Pakistani terrorists attacked Army Camp in J&K's Uri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
A recent poll came out, PM has broad support intact. So people themselves do not want PM to take any action. terror is not a big issue in india. despite 2008 attack UPA won the elections. So this attack will also be forgotten in few weeks if not days.
To clarify: PM has only 22% support on Pak policy. This pre Uri. Now likely much lower.

sukhish

so the isolat

I have full confidence in the Modi's GHANTA brain and I fully know where you are coming from. the economic number have been fudged to give illusion to fools like you so that you can be a Bhakt for ever. enjoy the ride for now. I have full confidence that India militray preparedness is in shambles and MR GHANTAL at helm.
Blame Indra Ghandi for failure ?, that fully tells me how capable you are of thinking about the defense issues.

republic_roi97

Country flag
So, a special train rolled into Jammu-Tawi this afternoon. Maybe Modi is waiting for the diplomatic butt-sniffing at UNGA to be over before he can strike.

Something is going on DFI members. And somewhere I just heard that 14th Aug 2016 is last pakistani independence day ever.

republic_roi97

Country flag
Blame Indra Ghandi for failure ?, that fully tells me how capable you are of thinking about the defense issues.
Man you definitely have some issues, but i guess you might be depressed seeing that no one really like you, as shown by your DFI messages and likes counter where there is a huge gap. No worries bro say AAL IS WELL.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
so the isolat

I have full confidence in the Modi's GHANTA brain and I fully know where you are coming from. the economic number have been fudged to give illusion to fools like you so that you can be a Bhakt for ever. enjoy the ride for now. I have full confidence that India militray preparedness is in shambles and MR GHANTAL at helm.
dude every one knows nothing is going to happen ...
it is only we Indians sitting in some kind of hope ..
Buddy, this is 4th and 5th generation war.

Lahore is just 30 km from Amritsar and people there have no idea what is happening or people in India are preparing for war except their army and security forces.

This means they know Indians will not hit. Don't you think this is the right time as they are not expecting. The Govt should think.

And please stop your GhantaLogy. It is only bringing more frustration and disappointment which I am trying to avoid.

hona kuch nahi hai Likh kar de raha hu MARK this POST also. I have one post already marked where I have repeated this.

sukhish

Dude, are you really just trolling? Hopefully not some paid one. Most guys have calmed down but you just keep going. Stop it now please.
I was just asking from where it came from ? since yesterday I have been hearing "one tuth entire Jaw", "last independence day" etc etc. what does it exactly mean ?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I was just asking from where it came from ? since yesterday I have been hearing "one tuth entire Jaw", "last independence day" etc etc. what does it exactly mean ?
It means we lack capability for direct retaliation, otherwise we would have activated LC, bhai kitni baar bolein???

Imaxxx

Country flag
Yes me too have seen this on twitter
From Bobby Deol!! He quotes PTI but nothing on PTI twitter feed. True? Or another yamla pagla news?

sachin458377

Country flag
I means we lack capability for direct retaliation, otherwise we would have activated LC, bhai kitni baar bolein???

Let us hope this time our government take some solid step, we should give reasonable time to our government. Also I am wondering if congress is bakwas , modi is fekku then what are we left with the option. Do you think RG joker or 3rd chutiyapa can give anything to the country except corruption. So have patience and hope for best.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Let us hope this time our government take some solid step, we should give reasonable time to our government. Also I am wondering if congress is bakwas , modi is fekku then what are we left with the option. Do you think RG joker or 3rd chutiyapa can give anything to the country except corruption. So have patience and hope for best.
Bhai tum logo ko samjh nahi ata ...

DUE TO UNGA INDIA DIDNOT EVEN RETALIATE THE PAKIS WHEN THEY FIRED ACROSS LOC!!!!

THEY WANTED KASHMIR ISSUE TO BE DISCUSSED.

NOW THE TIME OF RETALIATION IS GONE!! FORGET ANY MILITARY ACTION. AND EVEN IF THERE WAS NO UNGA INDIA WOULD HAVE KEPT MUM. WE ARE IN NO CONDITION TO GO IN WAR!!!

PAKISTAN WHEN SAY IT IS A NUCLEAR STATE ... WE JOKE AROUND BUT IT IS A SERIOUS ISSUE!!!!

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag

DUE TO UNGA INDIA DIDNOT EVEN RETALIATE THE PAKIS WHEN THEY FIRED ACROSS LOC!!!!

NOW THE TIME OF RETALIATION IS GONE!! FORGET ANY MILITARY ACTION. AND EVEN IF THERE WAS NO UNGA INDIA WOULD HAVE KEPT MUM. WE ARE IN NO CONDITION TO GO IN WAR!!!

PAKISTAN WHEN SAY IT IS A NUCLEAR STATE ... WE JOKE AROUND BUT IT IS A SERIOUS ISSUE!!!!
the only option left is wipe our asses with IWT

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag

it is a nuclear state plus always on suicidal mode.
the best bet we have is to fuel the secterian violence in pakistan.

Imaxxx

Country flag
Meanwhile...

Beautiful!
2016_9$img19_Sep_2016_PTI9_19_2016_000294B-g.jpg

By sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik in Puri.

lupgain

Country flag
so the isolat

The likes of you are called SHIKHANDI (Eunuch in Mahabharata)... People who can't take sides...

Even that Lal Topi wala knows sittling there in Pakistan what India is upto... It's info warfare... and choking a country's economy, hope you have enough Grey matter to grasp this info.. If not then accept it... and move on man...

People like you who try to be smart.. and gain popularity and then if someone approaches you for answer.. you hide behind bushes...

DON'T JUST ANNOTATE, HAVE GUTS TO DICTATE THE STRATEGY TOO...SECONDLY.. YOUR RECORD IN THIS GROUP SHOWS HOW PEOPLE WEIGH YOUR THOUGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.