‘RAW officer’ arrested, says Balochistan Home Minister Mir Sarfaraz Bugti

AnantS

Country flag
^ Lol. Seriously Pakis have attacked & abducted our citizen. The Paki elites who prance in India to do shopping, begging for job and limelight, should be abducted. Especially those who have close relations serving in Terrorist State of Pigistan's Army (TSPA)

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
http://www.dawn.com/news/1248078/ro...ment-in-balochistan-with-pakistani-leadership

Rouhani denies discussing 'RAW's involvement in Balochistan' with Pakistani leadership

What a loser spokesperson and COAS ........... using Iran's state head's visit to make a cheap point against third nation.
they have been exposed. LOL
Brutally exposed...

Now call the UN, and international media... which they were calling two days back.

They thought , by doing this, they will frame India. Rather they themselves got framed by faking India's involvement in Balochistan!!

India must take this issue to UN and also try to get back Yadav!!

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
A reminder to the Porks

Eye for an eye? Pakistani prisoner dies after beating

By Ben Brumfield and Harmeet Shah Singh, CNN

Updated 1024 GMT (1724 HKT) May 9, 2013

Kashmiri's protest against the attack on Pakistani prisoner Sanaullah Ranjay in an Indian jail in Muzaffarabad on May 5, 2013.
Story highlights
  • Some believe his killing was revenge for the killing of an Indian prisoner in Pakistan
  • CNN cannot confirm that the killings are related
  • The two killings accentuate deep-rooted tensions between the two countries
  • Both prisoners are beaten into comas before they die

A man from India died in Pakistan early last week from a beating he took in jail there days before. The day after his passing, a Pakistani inmate received a beating in an Indian prison.
He died Thursday, a government official in India said. Some are calling it a revenge attack, something that CNN cannot confirm.
Sarabjit Singh was incarcerated in Lahore, after a Pakistani court convicted him of spying for India in connection with terror attacks in Pakistan in 1991. Singh's family has maintained he was innocent.
He was sentenced to death.
Late last month Singh was hurt in "a scuffle with fellow inmates," according to Pakistan's foreign affairs ministry. The apparent dust up was intense enough to put him into a coma.
When he died in a hospital, India's government expressed "great anguish" over the violence.

Indian inmate killed in Pakistan 04:07
"This was, put simply, the killing of our citizen while in the custody of Pakistan jail authorities," the Indian Ministry of External Affairs said in a statement.
"The criminals responsible for the barbaric and murderous attack on him must be brought to justice," demanded Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh in a statement.
India's media erupted with indignation.
"India outraged over Sarabjit's murder" read a headline in The Pioneer.
"Sarabjit Singh butchered by our enemies," read another in The Times of India.
There were claims that the death row inmate's killing had been planned and reports that his organs went missing after his death.
Pakistan's ministry of foreign affairs confirmed there was an autopsy. It is not unusual for a pathologist to remove organs in the process.
The postmortem revealed that Singh had died of cardiac arrest on May 2, caused by the trauma he had suffered, Pakistan's foreign affairs ministry said.
Counter attack?
On May 3, Pakistani citizen Sanaullah Ranjay was attacked in an Indian jail in Jammu and transferred in critical condition to a hospital in Chandigarh.
After days in a coma, he passed away Thursday.
"He had multiple organ failure due to severe head injury," the hospital said in a statement.
Pakistan's foreign affairs ministry reacted to Ranjay's death with indignation.
"The brutal manner in which Sanaullah was attacked in the jail is most unfortunate and a matter of deep concern for the Government of Pakistan," the ministry said in a statement.
Like their counterparts in India, they, too, demand an investigation into the prison killing and that the "perpetrators of this heinous crime be brought to justice."
There has been little media resonance about the Pakistani inmate's death in India.
Singh's remains have already been returned to India, where he was cremated, media there have reported.
According to Islamic custom, the body of a deceased person should be buried within 24 hours of death.
Indian and Pakistani diplomats have said they are in communication about transferring Ranjay's remains back to his native town of Sialkot in Pakistan.
History of strife
Although ties between New Delhi and Islamabad have improved since tensions flared in the aftermath of the 2008 terrorist attacks in Mumbai, the two deaths put a fresh strain on their delicate relations.
India and Pakistan have fought several wars since their independence from British colonial rule more than 65 years ago.
Though some may assume so, it is not yet clear if Ranjay's killing was revenge for Singh's. Many men have died of violence in jails.
READ MORE: India expresses 'anguish' over prisoner's death in Pakistan

