Paris Terror Attack 13/11

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
He was sending a direct message to Indian Muslims who will never let go their admiration of the Ummah and their dream of another 1000 years of Islamic Rule over India.

This sequence of events starting with "Award wapsi", passing through "Tipu Jayanti" has been well planned and perfectly executed, but the Paris attack has poured water over their "Vote Bank Agenda". But then we deserve such politicians, for not being able to remain united over the issues of common interest.

Some people are claiming that recent activities of the Khalistanis in Punjab have backing from Congress.
If exiling them is difficult, why not start reducing their rights and activities to bare minimum- like making it exceedingly difficult for getting a govt job, license, voting rights etc? If they start rioting- show them what police can do. That way they will leave without we having to exile them?

And we don't have to even do it dirrctly- do it indirectly - announce 90% reservation for non Muslims, and the remaining for open quota(just like Malaysia has). Ban on mosques constructions. Ruthlesslesy enforce one child policy specific to them or risk cancellation of voting rights, identity card, ration cards etc and so on?

It will be a gradual tightening of screws to make their life hell, until they become civilised or get the hell out?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
1.To make France increase the bombing,resulting in more 'sympathy' for ISIS in Wahabi/islamic terrorist world and get more fighters.Draw west the to fight ISIS in its backyard quickly with no credible land force. Also to reduce influence of moderate Muslim in Europe ,more racial attack and since Europe will not do mass deportation ,more potential recruits.Make them use a failed strategy OR use it as a backdoor to unintentional get west to bomb Assad. As art of war says ,let the enemy fight you where you have max advantage and enemy have least.
I don't think this attack will change any paradigm. France is in no condition to go in war but yes diplomatically exiting the sphere created by US when it's about IS. may be this Russia wanted.

Reducing refugee intake is something credible.

2.Trained in Syria Iraq border in mass shooting and suicide tactics , internal training is next to impossible.
In that case, US or other may/may not had intel of this. It is very surprized to say that no one questioned the failure of intelligence.

3.If you can get over a million illegal refugee in Europe ,smuggling some AK and bombs is no big deal.
Yes correct, but trained in Iraq/Syria , moved to France got weapons. Is a bloody full fledge planned op. Same question , no advance inputs.

4.Full investigation will reveal but like 26/11 ,high intelligence gathering by multiple sources before going to Europe must have at least practice realist shootin.
High intelligence gathering can only happen by highly trained agents and covert operatives. To pin point the target , strength of people at time. escape routes , nearest police, etc.

5.No idea. Bombing of ISIS must is leading candidate.
But why not Russia why France.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
interesting bit of info from a twitter account i follow :-

col RSN singh has also alluded something to this effect in his recent videos...
Even without such fake/real accounts we can understand who is behind that anti-national AwardWapsi.

It is a old anti-national communal party.

Now we know such scums are having career in film/history/arts/science etc.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
interesting bit of info from a twitter account i follow :-

col RSN singh has also alluded something to this effect in his recent videos...
I hope widespread riots happen and muzzies get shown what police can do.

But of course that expects chaddis and BJP having balls, which they lack so never mind

asingh10

Even without such fake/real accounts we can understand who is behind that anti-national AwardWapsi.

It is a old anti-national communal party.
It's not the party. It's the ecosystem, in the nucleus of which, controlling everything, is The Family.

The Family can dump Congress and still thrive as king makers as we are saw in Bihar.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
It's not the party. It's the ecosystem, in the nucleus of which, controlling everything, is The Family.

The Family can dump Congress and still thrive as king makers as we are saw in Bihar.
If its the ecosystem, what has bjp or the chaddis done to dismantle it? After all, weren't the chaddis happy that they cost bjp the election and taught them a lesson? If congress can be powerful without having power, how incompetent can bjp be even with so much power?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

But of course that expects chaddis and BJP having balls, which they lack so never mind

if you want it then why involve India for now? Let it happen in france..

When India kept shouting that this extremism is a bloody rogue to the world. The world kept ignoring us, used to sing songs with hand in hand at UNO '' We are The World'' . Now we have situation far controlled in India, let these ignorants have the result of their mistake. Only now they will hopefully realize it what India faced 1.5 decades back. India should take the advantage accordingly.

asingh10

This is the last thing we want because it will lead to a Syria like situation. It won't just be limited to a riot between Hindus and Muslims. I also fear wide scale caste riots amongst Hindus, perhaps Lalu has been brought back in Bihar for this reason.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
if you want it then why involve India for now? Let it happen in france..

When India kept shouting that this extremism is a bloody rogue to the world. The world kept ignoring us, used to sing songs with hand in hand at UNO '' We are The World'' . Now we have situation far controlled in India, let these ignorants have the result of their mistake. Only now they will hopefully realize it what India faced 1.5 decades back. India should take the advantage accordingly.
Do us both a favor- don't quote me when you write something stupid or something irrelevant

Read what I wrote before responding. I was responding to @asingh 's tweet that congoons are planning riots in India .

asingh10

If its the ecosystem, what has bjp or the chaddis done to dismantle it? After all, weren't the chaddis happy that they cost bjp the election and taught them a lesson? If congress can be powerful without having power, how incompetent can bjp be even with so much power?
The RSS & BJP top brass/old guard is compromised. If you do not allow scams/corruption - ecosystems combine regardless of their apparent differences. Recently RSS top leadership + Sonia combo - met pranab mukherjee. Then the internal rebellion started within BJP led by Advani (Sonia had written a letter to him back in Jan). Then Shiv Sena has been upset because their hafta-wasooli business has been hampered. Connect the dots. A lot of jealous people around because a low caste chaiwallah achieved something they never could - unite Hindus across regional and caste divides.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Do us both a favor- don't quote me when you write something stupid.

Read what I wrote before responding. I was responding to @asingh 's tweet that congoons are planning riots in India .
LOL

anyhow

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
lost hope... I thought BJP will change text books,RSS/VHP in full swing and controls media etc etc in one year but like some one said BJP is Congress+Cow! :frusty:

RW don't have any alternative except RSS.
Chaddis are congress+cows+cow urine. Nothing more.

RW needs a new leaders something like shiv sena, albiet more polished.

asingh10

RSS leadership & RSS cadres both have different agenda. RSS cadres works for nation but RSS leadership is knee deep involved in Defense deals/hawala traders/diamond merchants. Same with BJP old guard. Remember when Advani went to minar-e-Pakistan and said "Jinnah was secular". He has a stake in Hawala.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
The RSS & BJP top brass/old guard is compromised. If you do not allow scams/corruption - Ecosystems combine regardless of their differences. Recently RSS top leadership + Sonia combo - met pranab mukherjee. Then the internal rebellion started within BJP led by Advani (Sonia had written a letter to him back in Jan). Then Shiv Sena has been upset because their hafta-wasooli business has been hampered. Connect the dots. A lot of jealous people around because a low caste chaiwallah achieved something they never could - unite Hindus across regional and caste divides.
Unfortunately , that's what I am beginning to see.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/putin-shares-intel-g20-exposing-isis-financed-40-countries/
https://www.rt.com/news/322305-isis-financed-40-countries/
BREAKING: Putin Reveals ISIS Funded by 40 Countries, Including G20 Members
Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/pu...is-financed-40-countries/#dyRTY6vDV4QtyOJQ.99

Russian President Vladimir Putin has announced that he has shared intelligence with the other G20 member states, which reveals the 40 countries from which ISIS finances the majority of their terrorist activities. The list reportedly included a number of G20 countries.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/putin-shares-intel-g20-exposing-isis-financed-40-countries/
https://www.rt.com/news/322305-isis-financed-40-countries/
BREAKING: Putin Reveals ISIS Funded by 40 Countries, Including G20 Members
Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/pu...is-financed-40-countries/#dyRTY6vDV4QtyOJQ.99

Russian President Vladimir Putin has announced that he has shared intelligence with the other G20 member states, which reveals the 40 countries from which ISIS finances the majority of their terrorist activities. The list reportedly included a number of G20 countries.
Is the list open? Is US in the top list as Founder of ISIS? :lol:

asingh10

lost hope... I thought BJP will change text books,RSS/VHP in full swing and controls media etc etc in one year but like some one said BJP is Congress+Cow! :frusty:

RW don't have any alternative except RSS.
All the "Hindu" issues are actually secular in nature (RTE, Temple control, indicting the family, UCC, remove 370 etc) and can be solved with just good governance and administration. You don't have to beat the drums of "Hindutva". BJP just tricks its voters by feigning Hindutva but never deliver on anything substantial that is helpful for Hindus and the country. RWers just keep arguing over petty issues raised by them - Beef, Maggi, Tipu Sultan, Aurangzeb, SRK etc.

asingh10

Chaddis are congress+cows+cow urine. Nothing more.

RW needs a new leaders something like shiv sena, albiet more polished.
I think even a sickular party that delivers on governance and crushes criminal elements (regardless of their religion) as opposed to just offering lip service would be great. Think about it. Muslims running around, rioting and attacking Hindus is more than anything a law & order issue. What exactly has BJP's Hindutva stance done to change this ?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
All the "Hindu" issues are actually secular in nature (RTE, Temple control, indicting the family, UCC, remove 370 etc) and can be solved with just good governance and administration. You don't have to beat the drums of "Hindutva". BJP just tricks its voters by feigning Hindutva but never deliver on anything substantial that is helpful for Hindus and the country. RWers just keep arguing over petty issues raised by them - Beef, Maggi, Tipu Sultan, Aurangzeb, SRK etc.
raise hindus economically and educationally , keep military 99% Hindu, this is sufficient for now and must be top agenda.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I think even a sickular party that delivers on governance and crushes criminal elements (regardless of their religion) as opposed to just offering lip service would be great. Think about it. Muslims running around, rioting and attacking Hindus is more than anything a law & order issue. What exactly has BJP's Hindutva stance done to change this ?
I never really thought about it this way..good point.

Wonder what it will take for Hindu right wing to emerge...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles