Riots in East Turkestan: Future of Uighurs

nimo_cn

Country flag
I just saw the post!

It is good that you visited Tibet twice.
!
At least he had lived in China, and had visited tibet, had talked with Tiben who are living in Tibet. But you havent, you just get all the information from news reports which you called authentic. Have u ever read any chinese news? I bet you havent, since you cant read Chinese, neither can you read Tebetan. So the situation here becomes interesting, most people here who are talking about the tibet issue and xinjiang issue havent visited china ,havent visited tibet, havent visited xinjiang, havent talked with a tibetan, havent talked with a Uighur, even havent talked with a Han people. All the information you got is from media, and only western and indian media.

That is very impressive!

Mosf of the time i am here to correct ,to correct what you have said about China, since much of it is nonsense. Sometimes i have an impulse to do what you have done to us, but i choose not to do that. because I seldom read Indian news, i havent been to India, although i have talked with some indian students in the campus, most of conversations are shallow, all the information about India i have is from book ro Chinese new reports, so basically what i know about India is superficial. I wont do that until i have fully known India.

And most of you have the similar situation when it comes to your knowlege about China, so think twice before you want to judge us.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
At least he had lived in China, and had visited tibet, had talked with Tiben who are living in Tibet. But you havent, you just get all the information from news reports which you called authentic. Have u ever read any chinese news? I bet you havent, since you cant read Chinese, neither can you read Tebetan. So the situation here becomes interesting, most people here who are talking about the tibet issue and xinjiang issue havent visited china ,havent visited tibet, havent visited xinjiang, havent talked with a tibetan, havent talked with a Uighur, even havent talked with a Han people. All the information you got is from media, and only western and indian media.

That is very impressive!

Mosf of the time i am here to correct ,to correct what you have said about China, since much of it is nonsense. Sometimes i have an impulse to do what you have done to us, but i choose not to do that. because I seldom read Indian news, i havent been to India, although i have talked with some indian students in the campus, most of conversations are shallow, all the information about India i have is from book ro Chinese new reports, so basically what i know about India is superficial. I wont do that until i have fully known India.

And most of you have the similar situation when it comes to your knowlege about China, so think twice before you want to judge us.
I haven't been to the Moon.

Neil Armstrong did and he also took photos and there are taped reports by him.

Therefore, having heard them and seen the photos, do you still expect me to believe that there is a Man in the Moon and it is made of Cheese?

You are here to correct? Are you a headmaster and this forum is a school?

Have you been to Xinjiang?

China does not allow religion to be practised and what practised is under State supervision (Muslims in Xinjiang are not allowed in the mosques who are under 18 and the sermons are cleared by the CCP representative).

As far as Chinese news is concerned, the world is aware that it publishes what the CCP wants.

The SARS epidemic was kept a secret from the Chinese people.

Under pressure, the Chinese Health Minister, Zhang Wenkang, admitted that only a handful had SARS.

It was only when an internationally renowned surgeon called Jiang Yanyong, a Communist Party member anda PLA veteran wrote in the media that the health workers in military hospitals in Beijing had been ordered by their superiors to keep the cases of SARS a secret and that the disease was spreading rapidly did the Chinese people know the real extent of the epidemic!!

The WHO was allowed to visit only ONE military hospital!

So, spare me your pious platitudes and honey covered homilies and obfuscation to include your attempt to be very stingy with the truth!

Please understand we are not the Chinese people who have to be instructed what to believe and what not to believe. We, in India and in democracies, are allowed to think for ourselves.

So, go correct people in China and the Uighurs and Tibetans!

badguy2000

Respected Member

Therefore, having heard them and seen the photos, do you still expect me to believe that there is a Man in the Moon and it is made of Cheese?

You are here to correct? Are you a headmaster and this forum is a school?

Have you been to Xinjiang?

China does not allow religion to be practised and what practised is under State supervision (Muslims in Xinjiang are not allowed in the mosques who are under 18 and the sermons are cleared by the CCP representative).

As far as Chinese news is concerned, the world is aware that it publishes what the CCP wants.

The SARS epidemic was kept a secret from the Chinese people.

Under pressure, the Chinese Health Minister, Zhang Wenkang, admitted that only a handful had SARS.

It was only when an internationally renowned surgeon called Jiang Yanyong, a Communist Party member anda PLA veteran wrote in the media that the health workers in military hospitals in Beijing had been ordered by their superiors to keep the cases of SARS a secret and that the disease was spreading rapidly did the Chinese people know the real extent of the epidemic!!

The WHO was allowed to visit only ONE military hospital!

So, spare me your pious platitudes and honey covered homilies and obfuscation to include your attempt to be very stingy with the truth!

Please understand we are not the Chinese people who have to be instructed what to believe and what not to believe. We, in India and in democracies, are allowed to think for ourselves.

So, go correct people in China and the Uighurs and Tibetans!
you also have not been to Moon, but it seems that you will teach Amstrong how moon look like,

just as you always like teaching chinese how china is like,although you have not been to china.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
you also have not been to Moon, but it seems that you will teach Amstrong how moon look like,

just as you always like teaching chinese how china is like,although you have not been to china.
I think you have a skewed sense of logic.

I won't blame you.

It maybe that you don't understand English.

I stated that Neil Armstrong went to the Moon and what he says and transmitted is authentic.

Isn't it obvious?

He went and none else in this world went.

So, do we believe him and the transmitted voice tapes and photo or do we believe China who transmitted voice from those who went up on a satellite even before they did?!

After this order, signal lights all were switched on, various data show up on rows of screens, hundreds of technicians staring at the screens, without missing any slightest changes…

“One minute to go!”

“Changjiang No.1 found the target!”

“The firm voice of the controller broke the silence of the whole ship. Now, the target is captured 12 seconds ahead of the predicted time…”

“The air pressure in the cabin is normal!”

“Ten minutes later, the ship disappears below the horizon. Warm clapping and excited cheering breaks the night sky, echoing across the silent Pacific Ocean.”
- Apparent dialogue between the three Chinese astronauts on board Shenzhou-7 shortly after launch (text was published online hours before lift-off, and the article was dated for release on September 27th).

The above text says it all. The launch was successful and the three astronauts on board Shenzhou-7 were able to report that everything was working as expected, plus some nice narrative to give some atmosphere. The only problem was that this transcript was published on the official Chinese news website Xinhuanet.com long before Shenzhou-7 had even been launched atop the Long-March II-F rocket. The article, as if predicting the future, was dated for a September 27th release (two days from now), remained online for several hours before it was pulled offline. An Associated Press journalist was able to retrieve the text before it disappeared.

So this poses some difficult questions. Why would the Chinese space agency (or other government agency) prepare a pre-emptivearticle in the first place? Surely, if the mission was a success (as it seems to be) a real transcript could be recorded and published in real time. Does this mean Chinese officials were preparing for the worse, writing a fictitious article to cover up a failed launch? If this were true, who’s to say a manned launch happened at all? OK, this is pushing into the realms of conspiracyville, but it’s only natural for suspicions to be roused.

When the state-run news agency Xinhua was questioned about the article, a staff member of the Xinhuanet.com web site said the posting of the article was a “technical error” by a technician. He refused to give his name (apparently a common response by Chinese officials).

Falsehood the Way of Life with CCP[/QUOTE]

See how much falsehood and deception you all can do?

Who will believe you?

And stop acting cute and wasting time!

yuebaili

I have been to China many times. I have discussed with Tibetans, Uighurs as well as with brainwashed and not brainwashed Han Chinese. My impression is that most of them are very unsatisfied with CCP. But they all find it very dangerous to express their dissatisfaction.

So I repeat my question to the Chinese forumites: Why don´t you demand that CCP steps down and accepts democracy?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
So I repeat my question to the Chinese forumites: Why don´t you demand that CCP steps down and accepts democracy?
tianenmen could be the answer. They know that the CCP is ruthless. Unless offcourse all of Chinas billion rise.

no smoking

Country flag
HTML:
I have been to China many times. I have discussed with Tibetans, Uighurs as well as with brainwashed and not brainwashed Han Chinese. My impression is that most of them are very unsatisfied with CCP. But they all find it very dangerous to express their dissatisfaction.

What is your standard of "brainwashed" or "not brainwashed"?
If a chinese supporting some of CCP's policy, then he or she must be brainwashed. Is that what your judgement is? Then no matter what the truth is, you already get your answer before you ask the question: those disagree with you must be brainwashed, only the people on the same side count.

Why should we ask CCP to steps down immediately? Most chinese's top concern is how to improve the living standard in stead of political rights and CCP proved itself in this area. Before China's economy reach a certain stage, such as GDP-US$10000/person each year, we will no ask CCP to step down unless we no longer believe that CCP can lead china properly.
We will not spend time on political qurrel while our children are starving to death!

badguy2000

Respected Member
HTML:
If a chinese supporting some of CCP's policy, then he or she must be brainwashed. Is that what your judgement is? Then no matter what the truth is, you already get your answer before you ask the question: those disagree with you must be brainwashed, only the people on the same side count.

Why should we ask CCP to steps down immediately? Most chinese's top concern is how to improve the living standard in stead of political rights and CCP proved itself in this area. Before China's economy reach a certain stage, such as GDP-US$10000/person each year, we will no ask CCP to step down unless we no longer believe that CCP can lead china properly.
We will not spend time on political qurrel while our children are starving to death!
what yuebaili is best at is to label "brainwash" others

obviously, after addicted to the "democracy system" for decades, Mr.Yuebaili has taken it for granted that his system is best and lost the capacity to understand another different system.

can we lable his menetality as "brainwashed"?

Mr. Yuebaili.

PLS, don't take it granted that democracy is definetely is better than autocracy oligarchy or other system.
whether a system is bad or good is decided by its performance, instead of your label.

if china were to grow another superpower ,then chinese current system will be attrative.

Instead ,if west economy were to be catched up by china,then west system will face serious chanllenge.

that is case.

the race is still on ....don't take it granted that your system is winner.

nimo_cn

Country flag

Stop Personal attack, this is not desirable

nimo_cn

Country flag
And what are you? Official CCP spokesmen?.:D

You claim everything contrary to what comes in the international media and why should we believe you.
Interesting, anyone who says something objective about China is labeled as "Official CCP spokesmen".

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
That you people don't want freedom of all kinds and support the CCP blindly is proof enough of you bring brainwashed. The west and America in particular who you so want to catch up with has been free for a long long time and have gained it's might being a free society.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
In fact,you would rather choose to believe the Neil Armstrong whose opinion about China cater to your taste. The other Neil Armstrong whose opinion about China is more objective and against your will will be label as "Official CCP spokesmen", and his opinion will be intentionally ignored, like what daredevil has done to Yodigar.

So it is clear who is brainwashed, it is you!
Neil Armstrong has no opinion of China. It is not worth his trouble.

He landed on the Moon and told us about the Moon. No Chinese have landed there!

Inspite of that, your inane and rather odd post that defies imagination and context, I will reply.

You are right.

If I were in China I would believe the transmission given to the world, even before the spaceship lifted off!

I rather be brainwashed than be ''brain denied'' and ''brain locked up for re-education''.

In my country, there is a word called ''chamcha''.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
HTML:

No. if the CCP is doing a good thing, why should anyone object.

They organised a great Olympics.

However, at what cost to the people is what requires thought!

National pride at the expense of the people's misery is no answer, but then maybe the Chinese are used to be miserable.

Are you aware of how many were displaced to reconstruct and what measly compensation they got?

If it happened in India, there would be riots. That is the negative part of democracy - human rights is supreme!

yuebaili

Mr. Yuebaili.

PLS, don't take it granted that democracy is definetely is better than autocracy oligarchy or other system.
whether a system is bad or good is decided by its performance, instead of your label.

if china were to grow another superpower ,then chinese current system will be attrative.

Instead ,if west economy were to be catched up by china,then west system will face serious chanllenge.

that is case.

the race is still on ....don't take it granted that your system is winner.
Didn´t you express unsatisfaction with the way Chinese authorities handle the situation in Xinjiang? You are allowed to do so here. But does it not bother you that you are not allowed to criticise CCP in China? Can´t you see this is a contradiction? If you are not brainwashed, how come you defend dictatorship?

I definitely do not take it for granted that democracy and freedom of speech will win. This is why I see China as a serious threat - like Nazi Germany in WWII. But fortunately democracy survived that time. Unfortunately Soviet dictatorship did too. So I was very happy when the Soviet empire fell apart. And of course I would be happy if the PRC did so too. But I definitely do not take it for granted.

badguy2000

Respected Member
yes, I have lots of dissatisfaction with current Chinese government,however, I do think I would have more dissatisfaction if other parties were to take the place of CCP. and I do think that china would fall apart if CCP were to be toppled.

CCP may be stinking,but your "democracy" might be a disaster.

of course, the only that you care is to topple CCP. furthermore, it even might make you happier if china were to fall apart .

However, as a chinese, I have to cherish the China and keep it away from any potential danger.
The attitude of not wanting to change proves Ivan Pavlov.

Classical conditioning (also Pavlovian or respondent conditioning) is a form of associative learning that was first demonstrated by Ivan Pavlov. The typical procedure for inducing classical conditioning involves presentations of a neutral stimulus along with a stimulus of some significance. The neutral stimulus could be any event that does not result in an overt behavioral response from the organism under investigation. Pavlov referred to this as a conditioned stimulus (CS). Conversely, presentation of the significant stimulus necessarily evokes an innate, often reflexive, response. Pavlov called these the unconditioned stimulus (US) and unconditioned response (UR), respectively. If the CS and the US are repeatedly paired, eventually the two stimuli become associated and the organism begins to produce a behavioral response to the CS. Pavlov called this the conditioned response (CR).

He experimented on dogs and so this is known as the Pavlovian conditional response dogs.

Therefore, the fear that China will fall apart is justified by the experiment on dogs by Pavlov, wherein the Chinese people have been conditioned to believe so.

badguy2000

Respected Member
????????????????????????????

here is a chinese special column.

it says that the sacking of CPC boss of Urumqi city means that chinese government formally abolish the priviledge of Uyghur's for trivial crime.

yuebaili

yes, I have lots of dissatisfaction with current Chinese government,however, I do think I would have more dissatisfaction if other parties were to take the place of CCP. and I do think that china would fall apart if CCP were to be toppled.

CCP may be stinking,but your "democracy" might be a disaster.

of course, the only that you care is to topple CCP. furthermore, it even might make you happier if china were to fall apart .

However, as a chinese, I have to cherish the China and keep it away from any potential danger.
So you mean the majority of Chinese voters would like China to fall apart?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Oh Christ! I missed this one!

You are right.

An animal in the Zoo is guaranteed his food, morning, evening and night. He does not have to hunt! He is safe from predators. He is guaranteed a full life. What could be better!

But he is caged!

He has no freedom to roam and majestic that he maybe, he is but a showpiece and not the free animal!

badguy2000

Respected Member
????????????????????????????

the new annoucement of Urumqi government.

1. Anyone that attacks other with tainted syringes should be sentenced to 3-year- longer imprsionmentl,life imprisonment or death.

2.Anyone that attacks other with untainted syringes should be sentenced to jail. if causing serious consequnece,he might be sentenced to 5-year-longer imprisonment or death.

3.Anyone that spread rumors can be sentenced to imprisonment.

4.Any citizen has the right to arrest those suspects that are attacking or attacked others with syringes for the disposal of police.

5. any ethnic should be equal in the front of laws. Abolish Uyghur's previlege of the excempt for trivle crime".

no smoking

Country flag
No. if the CCP is doing a good thing, why should anyone object.

They organised a great Olympics.

However, at what cost to the people is what requires thought!

National pride at the expense of the people's misery is no answer, but then maybe the Chinese are used to be miserable.

Are you aware of how many were displaced to reconstruct and what measly compensation they got?

If it happened in India, there would be riots. That is the negative part of democracy - human rights is supreme!
The chinese support CCP because they are enjoying the boom of 30 years succesful economic policy not an olympic party. If looking at the whole picture, most chinese believe that CCP brings more benefit than damage to this them.

Global Defence

Articles