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Hey Screambowl, you fucking nooB. Nice to see you here jerking off and hating Pakistan. LOL

You still got that fake Pakistani girlfriend that lives in Lahore? Bwhahahahaha. OMg you're such a tool.

Anyways, listen. We caught your dothead spy red foreheaded, and now you poor little bhartis are crying, that it's fake and we kidnapped your naval officer. Blah Blah. Pakistanis are crazy, and incredible India is mighty and right.

Well listen son, you guys are the ones that capture MOTHERFUCKING PIDGEONS, and make up bull shit. The entire world laughs at you. lol

So I guess you are the hero that is gonna save Ma Bharat from the attack of the fierce Pakistani pidgeon spies. LMAO LOLOLOLOL

Your boy got caught red foreheaded, and now he is going to be treated with Pakistani hospitality. :)

Better luck next time. And guess what we are coming for you bhartis. Pathankot was child's play. :hippo:

don't be so jealous of my bachhii .. shez very happy :) with me :D.

And welcome here. Finally you also came here to jerk off more professionally than just troll jerks in PDF, werent u banned permanently ... all hail bloody armstrong and webmaster ch*tiya.. .. :laugh:

Coming to topic,

There are questions which remain unanswered. If you have gone through the thread you would have not made funny comments in the post.

There is no evidence that he is captured from balochistan(Pakistan)!
He is ex commander , and he is NOT fool that he will carry Indian passport to work covertly inside Pak.
He has been framed, and Now Pakistan remains exposed because there is no evidence!!

You are one senior defence forum poster, don't make stupid posts. :drool:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Screambowl beta, I don't care about your imaginary girlfriend or your hand working overtime. What the fuck was your boy thinking when he crossed the border? lmao

Real life is unfortunately not a bollywood film...

So the idiot came over, but at least he came. Your chicken shit intelligence operatives only give money to drug addicts. This was quite refreshing. So the boy came over crossing the border thinking that our guys are sleeping? Hahaha. Rookie mistake. So now you guys will lie diplomatically for his return, while he will be eating shit in a jail cell that he could have never imagined existed. Pliers to teeth, high voltage prongs attached to truck batteries, waterboarding... Do you think Pakistan gives a fuck about Geneva conventions? Your boy will be tortured and rot to death.

On top of it all, your spooks won't even acknowledge his existence. He's a dead man, and he will face retribution for the innocent lives he was complicit in taking. You Indians should salute cherish him, because he is never coming back. He is going to take the burden for the failure of your intel agencies. He is not the the only one.

On the other hand, Hafez Sayed is giving some very motivational speeches. Mashallah. Mashallah. :india2:
and he came with an Indian passport in hand.. and said ''guys I am Indian and i am going to do covert op in pakistan see my passport''. LOL:pound::hail::clap2:

Don't post stupidity.

A commander level officer that too from navy, retired , will never be recruited by raw for this op. Common sense!!

Post some good material not jingoistic posts.

brational

Country flag
and he came with an Indian passport in hand.. and said ''guys I am Indian and i am going to do covert op in pakistan see my passport''. LOL:pound::hail::clap2:

Don't post stupidity.

A commander level officer that too from navy, retired , will never be recruited by raw for this op. Common sense!!

Post some good material not jingoistic posts.
Common Sense divorced Bakis when Bakistan was formed. They will remain zahil for good. Are you Expecting logical response from a Baki?

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Guys stick to topic please, no abuses, flames or images not related to topic.

Since i posted here, some other mod will remove it.

Stick to topic.

brational

Country flag
Don't learn anything from us. Just continue what have you learnt post partition from India. Blow yourself up. ROFLMAO

Whining cunt!! Lol..
I guess we should learn from you hindus on capturing fucking pigeons and camels and crying to the world about it. ROFL

Fucking cunt. lol

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Don't be so quick to trust a nation which calls itself an "Islamic Republic", Iran is not under the Shah anymore, Muslim Shia rule there. Agreed they are saner people than the inbred Saudis and Pakis, but they are Muslims first. People with that kind of identity crisis may do things which non-theocracies don't.
We are Zoroastrians first

Muslims after that.

SANITY

Ahan, I guess you caught another Pakistani pigeon in your sister's bedroom. What a sad state of affairs.
Are you a muslim by faith? Learned it all from Allah or that Pedophile Prophet?

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Is that all you got?

I can post a picture of your mother's hairy nagaland pussy, but then again I have some sense of responsibility towards you ex slave dotheads.

Listen you fucking cunt, If I start posting pics of Mumbai and Pathankot, then you will cry to your mother's toku mods. So let us remain civil and take your nasty black mother for the hairy whore that she is. LOL
What you inbred Mallecha Swine and a wannabe convert slave :lol:

Didn't like your circumcised Abba's dead body you Porki Inbred who was Raped by Freedom fighters before beheading :lol:

Don't worry i am a Dogra your former master ,we will take care of your Whore Punjabi Mother before selling her in Heera Mandi for 5 Rs my former Punjabi Slave pig.

This is me being civil with a Porki circumcised Pig.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
According to a Suar, posting on this forum, "Pathankot was a housewarming gift", to it I say, come inside the house, you will enter intact, and exit beheaded and dismembered. We will ensure that your heads are displayed on LoC fence.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
This Pakistani drama has totally fallen on its head. Iran's leader has trashed these claims and Pakistani citizens are fuming at the immature diplomatic manuveur pulled off by Pakistan. Just look at the comments section on this page :

Rouhani denies discussing 'RAW's involvement in Balochistan' with Pakistani leadership

It's amusing how Pakistan's ISPR planted a Dawn journalist in a veiled attempt to rebuke Rouhani by asking him about Iran's friendly outlook towards India. It was a cheap shot taken by ISI to embarrass Iran's leadership. I am sure this will hurt Iran-Pakistan relations or by corollary, probably there was no fruitful outcome of their meet and therefore Pakistan decided to hit Iran with an embarrassing parting shot.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
This Pakistani drama has totally fallen on its head. Iran's leader has trashed these claims and Pakistani citizens are fuming at the immature diplomatic manuveur pulled off by Pakistan. Just look at the comments section on this page :

It's amusing how Pakistan's ISPR planted a Dawn journalist in a veiled attempt to rebuke Rouhani by asking him about Iran's friendly outlook towards India. It was a cheap shot taken by ISI to embarrass Iran's leadership. I am sure this will hurt Iran-Pakistan relations or by corollary, probably there was no fruitful outcome of their meet and therefore Pakistan decided to hit Iran with an embarrassing parting shot.
Raheel Sharif after losing face in Zabr e Ajab Gazab, was trying to pull out a diplomatic coupe but got another egg on his 'baggar-billa' face.

Brood Father

Country flag
Ahan, I guess you caught another Pakistani pigeon in your sister's bedroom. What a sad state of affairs.
Beta mental masturbation band kar do .....tum to aisa behave kar rahe ho jaise teetar ke haath bater lag gayee ....
Beta tum log ye bahut pehle se kar rahe ho , jub humne kiya tumne rona shuru kar diya
Thand rakh bhai ..paani pee
And listen one more thing flase flagger , bringing mothers and sisters in arguments should be your daily routine as you guys marry and fuck your sister , but here we are more sophisticated not jahils like you
So please stick to the argument and control your language , you don't have to reveal that you are from banana republic of pakistan

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Pakistani ISI are foolish enough to add abduction as rule of the game of spy vs spy. Now it has gone even dirtier.

Expect counter action soon.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles