Paris Terror Attack 13/11

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Did many notorious things? Yes, did many notorious things.
If you are not sure about the numbers, then feel free to not answer.
I shall answer the question.
NONE.
Islam is the religion which killed most innocent people in the name of Peace.
May be islamic terrorism has killed more people and more atrocities than church did at medival period..church might have been the world record holder but islam have broken that record but that doesn't mean that islam is the only ideology which is used to commit atrocities and to kill people.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Just curious to know what insident are you refering.
My heart stands with aysha. What Muhammed did was statutory rape. But, for rapists apologists, who defend it in the name of culture like you, it might not appear to be rape.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
They don't support those killers but just attend their funeral.
And attending their funerals and holding them burial rights and praying for their 72 virgins here, like it happened for Osama and yakub is just misunderstood as support for them.

They were showing spite when they were attending their funerals.

And of course, for snakes like agnostic indian, Abdul kalam becomes useful during these arguments. But the muzzies who attended his funerals is far less that those who attended yakub memons. Tells us a lot more about what these barbarians are isn't it?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Are you alright?

That is not an argument. Hitler(peace be upon him) is my Role model&mein kampf is holy book for me like MO-mad &Kuran is for you.I don't believe west propaganda Hitler was a gentle man and he loved every one.

May be you don't know! 'Nazi Germany' had one of the biggest empire in the world.Like Khalifa empire :D
Super argument dude. Let me add, we can't judge that days Holocaust based on today's standards. We should view them through that reality just like @Agnostic_Indian and his fellow barbaric cousins view rape of aiysha/pedophilia by muahmmed as something misunderstood and cultural , which is totally OK.. I agree.:lol:

On body count too, Hitler and Nazis were far less cruel than Islamic filth

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Did many notorious things? Yes, did many notorious things.
If you are not sure about the numbers, then feel free to not answer.
I shall answer the question.
NONE.
Islam is the religion which killed most innocent people in the name of Peace.
I am not sure about Islam being the topper here. Christianity did its own share and the native Americans can attest to that. So can the pagans and umpteenth no. fellow christians, just as the Islamic histories show. In fact, if you look closely you would be astonished how barbaric Christians were till the modern era and protestant church came into being!

Just a glimpse. http://www.truthbeknown.com/victims.htm
Read up on the anecdotes given here in more detail to know what christianity actually was.

Only difference being, christianity has modified itself, when Islam has taken a step backward and become more barbaric.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I am not sure about Islam being the topper here. Christianity did its own share and the native Americans can attest to that. So can the pagans and umpteenth no. fellow christians, just as the Islamic histories show. In fact, if you look closely you would be astonished how barbaric Christians were till the modern era and protestant church came into being!

Just a glimpse. http://www.truthbeknown.com/victims.htm
Read up on the anecdotes given here in more detail to know what christianity actually was.

Only difference being, christianity has modified itself, when Islam has taken a step backward and become more barbaric.
Actually its a myth that protestants were benevolent. Protestant were no slouch either when it comes to massacres- britshits and Americans are both protestants only, so were the Nazis.

Most of modernism in xtianity came only after the 19/20century when they met how peaceful eastern religions are.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
May be islamic terrorism has killed more people and more atrocities than church did at medival period..church might have been the world record holder but islam have broken that record but that doesn't mean that islam is the only ideology which is used to commit atrocities and to kill people.
Eh??

Thanks for admitting though. Broken all records. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Eh??

Thanks for admitting though. Broken all records. Couldn't have said it better myself.
That too within such a short period.

Also, unlike other ideologies , Islam is still present. That's why mental illness like Islam should have no place here. Will we accept medival church now? If not, how can we accept mental illness called Islam?

asingh10

Actually its a myth that protestants were benevolent. Protestant were no slouch either when it comes to massacres- britshits and Americans are both protestants only, so were the Nazis.

Most of modernism in xtianity came only after the 19/20century when they met how peaceful eastern religions are.

Classical Rome, Greece, Celtic, MesoAmerican, North American, African & Middle Eastern cultures - victims of Xtianity, found in museums only. Closer to home, look at Goa inquisition and the ongoing cultural genocide in North east where indigenous religions are being supplanted by American churches.

asingh10

The worst part about Abrahamisms is that they seek to destroy indigenous cultures everywhere they go. Islam is a vehicle for Arabian imperialism while Christianity is a vehicle for Western imperialism. Infact, governments in west are known for using evangelization as a foreign policy.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag

I am not defending protestanism or its benovolence. But protestanism is where the change had begun and rational thoughts and science were given a relative sanctuary. Without protestant christianity Europe could never have risen and white supremacy would never have happened. Well, without protestant christianity perhaps India would never have been under Britshit rule.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
If you had time read some Iranian/persian comments on Arabs, they are still whining about Arab conquests in middle ages and their atrocities like Arabs changed their religion(from Zoroastrian),destroyed their identity and raped their women bla bla bla.But our shameless sub continent(Pak+BD) Muslims proud about some one rap**&converted their ancestors.

Really shameless :frusty:... We must replace shameless with Ind muzzies in dictionary.
No. We should just get rid of these filth. Let these filth go to their Arab masters dick and blow(pun intended) their masters and leave us alone

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I am not defending protestanism or its benovolence. But protestanism is where the change had begun and rational thoughts and science were given a relative sanctuary. Without protestant christianity Europe could never have risen and white supremacy would never have happened. Well, without protestant christianity perhaps India would never have been under Britshit rule.
I think you are conflating Protestant reformation with Renaissance. Renaissance originated in Italy (Catholics) and not Protestants. But Reformation of catholic church did pave way for Renaissance to be accepted, but as such reformation was not as big a deal in reducing barbarity of xtianity. Even Hitler's barbaric act can be said to have resulted in reducing barbarity of the west , by a long haul logic - Hitler's barbarity---> west got horrified----> looked in the mirror and saw the same ----> reduced their barbarity

DingDong

Country flag
Mani Shankar who recently shared stage with Musharraf, rationalized Charlie-Hebdo, who called Laden & Hafeez Pak heroes, justified Paris attack

http://www.ibnlive.com/videos/politics/aiyar-breaking-734958.html

He also went on Paki TV today and begged them to remove Modi. I wonder why he is asking them ?

He was sending a direct message to Indian Muslims who will never let go their admiration of the Ummah and their dream of another 1000 years of Islamic Rule over India.

This sequence of events starting with "Award wapsi", passing through "Tipu Jayanti" has been well planned and perfectly executed, but the Paris attack has poured water over their "Vote Bank Agenda". But then we deserve such politicians, for not being able to remain united over the issues of common interest.

Some people are claiming that recent activities of the Khalistanis in Punjab have backing from Congress.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Are you alright?

That is not an argument. Hitler(peace be upon him) is my Role model&mein kampf is holy book for me like MO-mad &Kuran is for you.I don't believe west propaganda Hitler was a gentle man and he loved every one.

May be you don't know! 'Nazi Germany' had one of the biggest empire in the world.Like Khalifa empire :D
fail...try addressing post #455.............

asingh10

He was sending a direct message to Indian Muslims who will never let go their admiration of the Ummah and their dream of another 1000 years of Islamic Rule over India.

This sequence of events starting with "Award wapsi", passing through "Tipu Jayanti" has been well planned and perfectly executed, but the Paris attack has poured water over their "Vote Bank Agenda". But then we deserve such politicians, for not being able to remain united over the issues of common interest.

Some people are claiming that recent activities of the Khalistanis in Punjab have backing from Congress.
interesting bit of info from a twitter account i follow :-

col RSN singh has also alluded something to this effect in his recent videos...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles