Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

mokoman

Country flag
exposed quality ?
More like exposed their resourcefulness.
You realise, yes, that there are cannon camera lens that costs 10,000 dollars per lens and has similar resolution as US military observation satellites ? Yes. Available in the consumer market.

I mean what's next ? " Kinzhal uses common computer GPU like AMD Ryzen 3000 series' or ' Russia is using chips from common iphone 13PM in their military' sounds very shitty of the Russians as far as headlines go. Well, Ryzen 3000 series is a 7nm fab process. iphon 13PM is a 5nm fab process.

Which means, its a more advanced chip than what goes inside a F-22 or inside ANY military satellite that is flying around right now. Heck, America cannot even make a 5nm chipset design to compete with TSMC, meaning Murrica itself cannot make chips as advanced as the ones inside the latest cell phones.
this is some next level copium . i mean yes jugaad is what wins war , dont really see any problem with orlan using civilian parts - but what makes u think US cant use any of those things . using civi parts is a last resort thing , because they have no access to military grade part suppliers ( domestic or international ) .

TSMC is a fab company , they make chips designed by intel/amd/nvidia/qualcomm , same US companies who design all the chips.

we do same shit as well , 👀 there is a pic floating around of our nirbhaya missile using intel microprocessor , most likely kinzhal probably uses "intel inside"TM.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
this is some next level copium . i mean yes jugaad is what wins war , dont really see any problem with orlan using civilian parts - but what makes u think US cant use any of those things . using civi parts is a last resort thing , because they have no access to military grade part suppliers ( domestic or international ) .
Height is most if this civilian parts mention were designed in US or their allies.
TSMC is a fab company , they make chips designed by intel/amd/nvidia/qualcomm , same US companies who design all the chips.
TSMC itself is dependent on ASML which does majority of research in US and Europe.
we do same shit as well , 👀 there is a pic floating around of our nirbhaya missile using intel microprocessor , most likely kinzhal probably uses "intel inside"TM.
We use Altera (now Intel) FPGA in our missile systems.
Astra Mk. 2 is expected to be our first 100% indigenous with our ASIC replacing Intel FPGA.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
exposed quality ?
More like exposed their resourcefulness.
You realise, yes, that there are cannon camera lens that costs 10,000 dollars per lens and has similar resolution as US military observation satellites ? Yes. Available in the consumer market.

I mean what's next ? " Kinzhal uses common computer GPU like AMD Ryzen 3000 series' or ' Russia is using chips from common iphone 13PM in their military' sounds very shitty of the Russians as far as headlines go. Well, Ryzen 3000 series is a 7nm fab process. iphon 13PM is a 5nm fab process.

Which means, its a more advanced chip than what goes inside a F-22 or inside ANY military satellite that is flying around right now. Heck, America cannot even make a 5nm chipset design to compete with TSMC, meaning Murrica itself cannot make chips as advanced as the ones inside the latest cell phones.
TSMC uses machines developed by ASML which does almost all its research in US (especially photonics) and EU.
US made TSMC and Samsung to open foundries in US.
US does control and own (directly and indirectly) most important IPs.
A small correction AMD Ryzen 3000 series is an CPU or APU its not a GPU.
Why does it matters to drones, aircraft or satellites matters if your processor is made of 5nm node or 7 nm node or any other node. Only the capability of processor matters.
With embedded systems like drones, aircraft, satellites, etc. you know list of task the system has to do (i.e. the capabilities required) and one can design the processor accordingly. Here the stability and reliability matters. Most space, aerospace and military semiconductor use around 32 nm process as it is a proven mature process.
In general purpose computer you need to have all kind of capabilities as you don't know the end use. Hence to accommodate all different hardware lower process node is used to accommodate more transistors.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
TSMC uses machines developed by ASML which does almost all its research in US (especially photonics) and EU.
US made TSMC and Samsung to open foundries in US.
US does control and own (directly and indirectly) most important IPs.
A small correction AMD Ryzen 3000 series is an CPU or APU its not a GPU.
Why does it matters to drones, aircraft or satellites matters if your processor is made of 5nm node or 7 nm node or any other node. Only the capability of processor matters.
With embedded systems like drones, aircraft, satellites, etc. you know list of task the system has to do (i.e. the capabilities required) and one can design the processor accordingly. Here the stability and reliability matters. Most space, aerospace and military semiconductor use around 32 nm process as it is a proven mature process.
In general purpose computer you need to have all kind of capabilities as you don't know the end use. Hence to accommodate all different hardware lower process node is used to accommodate more transistors.
What i am trying to point out, is that you can cannibalise an iphone or a simple off the shelf CPU/GPU and end up with a far more sophisticated processor than what is sitting in 99% US military hardware. so all this 'omfg how primitive of the russians, they are using cannon off the shelf lens, off the shelf iphone chips' actually means they are using more sophisticated components than what went inside the F-22.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag

The copium from your end is, these chips i mentioned are available in off the shelf markets of hyderabad or kolkata and are more sophisticated than what went inside a F-22 or F-35. So 'oh look, Russia cannibalising off the shelf parts' is next level westoid copium and propaganda, because these off the shelf parts ARE significantly superior to what the western super-duper advanced platforms are made out of.

Two Minutes To Midnight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Manpower = Mobilisation = Popular Discontent against war effort.

End result will be more like this :

Just one thing.

I do not believe that Russia will 'annex' the areas it is liberating from Ukronazi control. Once liberated the people in those areas will vote on becoming independent from Ukraine and the various regions, Donbas, Luhansk, Kherson, Odessa, will form states that will become part of the Federal Republic of Novorossia.

That country will be recognized and supported by Russia and its allies.

Master Chief

Country flag

Waanar

Country flag
I'm no economist so can someone please explain to me how the ruble is now back to pre-war levels?

Rather, how is it now doing better than the few months before the war?

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

View attachment 156159

View attachment 156160
If they sell it at less than 70 dollars then usa must start fracking to bring it down to 40 dollars and we will earn by selling gaur gums.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
I'm no economist so can someone please explain to me how the ruble is now back to pre-war levels?

Rather, how is it now doing better than the few months before the war?
The balance of trade influences currency exchange rates through its effect on foreign exchange supply and demand. When a country's trade account does not net to zero—that is, when exports are not equal to imports there is relatively more supply or demand for a country's currency. This influences the price of that currency on the world market.
Currently Russians import are almost zero due to sanctions. On the other hand Russians export its natural resources and their are no substitution for them. Hence Russian exports are continuing. This in turn is strengthening Ruble.

Once the sanctions are lifted an imports resume in Russia we will know the extent of damage their economy had suffered but looking at its natural resources they might recover quickly (certain sections).

Last edited:

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
US will temporary pause oil and gas extraction and will buy in bulk from Russia for their domestic use and resale to EU.
Then they and brown sepoys must not cry and isnt china using 50 percent of russian gas and oil if so then usa and eu must be pressured to ban chinese goods which are made from ukrainian blood.

Shaan123

Country flag
we estimate that since the invasion of Ukraine, Russian imports have declined by about 44%, while its exports have increased by about 8%.ussia’s exports have been surprisingly good, including exports directed to the West. The sanctions allow oil and gas sales to continue uninterrupted in much of the world. And rising energy prices have further boosted revenues.
As a result, analysts expect Russia’s trade surplus to hit record highs in the coming months. The IIF believes that the current account surplus, which includes trade and some financial flows, could come in at $250 billion (15% of last year’s GDP) in 2022, more than double the $120 billion recorded in 2021.
This ban has boosted the economy of Russia. The trade surplus, and thus helped finance the war, is dismal, Mr Wisteson says. Ms Ribakova believes the effectiveness of the financial sanctions may have reached its limit.
The full effect of these sanctions will be felt only in early 2023 – by which time Mr. Putin will have accumulated billions

Global Defence

New threads

Articles