Philippines to stand ground vs bullying of China

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Actually, to be objective about the situation in the disputed areas, the Philippines is a push-over against China. I just wonder why the newly minted super power leaders (at least that's what they think they are, if you ask me it's a little bit premature) cannot seem to push this pygmy of a country called the Philippines out of the way...? :whistle:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Actually, to be objective about the situation in the disputed areas, the Philippines is a push-over against China. I just wonder why the newly minted super power leaders (at least that's what they think they are, if you ask me it's a little bit premature) cannot seem to push this pygmy of a country called the Philippines out of the way...? :whistle:
Because unlike the paper tiger pygmy trying to exercise its it gym toned muscle instead of the genuine muscle on Philippines, there is lurking behind the scene the real Muscle Man - Superman!

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Because unlike the paper tiger pygmy trying to exercise its it gym toned muscle instead of the genuine muscle on Philippines, there is lurking behind the scene the real Muscle Man - Superman!

:rofl: IUOUWOEIRUWEOIRUEWOIRUEWOIRUEWOIRUWEOIRUWEOIRWEOIU

ice berg

The real muscle man are the ones training at gyms and use fake tans? Muhahhahaha. Guess someone are not bright enough to realise the irony in that. :rofl:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The real muscle man are the ones training at gyms and use fake tans? Muhahhahaha. Guess someone are not bright enough to realise the irony in that. :rofl:
Sorry.

Have seen these so called muscle men who artificially build muscle.

They are plagued with health problems including heart attacks.

The US built its muscle over the years and they are solid.

China has artificially built its muscle in a rush and so it has its growing problems - social, industrial, inequality, economic disparity, villages left with only the old and so on and so forth!

Steroids kill! China's growth is comparable to steroid assisted!

Compare with the US!

Last edited:

Avenger

Tihar Jail
Banned
SO, what are the muscle man US doing when his pet is in truble?

Sorry.

Have seen these so called muscle men who artificially build muscle.

They are plagued with health problems including heart attacks.

The US built its muscle over the years and they are solid.

China has artificially built its muscle in a rush and so it has its growing problems - social, industrial, inequality, economic disparity, villages left with only the old and so on and so forth!

Steroids kill! China's growth is comparable to steroid assisted!

Compare with the US!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
from your reply , we can say that China is a peaceful country ,and fight only when it is needed. "All done at a time when the party was least expecting it."
NO I was saying Your people may be peaceful but your govt is not- Simple.

Whats worse, your govt is backstabbing bunch of pigs, who cant be trusted in anyway and hence cant be taken seriously. But I can understand if you defend your govt here;)

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Backstabbing? Watch out, China may also backstab Philippines.
Look I can understand if you cant speak against your glorious govt here- I know. So i wont take these stuff seriously:truestory:

By the way, even if you are allowed, you are not going to have a Chinese girl as your wife. Don't take that personally.
I can get any girl I want, just that they are not here in my place;).

Besides, learn to understand what is compliment and what is sarcasm. I was complementing the Chinese girls and its people and not making fun. Bet your logic meter does not comprehend it now, does it?:taunt1:

Oblaks

I am afraid China doesn't have to fire any missile or anything.

Huangyan Island is under control of Chinese law enforcement department, all China want is to stop Phillipines from invading, and that can be accomplished without firing a bullet.
If china is under control then why are the Philippine ships and fishermen still there? Just asking?

IASEAN countries won't boycott China, not even Vietnam. Phillipines's attempt to gang up ASEAN countries failed this time.

The only country that has the wishes to rescue Phillipines seems to be India, but India is just too far away and has no ability to confront China in South China Sea..
IMO at this point support For the Philippines is unnecessary. No nation would wan't to jump in to this mess even the US. But if it escalates to some extent, thenI believe support will come pouring in.
I

You have said it yourself. No bullets need to be fired. Why do any other nation need to support the Philippines or confront China in the SCS?

Last edited:

Avenger

Tihar Jail
Banned
The fish ban which we announce last week is started. So, I dont think any Phillipine fish ship is there.

I dont know how your government will brainwash you for that?

[QUOTE/] You have said it yourself. No bullets need to be fired. Why do any other nation need to support the Philippines or
confront China in the SCS?[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Oblaks

The fish ban which we announce last week is started. So, I dont think any Phillipine fish ship is there.

I dont know how your government will brainwash you for that?

[QUOTE/] You have said it yourself. No bullets need to be fired. Why do any other nation need to support the Philippines or
confront China in the SCS?
[/QUOTE]

They are still there. You can go there and check.

Avenger

Tihar Jail
Banned
this that what your governemt told you? Poor guy.

Your stupid government did not allow any pillipine fish ship go there, because they announce fish ban after China announced.

They are still there. You can go there and check.

Last edited:

Oblaks

Well you can say I see more sense on the Philippine argument on this issue. I'm not even Indian by the way.

nimo_cn

Country flag
A very optimistic view.

Can't blame you.

In troubled times, optimism alone keeps the morale high.

I would be surprised if China resort to open hostility and the ASEAN countries applaud China!

Today, Philippines.

Tomorrow?
Optimism? Not really, call it pragmatism. But can't blame you for failing to grab that, you are just too old.

It is more troubled time for Phillipines than it is for China. As we can see it, Phillipines is losing it. The attempt by Phillipines' president to divert domestic attention from his governing incompetence is now backfiring.

You will be suprised if they applaud China, but you should not be suprised if they don't oppose it. As I have pointed out before, ASEAN countries may not apporve China's claim to South China Sea, neither do they approve of Phillipines, and not every ASEAN country claim South China Sea as Phillipines does. Their unanimous silence in the last month clearly shows they aren't taking Phillipines' side.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Optimism? Not really, call it pragmatism. But can't blame you for failing to grab that, you are just too old.
Surprising that age is worrisome for a Communist Chinese and that too a CPC hack like you.

Have you forgotten the Mao, the Great Helmsman who was kicked you all into shape and kept kicking you till he was 83?

And you did not have the gonads to oppose him till he was alive.

But when you had a new Dictator, you could meekly in hushed tones claim that Mao was 70% right and 30% wrong. All because you developed guts since the new Dictator had said so!

Wow!

Last edited:

fzaq

I am afraid China doesn't have to fire any missile or anything.

Huangyan Island is under control of Chinese law enforcement department, all China want is to stop Phillipines from invading, and that can be accomplished without firing a bullet.

ASEAN countries won't boycott China, not even Vietnam. Phillipines's attempt to gang up ASEAN countries failed this time.

The only country that has the wishes to rescue Phillipines seems to be India, but India is just too far away and has no ability to confront China in South China Sea.
stop Philippines from invading? wow that's heavy!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Being young is great, everyone concurs that.

But being old, you know how it feels beffer than anyone else here.

It must be killing you whenever the thought that you are dying but China is still prospering crosses your mind, huh?

For your entire life you have been expecting a fall of China, but that doesn't seem to happen in your life, on the contrary, for your entire life you have been witnessing the rise of China. I can imagine what a horrible life it could be for you. What makes it worse, you are now being humiliated by a group of young Chinese netizens who come out of nowhere at a forum which you thought to be your domain

Life is a bitch until you die, you will find peace when you are leaving this world.
Dying?

Which world are you in/

How is it that you speak for me and legislate on my life?

You were my valet at one time?

Please do not get personal.

Debate like a human being and not like a whipped monkey who cannot answer coherently but get personal!

For all one knows, you may meet Mao before I meet my Maker.

Don't press your luck.

Last edited:

cir

Two clowns are on their way to Beijing asking for forgiveness。The Filipinos are on their knees。:rofl:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles