‘RAW officer’ arrested, says Balochistan Home Minister Mir Sarfaraz Bugti

Compersion

Country flag
Right point Navneet. Seems likely the case.
@Navneet Kundu

Why would iran be gifting such !! Iran do such in international relations are they crazy. A joint communication by india and iran is a minimum I would think to say that such was abducted and kidnapped by Pakistan without any offical aid and abetment.

It is unprecedented and the timing ...

Pakistan > india with Iran. Does iran remember what happened in new delhi ... With Israel car getting hit ... No Iranian was handed over.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Yep seems like a abduction which is really wrong and especially of a Indian and its legal consequences especially because it crashes many pillars of foundational sense.

But can it be Pakistan using this against iran and saying look iran terrority being used against Pakistan.

You know with shia and sunni parameters in play. Would iran really help pakistan hand over such a high ranked retired Indian. I think this is much more to do with paki and iran relations AND india and iran relations. Paki and india is by production. Baluchistan is nothing new and also not only india there. But abduction is totally wrong and extreme.
That could be possible too. They could used this to make Iran look bad so that they can join the Saudi alliance against Iran. OR they could use this to raise a shit storm in the nuclear summit in USA OR they may be using this as a bargaining chip to compensate for the embarrassment they are going to face when we present conclusive proofs for Pathankot to the world. One thing is for sure, this is just drama.

@Navneet Kundu

Why would iran be gifting such !! Iran do such in international relations are they crazy. A joint communication by india and iran is a minimum I would think to say that such was abducted and kidnapped by Pakistan without any offical aid and abetment.

It is unprecedented and the timing ...

Pakistan > india with Iran. Does iran remember what happened in new delhi ... With Israel car getting hit ... No Iranian was handed over.
Maybe it's not official Iran policy, maybe ISI managed to co-opt some lower level officer from Iran and influenced him to kidnap this guy.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Its time to start khalistan movement and kashmir too?
Naxalites movement is also in consideration. indian army massively killed many muslims christians sikhs dalits and budhists in the name of religion.
Ethnically indian army and government as state terrorists killed kashmiris punjabis naxalites biharis assamess arunachals manipur meghalay nagaland mizoram and list goes on and on. Regional players must be united against brahmin and hindutva terrorism and force must be used.
Tum logo ki khasi ho chuki hai. You are not in a position to do that. If you try at all, punjab will fire. You did Bombay and what happened is in front of you. Now your intelligence agencies give us the information on Pakistani intruders. ISI's ability has reduced to doing some small gimmick in some border area. Mission Baluchistan (Second plan of Late shree R N Kao) is on execution.Worst time for you guys ahead.

Compersion

Country flag
That could be possible too. They could used this to make Iran look bad so that they can join the Saudi alliance against Iran. OR they could use this to raise a shit storm in the nuclear summit in USA OR they may be using this as a bargaining chip to compensate for the embarrassment they are going to face when we present conclusive proofs for Pathankot to the world. One thing is for sure, this is just drama.

Maybe it's not official Iran policy, maybe ISI managed to co-opt some lower level officer from Iran and influenced him to kidnap this guy.
Even if it is a lower level officer its is absolutely wrong.

The official position at the minimum in a joint communication by iran and india needs to say it was a abduction and kidnapping. It is absolutely unprecedented ...

Iran and Pakistan relations and also india and iran relations needs to be away from doing something really illegal and nonsensical like kidnapping and abduction of a Indian national . really getting a sense that again pakistan doing something without thinking like always. India needs to also tell pakistan that this is unacceptable and how on earth he got caught !! Can consular access be contingent on something more serious . why we giving pakistan such liberty and even with sit team coming what's going on are we cowing down no way ...

Iran and india relations and also pakistan and iran relations are going to be closely watch now. Pakistan leader of sunni and nuclear area of sunni. Iran I feel not simple and something happening between pakistan and iran that is not in the picture.

Was iran rewarding Pakistan for trying to mediate between iran and Saudi. That's only what I can think. But it is unprecedented to.adbuct and kidnap . if it was handover by iran again unprecedented.

Watching closely now where it needs to. Iran give some good news and show you have balls. Because if iran can do such low level stuff for Pakistan ... They are going to get played and stuffed by them and laughed at internally from Pakistan ... Shia cannot stand up to Sunni .

Last edited:

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Even if it is a lower level officer its is absolutely wrong.
That's how intel operations work. Every organization has some compromised individuals. Doesn't Mumbai Police have elements sympathetic to Dawood?

There's no right or wrong in international relation, it has happened, what matters is how you deal with it. As citizens we are all spectators, let's see what the government does.

Compersion

Country flag
That's how intel operations work. Every organization has some compromised individuals. Doesn't Mumbai Police have elements sympathetic to Dawood?

There's no right or wrong in international relation, it has happened, what matters is how you deal with it. As citizens we are all spectators, let's see what the government does.
Sure but not with such high level retired Indian personal. Also timing and methodology. Also iran and india relations and iran doing such to India. Pakistan sudden cosiness with iran inspite of global positions. Find it hard to believed. Even all the chaps we have got for dawood the places had difficult relations with pakistan. And also through proper channels like rules and procedures.
Is iran willing to do this to india. Really hard to grasp. That's why feel its pakistan non sense and idiot behavior getting iran in the cross fire. And india and iran better make pakistan feel it.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
To break your mind and nerves. Iran leaked the intelliegence to Pakistan authority about rogue raw agent who is involved in terrorism in Pakistan. I can laught at hindutva indiots here where they were thinking about shia and sunni divisions in Pakistan. I am a zaidi shia and i love my Pakistan. Most of leading ISI officers are shia and they are doing a great job to kill some ttp walas.
Mqm is not an issue. They always pro national and have enjoyed very good relations with state. It is only altaf and second tier leadership of mqm hates altaf but they just not show it in media.
One more lie , you can say any thing with out proof.

Where is the proof that Pakistan got tip off from Iranian agencies?

This is a case of abduction.

Killzone

Even if one assumes this fiasco is not a misdirection to divert attention from Pathankot probe, this changes nothing.

If this is indeed true then retribution should extracted at a time and place of India's choosing.

Punitive escalation should be the strategy of choice against a weaker adversary like Pakistan.

Complaining to the world about the big bad wolf has had no effect other than extracting few token statements of support.

DEJAVU

Tum logo ki khasi ho chuki hai. You are not in a position to do that. If you try at all, punjab will fire. You did Bombay and what happened is in front of you. Now your intelligence agencies give us the information on Pakistani intruders. ISI's ability has reduced to doing some small gimmick in some border area. Mission Baluchistan (Second plan of Late shree R N Kao) is on execution.Worst time for you guys ahead.
You are just another laughing stock.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Let us not jump to conclusions.

It is quite possible that this man walked into a trap.

Abduction angle is good, but one should not rule out stupidity.

Compersion

Country flag
Now Reading iran is saying that pakistan is saying rubbish. Exactly what and how they say it. Pakistan would really make it self laughing stock - if iran a third party calls it out.

DEJAVU

Where is the proof

Where is the proof that Pakistan got tip off from Iranian agencies?

This is a case of abduction.
Why modi is silent?
Chor ki darhi mai tinka.
Iran is our brother and same goes for saudis. Watch it.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Why modi is silent?
Chor ki darhi mai tinka.
Why should he respond to rumors ?

Pakistan is known for randi rona and schemes that destabilize relations.

Check out Rouhani's press conference in Pakistan today, he said this spy issue as rumour mongering.

Yes Iran is your brother and Saudi is also your brother, turkey is your brother ... So what?

Last edited:

Compersion

Country flag
Iran being used by pakis and also pakis trying to trap iran Into this. Are pakis having any sense they making iran treated like a school boy they would try and get them to admit and say such.

Iran going to allow that to pass wait for india and iran to talk it out. Forget india this whole episode can make iran look like uncontrolled and mismanaged areas where abything goes - thats what pakistan saying. Iran better make it clear to Pakistan stop being pakis with them.

Do they want to be serious ? Pakistan again doing something they have not thought out...

Happy holi what a crazy behavior. I would think pakistan come out and say this was the whole plan for india first place make pakistan and iran relations worse. Willy RAW and India. Pakistan made look like pricks.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
To break your mind and nerves. Iran leaked the intelliegence to Pakistan authority about rogue raw agent who is involved in terrorism in Pakistan.
:doh:
Gadhe kahin ke, R&AW is involved in Afghanistan against terrorism and not Baluchistan.
Moreover, Iran doesn't and will never share Indian Intelligence with any country given our relationship.
I can laught at hindutva indiots here where they were thinking about shia and sunni divisions in Pakistan.
Ya ya, that's why pakis always ignore interests of Shia Iran and obey their Sunni masters Arab.
I am a zaidi shia and i love my Pakistan.
Proves you are stupid. :lol:
Most of leading ISI officers are shia and they are doing a great job to kill some ttp walas.
TTP was even created by you guys
Mqm is not an issue. They always pro national and have enjoyed very good relations with state. It is only altaf and second tier leadership of mqm hates altaf but they just not show it in media.
Your internal issue.
Don't need to tell about it. Just leave interest in Kashmir as it is our internal issue.
You are just another laughing stock.
Inferiority Complex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
:sarcasm:
Why modi is silent?
Chor ki darhi mai tinka.
Haan bol, kiya tere milk main intervention.
Kya bigad legal hamara? Bol. :taunt2:
Iran is our brother and same goes for saudis. Watch it.[/QUOTE]
They don't give a damn about you.
Thank you brave India for buying Iran's oil

When international economic sanctions were put on Iran, India was only country defied every sanction and not only traded with Iran, but pumped massive investments, corporated on military and developed ports.
It still going on.

And Saudis?
They are looking for becoming our strategic partners like Japan.
Same goes for Kuwait, Syria, UAE, Kazakhstan and other such countries.
I gave you only about Iran but I can give you about every country I mentioned if you want.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Why modi is silent?
Chor ki darhi mai tinka.
what do you want Modi to say you fool ?

MEA has already made a statement,it took hours for India to acknowledge him as Indian and update their website and Porks took years to update the "shuhada" corner of Kargil war after India humiliated Pak in front of the world when we Paraded NLI Pows and showed the ID cards and Pay books of Paki soldiers.

BTW TTP hanged an ISI operative and filmed the whole thing and Paki's don't have the balls to own him.

12042640_891140597602046_8979825691487508962_n.jpg

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Modi enetered because we allow to enter.
Or I must you had no choice to let world's 9th most powerful person or 5th most powerful political leader get in your country.
Actually, it's a topic of pride.
We are prouder because he is our man.
:peace:
I belive that good relation with india only comes with diplomacy.
Your government doesn't know ABCD of Diplomacy.
You supported your Arabian masters as you do in usual and blocked the Chinese gas pipeline project which they could provide much efficiently.
Resulting China is looking towards India for economic corporation.
:china::india:
We also know that only right wing extremist hindutva mindset of india have the powers to change indian terrorism policy and make peace with us.
As of Indian law and order, terrorists are only killed like mad kuttas without any difference.
On the other hand, in pakistan, terrorists attacking on pak are terrorists but doing so in India are freedom fighters. :mad:
Otherwise both hindutva indiots and khilafat followers have same philosophy which is united india or akhand bharat or india having boundaries from burma to lanka and nepal to baluchistan and from afghanistan to some extent of cetral asia.
At least your beautiful words used for us like indiot won't let peace occur.
By the way,
Hindutva is not identity of India.
We have already proof of kingdoms of our kings like China and our cultural influence.
Bharat Bhoomi, Yuge Yuge.
:india:
akhanda-bharat.png

I only belive peace is the only way to progress but terrorism policy must be stopped.
Look who is talking about peace.
:facepalm:
It is indian state policy and bangladesh was a true example and modi accepted few years back.
And what about your policy for dividing my entire beautiful Akhand Bharat and rename it as South Asia.
Kashmir is a mutual dispute under UN and registered issue where as baluchistan is not. If you include baluchistan then i add khalistan and many others but i dont belive in khalistan and others. Kashmir is dispute so there fighters are freedom fighters.
Do you think we will obey UN on such sensitive issues?
UN has done many bad things to India.
From UNSC to APEC, from space tech and MTCR to NSG and WMDs.

First, UN will have our issues. If we get justice, then we would think of doing justice.
Iran is our good friend and if you have any relation with it enjoy it.
Don't lie.
:nono: you scrapped many of their projects where India rescued them later.
I dont have any issue. But if you continue terrorism via Iran or Afghanistan then your agents will dailybface dust and you can see it in now.
Ya ya, :blah::blah:
More lecture left?
As far as afghanistan is concerned now you can see China Russia US Pakkstan are in same page and we are collaborating to make peace in there
As far as I know
India is considered fourth power after US, Russia and China.
And in every global issue, India is involved after these countries and same is happening Afghanistan.
India is driving huge construction projects for Afghan economy and supplying to their army.
Pakistan is only doing peace talks.
Next time, you must watch this list before putting pak in club of US, Russia and China.
http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
Screenshots from above
Screenshot_2016-03-26-18-59-20.png

Screenshot_2016-03-26-18-59-27.png

and supporting afghan government
You are only talking to them and giving nothing significant.
as we know afghan has very deep roots in pakistan and we have historical brotherly relations.
Historical relationship? :rotflmao:
Afghanistan and Pakistan, both have no independent history.
They are mere successor States born from partition of India. They have no history of their own.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles