Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

mokoman

Country flag
Question is whether Ukraine will stop fighting for Donbass or not. They have said multiple times that they won't accept that situation.
I've seen that guy before. Big deal, war is hell, thanks for letting me know. The sanctions are hurting the whole world and Ukraine is being destroyed. It looks like it might be completely destroyed unnecessarily, because the US decided to escalate this conflict.
i think in 1 months time we will know.

lulushank is at 90% russian control , dotnet is at ~57% , in 1 month both will be (probably) fully captured . will see which way russia turns then .

EU aid + US lend-lease will also kick in by then . Ukraine is also claiming a big counter offensive will happen with additional raised forces by mid-june.

Kumaoni

i think in 1 months time we will know.

lulushank is at 90% russian control , dotnet is at ~57% , in 1 month both will be (probably) fully captured . will see which way russia turns then .

EU aid + US lend-lease will also kick in by then . Ukraine is also claiming a big counter offensive will happen with additional raised forces .
It’s the problem of MANPOWER. Russia is outnumbered in a country they are attacking. This is not enough to take any major cities. Russians lack of MANPOWER is very showing in their inability to hold captured territory

Cheran

Country flag
Russia claims UKR counter attack in Zaporozhye region folied

1652795546131.png

Video link here (i believe, you need to have telegram installed for viewing)

Missile attack on a bridge near Odessa

1652795614121.png

RUS ferrying & burying UKR dead

1652795685719.png

UKR drone destroyed (grabbed from video)

1652795784535.png

T90M Proryv batch finished work at Uralvagonzavod

1652795868010.png

1652795915165.png

RUS claims 200 corpses inside Azovstal

1652795989062.png

UKR Desna training camp destroyed by RUS missile attack

1652796038964.png

UKR fuel deport burning in Artemovsk

1652796084472.png

Italy - The price of imported energy in Italy rose in March by 72.5% on a yearly basis, the National Institute of Statistics (ISTAT) reported on Tuesday. Data showed that the increase in energy prices accelerated by 5.6% compared to February.

The potential confiscation of Russian assets abroad could lead to the collapse of the international system of political economy, Financial Times reported on Tuesday, citing analysts.

An outright seizure of Moscow’s wealth would be viewed as crossing a political Rubicon, according to Simon Hinrichsen, a visiting fellow at the London School of Economics, as quoted by the media.

There are videos from RUS telegram about dead UKR troops at snake island. This was where they tried to capture some time back..

Last edited:

ww2historian

Country flag
Russia claims UKR counter attack in Zaporozhye region folied

View attachment 156243

Video link here (i believe, you need to have telegram installed for viewing)

Missile attack on a bridge near Odessa

View attachment 156244

RUS ferrying & burying UKR dead

View attachment 156245

UKR drone destroyed (grabbed from video)

View attachment 156247

T90M Proryv batch finished work at Uralvagonzavod

View attachment 156248
View attachment 156249

RUS claims 200 corpses inside Azovstal

View attachment 156251

UKR Desna training camp destroyed by RUS missile attack

View attachment 156252

UKR fuel deport burning in Artemovsk

View attachment 156254

Italy - The price of imported energy in Italy rose in March by 72.5% on a yearly basis, the National Institute of Statistics (ISTAT) reported on Tuesday. Data showed that the increase in energy prices accelerated by 5.6% compared to February.

The potential confiscation of Russian assets abroad could lead to the collapse of the international system of political economy, Financial Times reported on Tuesday, citing analysts.

An outright seizure of Moscow’s wealth would be viewed as crossing a political Rubicon, according to Simon Hinrichsen, a visiting fellow at the London School of Economics, as quoted by the media.
The Ukrainian fuel being destroyed in Bakhmut/Artemovsk is horrible for Ukraine army. When I posted about Ukraine eastern army having less than a weeks worth of fuel, I did factor in events like these, but this is a bigger score than I predicted, mostly because I didn't think they had that much fuel left.

ww2historian

Country flag
Kiev insists that neo-Nazi Azov and members of his regular forces have prevented the implementation of a [allegedly Russian] plan for the rapid capture of [nearby] Zaporozhye, and has not allowed access to the administrative borders of the Donetsk and Zaporozhye regions.

Interesting timing, because of a failed counter attack near Zaporozhye From intel Slava Z
Footage of the failed counterattack of the Ukrainian armed formations on the positions of the Russian Armed Forces in the Zaporozhye region. The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation gives the details of the battle:

▪The Kiev regime made an attempt to attack units of the Russian Armed Forces with the forces of two Ukrainian mechanized battalions on tanks and infantry fighting vehicles on May 14;

▪The advancing of enemy armored vehicles and preparations for the attack were discovered by UAV crews and technical intelligence equipment of the Russian formation;

▪The enemy’s armored vehicles were hit by drones and artillery, after which the enemy’s attack was repulsed by oncoming fire from tanks, infantry fighting vehicles, as well as modern anti-tank weapons;

The idea of the Kyiv authorities turned out to be a hopeless adventure, during which 26 Ukrainian tanks and 12 infantry fighting vehicles were destroyed. The irretrievable losses of the enemy
in manpower amounted to about 100
17.4Kviews09:27

gajapati

Country flag
👀 interesting turn of events . Russia just fired a warning shot at Israel .

a s300 fired at intruding israeli f-16 in Syria

--------------------

Russian state media preparing public for prolonged war .

IMHO i agree with his last statement - EU isolation is not in Russian interests - best for russia to wind it up with 2 freed republics and go for a treaty with Ukraine .

If his assessment that Ukraine can mobilize 1 million and provide weapons to them with continued line of supply is correct .. No invasion army can sustain it even with heavy use of air power .. War ll go on .. Russia better hurry.. capture what they want early ... dig in and fortify the positions captured ..

musahary

Country flag
And yet we have not made a single production drone of such size despite having capability . Our lethargic corrupt MoD & Chandigarh lobby will be our doom . We can go to mars , build Aircraft carriers , fighter jets from scratch yet cannot build a simple assault rifle ? Something is not right !
cant argue that, but if the war doesn't come to us in next two-three years we may get our own desi drones. I hope this rus-ukr war to raise some concerns in our defense establishment and we will be prudent with our defense production and procurement.

musahary

Country flag
What i am trying to point out, is that you can cannibalise an iphone or a simple off the shelf CPU/GPU and end up with a far more sophisticated processor than what is sitting in 99% US military hardware. so all this 'omfg how primitive of the russians, they are using cannon off the shelf lens, off the shelf iphone chips' actually means they are using more sophisticated components than what went inside the F-22.
i doubt russian defense would require khinzal to do any video-editing or crypto mining on the side when firing the missile for a mission.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Just went in pro Ukranian circles.

Wow they are racist as shit.
You didnt know that the current ukrainian population are kids of oun ,banderas and german nazi officials who were rescued by sa to fight the soviets after ww2 they commited many terrorist activities against ussr within ukraine and got support from usa,uk and east european nazis.Hope after this operation by putin we are not going to see anymore wagner or azov fellow.

Kumaoni

You didnt know that the current ukrainian population are kids of oun ,banderas and german nazi officials who were rescued by sa to fight the soviets after ww2 they commited many terrorist activities against ussr within ukraine and got support from usa,uk and east european nazis.Hope after this operation by putin we are not going to see anymore wagner or azov fellow.
Not ukranians. But even worse. They are pro Ukranian supporters in the west. Ukranians haven’t been to mean to me lately, though some have told me to go fuck myself in instagram.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Not ukranians. But even worse. They are pro Ukranian supporters in the west. Ukranians haven’t been to mean to me lately, though some have told me to go fuck myself in instagram.
Which forum you visited are those western nazis like amerimutts

Two Minutes To Midnight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Visegrad24, Eternal Moscuvite, and twitter in general. They think india is standing with Russia lol
Oh man, Eternal Muscovite *chef's kiss*.

It's cute how the people there repeat the word "streetshitters" hundrerd times to describe Indians. They really believe that word affects us or makes us cry or something :pound:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles