Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The city of Yuzhnoukrainsk also under missile attack. Looks like this front has been reopened after a hiatus of four days.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars now the Russian are just 15 from the Soutu Ukraine Power Plants.

couchPotato

Country flag
New consignments are being continuously delivered to Ukraine via Poland border..
Looks like Bayraktar are being used to specifically target Mobile AD systems like Buk..
I'm wondering why. If they're killing the AD systems, it wouldn't be useful unless they plan on using aircraft later on. Maybe they kill the AD before targeting the regular armour?

Are MANPADs effective against drones like TB2? also, how are drones still flying when Russia supposedly has air cover.

couchPotato

Country flag
I believe Ukrainians got another delivery of those drones. Western Ukraine is all under Ukrainian control, those drones don’t need a lot of runway to takeoff and land. Likely that Ukrainians use regular roads for takeout and landing to avoid Russian air strikes.

Those drones are also very small and if flying at low altitude are close to impossible to detect unless you have comprehension radar stations, AWACS and other aircraft airborne and many SAM networks.
Shouldn't Russia have a constant air cover doing CAP ? or are the losses to the drones small enough to not matter?

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Veselynove will be soon targeted. A section from the Voznesensk and will probably enter the Transteria and then reenter Ukraine and then direct to Odessa. This will surely put the Ukranine at multiple posistin to defend. And will stretch their defenec line of the Odessas.

FNdrxoEXIAMbq-l.jpeg

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Bhai, simple sa funda hai. Ab jisko personally lena hai le lena, aur agar nahi loge to bahut hi acchi baat hai.

To the CNN/BBC/NBC vomit-consuming braindead armchair generals here who are constantly regurgitating their talking points and moronically comparing this war to any war in the Middle East, be it Iraq, Syria or any other, please stop.

I understand what's happened to you.

Your entire life you have been trained to see a successful military operation like so:

1) Begin by "bombing the shit" of the “hadjis” or “sand nig*ers” as they are called in America, with bombs and missiles, then flatten their town à la Fallujah, then move in with heavy armor and shoot everything which still moves or breathes.

2) Then distribute chewing-gums to a few kids while on video.

3) Then take the city center, drop a statue in front your embedded presstitutes, and then declare victory.

4) Then, after declaring victory, stay another 20 years or so, "building" the country you destroyed by privatizing it and handing out cushy contracts for the "rebuild" to your corporate friends, ruin and loot it completely, then leave it again and declare another brilliant victory.

5) And don’t forget to declare urbi at orbi that you reserve the “right” to "bomb the shit out of them" anytime you deem it is needed. And fuck their sovereignty or anybody else’s while we are at it!

6) Lastly, once home, don’t forget to “thank” your “veterans” for their “service”.

Got it.

Now turn off CNN and, in spite of this conditioning, please at least try to understand the following points:

1) First, the Russians do not see Ukrainian as Hadjis but as their own brothers.

2) Second many/most LDNR soliders have relatives in the Nazi occupied Ukraine.

3) Third, yes, Russia can turn any Ukrainian city into Fallujah, but who do you think will then have to pay for its reconstruction?

4) Fourth, please understand that the double goals of 1) denazification and 2) disarmament implies that any person which is not a Nazi or is not armed and hostile is not, repeat, NOT the target of the Russian armed forces.

5) Fifth, the Ukie military was 80% defeated on Day 1. Get that? It was gone as a coherent fighting force. THAT is why they are blowing up bridges, distributing weapons and releasing convicted criminals. NOT because they are winning! I mean – how stupid are you if you believe that?

Right now you are the object of probably the biggest PSYOP operation in history.

What can someone do other than appeal to the common sense and past experience of these TV-watching armchair generals with similar PSYOPs? I mean, we have to admit that some people are simply stupid, there is no way around that. Somebody does populate the left side of the Bell Curve.

Okay, Rant Over.

Bhaiyon, now I will try to summarize this operation from the beginning up till now, 7 days. Definitely will be long, so apologies in advance.

The Russian attack began, as predicted, mostly by strikes with standoff weapons. 24 hour hours later the Ukie air force and navy ceased to exist. In this initial phase, few Ukrainian units were directly engaged. The bulk of the Nazi forces is in Donbass and it took the LDNR forces several days to break through the Nazi defenses, but eventually they did it in two directions.

At the same time, while the heavy combats between the Nazi forces in the Donbass and the LDNR forces were taking place, the Russian launched a two pronged offensive from the north and south to envelop the Nazi force concentrations.

Interestingly, in spite of the fact that the two Russian forces have not reached each other and in spite of the existing no man’s land between them, the Ukronazis are not making any serious efforts to break through since they must realize that the entire area between the two Russian forces is a big “free fire zone” for Russian artillery, CAS aircraft and attack helicopters.

For all practical purposes the entire Nazi concentration of course in the Donbass is now locked into an operational cauldron. The same is true for the Nazi forces in Mariupol. For them, it’s curtain down, show over. There is a large Nazi force left in only one location: Odessa. It appears that the Russians want to encircle it and then take a final decision on how to deal with this city.

Kiev is a total mess, the Russians did not even try to enter the city yet, but the crazy rumors combined with terrified Ukronazis will make this one a particularly difficult situation to resolve. I personally hope that the Russians stay as they are, block the city on all sides, open a humanitarian corridor and wait until the time is right.

On the informational war, the West gave Russia a thorough thrashing: RT and Sputnik are banned everywhere, absolutely insane rumors are circulating. I know for a fact that some US colleges have banned their computers from accessing any .ru or .su websites – yes entire domain names are being shut down Russian diplomats get assaulted (in one of the 3Bs statelets if I remember correctly).

The western PSYOP onslaught is so powerful that even some people in Russia are fearful and sincerely worry “what will happen to us next?!”. Western IT companies are disconnecting, throttling, while “private” western crackers are unleashing DDoS attack on pretty much all the main Russian websites, not only informational ones, but also those who are used to run the civilian infrastructure of Russia.

I am not impressed by how much (or little) Russian PR people did to prepare for this which was easy to see coming. Here, again, the West so far is winning, but by a huge margin.

The western society is displaying its hatred of all things Russian in every way it can: hundreds and maybe thousands of students are summarily expelled from western colleges (which used to be bastions of freedom). In a Swiss city the child of a Russian man was beat up in school for being an “evil Russian”. Artists are expelled, others pressured to condemn their own country and president, western presstitutes and politicians unceasingly vomit at Russia, Russians and everything Russian!

Which tells me how truly impotent and frustrated they are.

Because here are the stone cold fact about the Ukie military:

Air Force: gone
Navy: gone
Long range, standoff capabilities: gone
Air defenses: gone
Regular ground forces: no less than 65% (some say up to 80%) of the Ukie military is surrounded and condemned.

Assorted Nazi units: I don’t have the figures, but A LOT of them are now either in the Donbass cauldron or in Mariupol. They will mostly not be taken prisoner, except for the leaders who will be tried and sentenced for their innumerable crimes.

So, in terms of the Russian goals, here is how I would score this:

Ukrainian disarmament: mostly already done, the Ukraine has nothing to threaten Russia with.
Ukrainian denazification: only at the early start, but conditions are excellent and I am confident that most of the hardcore Nazis will soon be dead.

One more thing I forgot to mention about the “no man’s land” west of the Donbass operational cauldron. It is shown in the map below where the black and yellow lines touch (and add about 5-10km on each side).

View attachment 141679

It’s not only that only small groups, maybe civilian cars at high speed can get out, it also means that the entire Nazi force in the Donbass is not getting resupplied. Not by air, not by sea and not by road.

Right now, amazingly, the Ukronazis are STILL shelling the LDNR, today 5 civilians were killed by Ukie shelling near Donetsk. So they are not even trying to break out, I suppose they know the score and with their supplies running out (many destroyed by heavy bombs) their lifespan is now counted in days.

Please keep in mind that while this force is surrounded, it did have SEVEN YEARS to dig in deep and place tons of concrete over their bunkers. But like the Ligne Maginot, while the LDNR were pinning down the Ukies, the Russian enveloped them from behind.

So one of two things will now happen.

1) Either the Russians will convince the Ukie commanders to surrender and evacuate safely or
2) Russia will start using her really heavy guns (MLRS, TOS-1, heavy artillery like the 240mm self-propelled gun-mortar 2S4 Tyulpan or the 203mm self-propelled howitzer 2S7M Malka) and even fuel-air explosives like this one. I know, it’s from CNN, but in this case, it is helpful.

In other words, the real magnitude of the Ukrainian defeat will become impossible to conceal in just a few days. Then the narrative will shift from the “invincible Ukie Volkssturm” to “Russian atrocities”.

That narrative will also probably stick since the western free press makes the original Nazi press look outright diverse and objective. But Twitter f*gs and TikTok idiots will be very, very butthurt. I expect their “oy vey!!!!” to reach high heavens and heroic Ukies will be replaced by no less heroic celebrities sobbing over Ukie babies.

On a strategic level, The Great Satan did successfully force Russia to openly intervene. That is a fact and that is a defeat which the Russians will have to ponder over for many years. I will repeat, here are two, alas very real, western victories:

1) Forcing Russia to openly intervene
2) Very effectively controlling the narrative

But also, here's the thing, the authorities in Russia have FINALLY declared both Dozhd and Meduza as foreign agents and it seems these two Zionist-liberal sewers are finally being shut down. Seeing how Medvedev is trying to repaint himself as a patriot, I think that the Atlantic Integrationists are now realizing that they were stupid to listen to the western propaganda.

I have not followed the Russian 6th column at all, so I don’t know if they are still hoping that “Putin” (for them it is all about him, personally) will “lose” or whether they will chose to wrap themselves into the “too little, too late, I could have done better” flag. Frankly, I don’t really care.

Next, they will start seeing Russian 5th columnists and assorted “liberals” with their signatures and their “open letters” or, better, emigrating to the EU or Israel. I sincerely wish them a happy flight and I hope that upon leaving Putin’s Mordor and arriving in the Free West they will all burn their Russian passports. On camera if they want.

So, what’s my final conclusion after week 1?

1) The West gave Russia a bloody nose by forcing her intervention, thereby crushing any chance for the EU to get decolonized in the next decade or more.

2) The West gave Russia an even bloodier nose by very effectively controlling the narrative.

But what’s next?

3) Russia will/has disarmed and will soon denazify the Ukraine, that is a given.

But what after that? Please remember that this is NOT about the Ukraine, this is about the entire future security architecture of Europe.

I will just say this. No, Russia won’t invade the EU or even Poland, but the Russian war to push back NATO has only begun, it will last MANY MONTHS, so be prepared for this.

Am I forgetting something? Ah yes, the economic front.

In this regard, Russia and China have escalation dominance. The West may be good at producing narratives, but Russia and China produce real stuff: commodities and manufacturing goods. In both cases Russia and China can twiddle the dial up or down. This is literally the oxygen the West relies on. This is where the war is won, and I'm talking about the total war.

The idea of ruble devaluation is only applicable on international trade and currency markets. An internal market is immune if the government monitors and responds to relations between producers, traders, and consumers. Wartime price controls and strategic investment have been standard practices for at least the last two world wars. No Gucci, no problem methinks.

Keep one thing in mind: Russia has already experienced a purely economic ‘war’, a war that lasted almost a decade, during the Yeltsin years. In that period, Russia’s GDP collapsed from $520 billion to $200 billion, a decline more dramatic than what the US experienced during the Great Depression. In the same period Russia suffered a reversal of demographic growth — a death rate higher than the birth rate.

In the words of late Prof Stephen Cohen:

‘Viewed in human terms, when Putin came to power in 2000, some 75 percent of Russians were living in poverty. Most had lost even modest legacies of the Soviet era—their life savings; medical and other social benefits; real wages; pensions; occupations; and for men life expectancy, which had fallen well below the age of 60.

In only a few years, the “kleptocrat” Putin had mobilized enough wealth to undo and reverse those human catastrophes and put billions of dollars in rainy-day funds that buffered the nation in different hard times ahead. We judge this historic achievement as we might, but it is why many Russians still call Putin “Vladimir the Savior.” ‘

Vladimir Putin emerged out of that economic mess as president. He is the same man who is now facing down the West two decades later. It is unlikely that he did not take into consideration the economic fall-out, on both Russia and the West, when he made his decision — historic, to my mind — to approve the special operation, or where the main front of the war would be — yes, the politico-military front."

Well, that's it. Those on the Anti-Putin Kool Aid need not worry, you can have this:

View attachment 141682
Beautifully summarised !

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Veselynove will be soon targeted. A section from the Voznesensk and will probably enter the Transteria and then reenter Ukraine and then direct to Odessa. This will surely put the Ukranine at multiple posistin to defend. And will stretch their defenec line of the Odessas.

View attachment 143106
Ya'll Nibbiars The second option is direct from the Voznesensk but that's a risky as the Ukraine troops are there.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Arcelor Mittal plant is located in Kryvyi Rih it will knock out their largest steel kill if the Russian reach there.

Haldilal

Country flag
Russians now using civilian unarmoured vans/trucks

including transporting troops in dump/trash trucks

View attachment 143111
Ya'll Nibbiars you are recycling this 12 days old photographs again and again since last four days here.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles