Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Moroboshi

Indian Army to incorporate lessons from Russia-Ukraine armoured war in its battle tank design

Amid the ongoing war between Russia and Ukraine where the anti-tank missiles have achieved significant success against armour, the Indian Army is going to incorporate the lessons of the conflict in the design of its futuristic main battle tank.

In the Ukraine-Russia conflict, reports from the war zone have suggested that the Ukrainians have extensively used anti-tank guided missiles to exploit the weakness of the Russian armoured vehicles and achieved significant success too.

My prediction:

Design rejected. Does not include force field to withstand point blank nuclear detonation.

Goes on to order 500 more t-90s.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
OK FOLKS.. TOP Russian Orthodox BABA has put his stamp on PUTIN'S genocidal "Removing the Ukranian from Ukraine " narrative..
This is gonna be a long war folks:yo:

Screenshot_20220409-010049_Twitter.jpg

RocketMan

Country flag
T-14 is revolutionary because it requires 1 less crew-member, due to having an auto-loader & it has an AESA radar in it ( holy crap !! LOL).
But i don't think its turret can survive an Anti-tank missile hit, this war has proven that all tanks, western, eastern or martian- needs a radical redesign of the top of the turret to nullify an anti tank missile.
Mars will be the last refuge of Hindufags if we continue our dhimmitude . I look forward to that day , perheps then our Martian Hindufags will unite for a single purpose once :facepalm:

9bd2d017a402e6af796527c3e91cfab5.png

02 Mars colony in Season 4 of The Expanse_humanMars.net.jpg

cn88j8c8wih11.jpg

1 Mars colony (Asteria Naval Base) in Season 5 of The Expanse_humanMars.net.jpg

03 Shipyard exterior on Mars in Season 4 of The Expanse_humanMars.net.jpg

58e7293fa432e1aabb1fbbbc8c09fab6.png

b048a6352fcd425f798a47716f4725e8.png

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Per this Russia is mobilising 60k reservist, they did not have enough troops at the beginning, their plan of quickly taking over most of the country was rather optimistic, plus with 6+ weeks of heavy attrition they had no choice but to start mobilising.
Covert mobilization of 60,000 Russian revisits will not be enough.. Ukraine has mobilized much more reservists since the war began.. Having failed at quickly concluding the war.. Russia will be forced , to upgrade Operation Z , to full scale war, and order General mobilization..

WARREN SS

Country flag
Covert mobilization of 60,000 Russian revisits will not be enough.. Ukraine has mobilized much more reservists since the war began.. Having failed at quickly concluding the war.. Russia will be forced , to upgrade Operation Z , to full scale war, and order General mobilization..
Russian Fighting War on Their own terms

Now they Digging Defensive positions

Terrain Suits them in East Ukraine

Russian Enjoys Air Superiority And local Support from DPR And LPR forces

Small Supply lines Compared To UKR 1100 km

Idol Place Fore carpet Bombing they Srounding Ukraine from 3 sides

Ukrainians don't have Any Significant offensive capabilities

This Is were Russian Should have started Operation Instead in Kyiv

Blademaster

Nope. Those dollars will not be in circulation as china will be out of swift.

But anyway this is not practical because then everyone will ditch dollar and buy yuan. RIC payment system coming soon.
If China goes out of swift it is not good news for US because US would not be able to subsidize its spending habits on the cheap. Inflation is already rising and US has to increase its rates to tackle inflation and the threat of stagflation.

Blademaster

there isnt much to gain by kicking the lama out . what concession do u expect in return anyway ?

u cant solve LAC by giving up Dalai lama , Chinese wont settle border without Tawang , so everything is moot.
And India will not give up Tawang ever.

Blademaster

If I owe you 1mio rupees it is my problem, but if I owe you 10bn rupees it is your problem. More so, if I default what can you do to recover your funds if I'm sitting with a big gun?
It is not that simple that the chinese holding US Bonds but what it can realistically do if it defaults?
China would be able to sell those US bonds to Japan and others who want to buy them at a discount. Sure China would lose some money but in the long run, China actually gains because its yuan currency will appreciate. It is actually better in the long run because as China's population ages, there will be less workers so they need to increase the value of the assets and if the yuan appreciates, their value of their assets will increase, giving the aging population some needed equity and will boost up domestic consumption.

Blademaster

Honestly India should buy a few hundred T 14 armatas & build thousands of FMBT ( T 14 clones ) . That tank is revolutionary & will work well in combined arms warfare . Also India should reorganize its army ASAP along BTG for offensive into Porki-satan poon-jab.
No way. I want the Arjun tanks produced en massed.

Blademaster

T-14 is revolutionary because it requires 1 less crew-member, due to having an auto-loader & it has an AESA radar in it ( holy crap !! LOL).
But i don't think its turret can survive an Anti-tank missile hit, this war has proven that all tanks, western, eastern or martian- needs a radical redesign of the top of the turret to nullify an anti tank missile.
The auto loader is the biggest weakness. It is what causes the turret to blow up due to the design necessitating an open egress between the turret and the ammo. Get rid of the autoloader and introduce a 4th crewman to relieve the overburden of tasks and work to do and gives an extra set of eyes to spot any enemy infantry or anti tank teams. a 4th crewman is a must for any modern tank. Gives better situational awareness.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles