Philippines - DDS Confessions India Controversy

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
DDS are Duterte's zombie supporters. To these idi0ts Duterte is always right no matter how contradictory his policies are. That man is the devil, a killer, bully, joker, pussy, bumbling idi0t and traitor (a verulent Chinese virus) all rolled into one. Recently he ordered closed the biggest TV network in the country for their often critical coverage of hus administration.

I campaigned against him last election and got ostracized by some friends who were otherwise educated but who turned out to be DDS. Since then I don't engage these morons.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
DDS are Duterte's zombie supporters. To these idi0ts Duterte is always right no matter how contradictory his policies are. That man is the devil, a killer, bully, joker, pussy, bumbling idi0t and traitor (a verulent Chinese virus) all rolled into one.
These many titles? :cool1::cool1::cool1:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

It took dictator Marcos 20 years to extrajudicially kill 3,257 people during reign but it took Duterte only 3 years to extrajudicially kill 5,526 people - a gruesome and really chilling statistics. So opposition are on tiptoes here.

Hanahara

Country flag
They forgot the title 'mysoginist' and 'potential rapist'. He once famously remarked about the rape-slay of an Australian missionary in the Philippines, 'The mayor should be first.'

He was a mayor of Davao City.

Hanahara

Country flag
DDS are Duterte's zombie supporters. To these idi0ts Duterte is always right no matter how contradictory his policies are. That man is the devil, a killer, bully, joker, pussy, bumbling idi0t and traitor (a verulent Chinese virus) all rolled into one. Recently he ordered closed the biggest TV network in the country for their often critical coverage of hus administration.

I campaigned against him last election and got ostracized by some friends who were otherwise educated but who turned out to be DDS. Since then I don't engage these morons.
We got the same treatment, sir! My co-workers also ostracized me for standing up against this madman.

And we are all educators.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Obviously Congressi will not be talking nice about Modi.

there must be a reason people are supporting him.

Duterte’s demeanour is probably result of living a tough life he has had.

It's perhaps the crazy times we live in were often times reason is drowned by populist ideas. Just look at America and how ridiculous Trump is and his Trumpers. I mean one of my relatives in the US is infected with Trumpism and it would seem true that Trump can shoot anyone in 5th Ave. and yet his supporters will not desert him. The discourse and ideas coming out of Trump White House look like ideas from a 3rd rate African dictator and yet his supporters love him all the more and they are very aggressive - drinking disinfictant to treat Covid19, what's that? As a mstter of fact my relative in the US would rather not talk to us anymore simply because we do not buy their crazy Trump induced theories.

So the same political virus struck in the Philippines. DDS are very aggressive. They will hound you in social media, unfriend you in real life, or even cut off family relations if you say anything against crazy Duterte. It simply boggles the mind.

Last edited:

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Obviously Congressi will not be talking nice about Modi.

there must be a reason people are supporting him.

Duterte’s demeanour is probably result of living a tough life he has had.
You think Trump, Duterte and Modi are the same ?

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

I do not know Modi honestly. But Trump and Duterte are political twins. They are shameless exploiters of bestial prejudices and anarchic tendencies to serve their very selfish ambitions and personal inrerests.

Trump eon on the promise to drain the swamp (corruption in Washington) and yet it has never been more vorrupt than now (just look at jow he amd his family and associates shamelessly and overtly profit from their positions) while Duterte won on the promise of ridding the country of crimes, primarily drugs, amd yet he is the No. 1 protector of Chinese drug lords (80+% of drugs in the Philippines are from China). Crazy!

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The worse for me is Duterte's treason. I have no doubt ue is controlled by his MSS handlers.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
names are not important, it’s a phenomenon.

add bolsonaro to the list.
they are born out of the same need for the people to show a middle finger to the ruling establishment.

The establishment(what we call as libtards) were more Interested making cults out of their ideologies than solving actual problems of the people.

Both Obama years & congress years are a good example, both of them created more problems than they solved during their years. Climate change activism is a good example, they solved nothing but created a hell of problems.

When one ideology tries to move the pendulum of balance too much to one side, the society will react and move it to the other side before the pendulum rests at the centre.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
names are not important, it’s a phenomenon.

add bolsonaro to the list.
they are born out of the same need for the people to show a middle finger to the ruling establishment.

The establishment(what we call as libtards) were more Interested making cults out of their ideologies than solving actual problems of the people.

Both Obama years & congress years are a good example, both of them created more problems than they solved during their years. Climate change activism is a good example, they solved nothing but created a hell of problems.
Agree on the phenomenon. The "woke" activism culture is facing a backlash

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Agree on the phenomenon. The "woke" activism culture is facing a backlash
in Philippines case, the leader who will come after Duterte is critical.

Duterte is just the hammer to break the status quo, ideally a scalpel should come after the hammer.

While modi uses scalpel for everything, people like trump Duterte, bolsonaro use hammer for everything.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag

Duterte is just the hammer to break the status quo, ideally a scalpel should come after the hammer.

While modi uses scalpel for everything, people like trump Duterte, bolsonaro use hammer for everything.
Dunno about Duterte but Trump feels like a massive hypocrite. What has he actually achieved apart from giving silly speeches/tweets ? His supporters always give the excuse that Trump couldn't do this/that because of the powerful "deep state"

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Dunno about Duterte but Trump feels like a massive hypocrite. What has he actually achieved apart from giving silly speeches/tweets ? His supporters always give the excuse that Trump couldn't do this/that because of the powerful "deep state"
trump will not get much credit for this, but he single handedly put breaks on Chinese takeover of the world. We can also give him credit for being anti-war compared to his predecessor.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Duterte is a Chinese Manchuriam candidate. There's nothing good about him. The economic progress happening now were established by economic reforms of his predecessors Arroyo and Aquino. Duterye is simply reaping the benefits. On the the other hand, Duterte is accelerating the political corruption in the Philippines started by Marcos (Marcos family is Duterte's No. 1 ally). All his children are in power in Davao City and his daughter is groomed to succeed Duterte.

If Duterte and his family and minions succeed in entrenching themselves in the highest positions of piwer in our country then we're doomed. I and my family will have immigrate than live in a perpetual cruel joke.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles