Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
With give or take 80% elite troops KIA or disabled ( Sky news reports same too)for next battle phase, morally shaken and militarily out gunned, and out of ammo and reinforcements, the Ukritop prez still doing his pakitani style begging bout rndrona!!!
Good thing that International market is giving less and lesser importance to the conflict, India acting partially substitute stop gap for wheat supply, FMCG /stocks ADR went green for last 2 days, hopefully tomorrow will be green too.

guys,,, accumulate ITC and emami in dips, it will run long up...

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
There were footage of the work of the T-90M tank in Ukraine. The tank covers the tank group, releases an aerosol screen to protect against anti-tank systems and fires at the enemy.

Listen buddy, instead of work of t90 or any other weapons use operation of t 90 or any other weaponry

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Well, that's interesting, first time hearing/reading this.

Ofcourse this is not the appropriate thread to discuss these things.
read our history. agreed, not the appropriate thread. if you find one, i will add appropriate comment there.

shade

Country flag
[https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/24/business/russia-oil-china-india-ukraine-war.html

In Russia’s War, China and India Emerge as Financiers

West cannot easily punish China but India the soft power May bear the brunt???
Euro gas purchases from Russia collectively overshadow India's purchases, so they are the financiers, not us, this is typical anti-Indian narrative peddling from Westoids.

This is exactly what I predicted and what I hoped for. India does not want to take a stand and is dragging a lot of countries behind it. As a result, it will become a world power, at least in economic terms. It seems that France has chosen the right horse.
I really thanks MODI and India to hold this position.
Thanks France for not being America's pet dog like literally everyone else in Europe.
France literally only country in Europe that behaves like an independent world power.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
With give or take 80% elite troops KIA or disabled ( Sky news reports same too)for next battle phase, morally shaken and militarily out gunned, and out of ammo and reinforcements, the Ukritop prez still doing his pakitani style begging bout rndrona!!!
Good thing that International market is giving less and lesser importance to the conflict, India acting partially substitute stop gap for wheat supply, FMCG /stocks ADR went green for last 2 days, hopefully tomorrow will be green too.

guys,,, accumulate ITC and emami in dips, it will run long up...
I saw some videos stating that that are some large and vital equipment(about 700 armoured vehicles of various types) in lischiansk that they can't abandon as such a number lost would seriously hurt further Ukrainian war operations.

And they have about 7-8 BTGs of their best troops stuck in the lischiansk cauldron that they have somehow retreat along a single main road that is under Russian fire control.

This week's actions will be critical to the whole war.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles