to withdraw from ukraine itself instead of holding on to everything.

Longewala

Country flag

Ukranians: the result of cross breeding the black knight from Monty Python with a Napakistani

Fonck83

Country flag
What is indias perception in France right now due to this crisis ?
For most of the french the ukrainian conflict is not even a subject. Most of them think that the oil price is due to covid. If you look at the media that most of the subjects.
For those who are interested in some are totally in favour of ukrain and think that we have to rely on US. Some other think like me that we need a third party like india to avoid a total world war.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Many Indians are often worried online what others think of India.

I know you are more intelligent than them, but I hope for this online mentality (especially in YouTube) among our people to stop
I asked that question in a fleeting moment, mate .
Without thinking much

Global Defence

New threads

Articles