Public Service Message 😊

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
now i remember her since you mentioned

nice lady , afaik she was of romani descent, very much interested and knowledagable in indic stuff
Yes indeed she was, and a very down to earth kind of a lady. If she indeed passed on, it is a sad news

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Let's remember one last time on this forum
Brigadier Roy chaudhri, who left for his heavenly abode, a pioneer of the forum and veteran of kargil
Yes, Ray sir, was a gentle giant. Ever so humble, always with a sense of humour, loads of stories to tell, and never really offended anyone despite them being offensive.
In fact were it not for Brigadier Ray and Kunal, who guided this forum with very informative content and discussions, DFI wouldn't have attracted so much eyeballs.

Azaad

Country flag
Bhai self delete kar le.
I apologize.

Maintain sanctity of the last thread.
I was just doing last bantz
Serves you right. Who asked you to stick your hand in goo & then be polite about it ? You should've gone all guns blazing like /vishnugupt did a couple of weeks ago .

MikeTheInfantryman

Country flag
Joined this forum barely a year ago, but this forum became a part of daily life (even though I started lurking in the end). It was a good ride, and now we must part ways. If there's a new forum I'll probably join, but that's a question of if and I don't know whether it will be answered.

It was fun and helpful seeing the knowledge (and the occasional entertainment) in the forum (especially SF thread and India-China conflict thread). The end was too quick for me but it was fun while it lasted.

Fair winds and hopefully we meet again gentlemen. Goodbye and goodluck to all the members.

Jai Hind

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles