Pakistan test fires indigenous "Coastal Defense System" named "ZAARB"

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
First of all you Indians in your blind hatred keep proving yourself fools. People till now no picture of ZAARB has been released. Every thing till now is speculation. Secondly Missiles are successful at first test because we work hard on the missile before testing. India firing Russian Missiles and calling them indigenous should be the last one to lecture others.
Like what ?

Brahmos, T 90, T 72, SU 30 all are Ruusian names with Brahmos is JV named after two Rivers.

You can't even make a light Mortar.In kargil Indian army captured your 60 mm mortar turns out to be a direct copy of Type 31 made by POF.

Heck even your name is Arab.Pakistan is a persian name.

Bornubus

We have p8i which will track hunt and kill anything entering the water from Pakistan submarines or ships.
This is coastal defence.We need our Ships to be near to knock them out.

Zarvan

I have never heard any Pakistani missile test failure... so is it fair to say the Pakistanis test Chinese missiles and call as theirs ??

Where is Indians have many missile failures... so if those were Russian then there would not be any test failures...
No we had failures but not like India. No we are not buying Chinese or North Korean Missiles. We are using C-602 and C-802 until our own Missile comes up. What I know till now is that launcher of ZAARB Missile is similar in shape to Type 88 used by Japan.

Zarvan

Like what ?

Brahmos, T 90, T 72, SU 30 all are Ruusian names with Brahmos is JV named after two Rivers.

You can't even make a light Mortar.In kargil Indian army captured your 60 mm mortar turns out to be a direct copy of Type 31 made by POF.

Heck even your name is Arab.Pakistan is a persian name.
We make all things on our own or in collaboration with other countries. Missile program is our own.

Bornubus

We make all things on our own or in collaboration with other countries. Missile program is our own.
Any source,i am curious ?

Because a country which has only 16 patents for 2015 now claim every thing indigenous be it UCAV and Ballistic Missile.

bose

Country flag
No we had failures but not like India. No we are not buying Chinese or North Korean Missiles. We are using C-602 and C-802 until our own Missile comes up. What I know till now is that launcher of ZAARB Missile is similar in shape to Type 88 used by Japan.
It only proves that Indian missile are indigenous ...

All Pakistani missile are Chinese and Koreans but painted in Pakistan...

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Interesting thing is that US, Russia, China, India, France, UK , ROK and every others had failures but not pak.
This isn't a coincidence.
Anyway,
I asked you to prove Indian Missiles Russian before I post here resemblance of your missiles with Chinese and French.

salute

Missiles and Anti Tank systems are mostly made by KRL
this is the first time this name came up,
this not what is asked,
exactly what system of the missiles are made by your industries,

why is that your industries if they got knowledge to make missiles even then they are totally unknown,
only isi is famous or known agency,
a real defence industries spends on marketing than any paki industry total budget,

and your country dont got money even to run small factories then who is paying for paki defence industries r&d,

and also pakis dont even got any one single university that is respectable on world or even asia scale,so how pakis making this aerospace tech,
are those universities are top secret too,

if your defence industries are so missile tech superior then why chinese are launched paki satellite.

Blackwater

First of all you Indians in your blind hatred keep proving yourself fools. People till now no picture of ZAARB has been released. Every thing till now is speculation. Secondly Missiles are successful at first test because we work hard on the missile before testing. India firing Russian Missiles and calling them indigenous should be the last one to lecture others.

:megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta:

porky_kicker

Country flag
We have p8i which will track hunt and kill anything entering the water from Pakistan submarines or ships.
the P8I will most probably fly in a race track pattern parallel to the future AKHAND BHARAT :pound: coastline from bases in Gujarat and Maharashtra well outside the envelope of piggie counter air assets.

piggies also have AEW and MPA assets which will limit or try to limit the activities of Indian AEW and MPA assets.
their sorties will also be parallel to their coast , with attempts to test Indian defense / loopholes by using short dashes into Indian airspace close to Indian waters.
these will also call in their assets to engage Indian targets intruding into our future AKHAND BHARAT ZONE :pound:.

the porky navy main mandate is to protect and ensure that porky territorial waters and EEZ is not violated :drool:
and therefor the acquisition (begging) and repainting of some 200 C-602s & their coastal mobile launchers is a important part towards this goal.
the 280 km range C-602s batteries will be stationed along the coast line of future AKHAND BHARAT :rofl:.
it will create a string of defensive bubbles of 280 km radius along the coastline for the porkie navy surface fleet / assets to operate in without getting blow up.

how to counter this particular CHINESE asset?
A standard C-602/YJ-62 coastal battery consists of four launch vehicles, each with three missiles, plus command and support vehicles.

it is easily done by disrupting its kill chain

the first phase for CHINESE C-602/YJ-62/ZAARB will involve on first detecting the target ship. one has to locate and identify where the enemy ships are. this is the surveillance phase. few of the surveillance radars are shore based but will predominately use aerial assets like P3C orion and AEW assets like ZDK03 ,ERIEYE .

elimination of this assets will be the first priority of the Indian navy and Indian air force to disrupt the 1st phase/block of the kill chain, as this will deprive the chinese C-602/YJ-62/ZAARB from assessing any kind of surveillance capable platforms .

the 2nd stage for CHINESE C-602/YJ-62/ZAARB is to initialize and prep the launch of the CHINESE C-602/YJ-62/ZAARB missiles from the coastal launch batteries and also the selection and assignment of specific targets for the missiles. this is the targeting phase.
again air launched brahmos :brahmos:will be particularly useful to take out the command and control modules associated with C-602/YJ-62 to render it impotent :rotfl:as this will cripple C-602/YJ-62 flow of info necessary to prep and initiate missile launch.
ARMs will play a important role during these 2 phases to defeat the CHINESE C-602/YJ-62/ZAARB system.

in the third phase, i.e. the mid course guidance phase will occur after the missile launch.
For the mid-course flight, inertial guidance is used with the help of strap-down inertial measurement unit (IMU) and GPS. it will now cruise at altitude of 30 meters to as low as 10 meters above the sea.
it will use inertial guidance until it approaches the target, then turn on the radar and acquire the target.

during this phase it can be detected by ship based on board sensors like MF STAR (which has a high radar horizon), though 100% surety will be guaranteed by combination with off board sensors based on KA-31 AEW helicopter / other assets and relevant information can be passed onto the sea and air based assets to get them to destroy the inflight CHINESE C-602/YJ-62/ZAARB :shoot:.

the fourth phase will be the terminal guidance phase, in which the CHINESE C-602/YJ-62/ZAARB will turn on its mono-pulse frequency agile radar seeker which has a maximum detection range in excess of 40 kilometers and a maximum lock-on range of 30 kilometers and then will attempt to home on the radar echo.During this terminal attack phase against ships, the altitude is further decreased to 7 meters above sea level.

however on board ship assets like
hard kill systems :
BARAK 8 (minimum 500 m range envelope)
BARAK 1 point defence system
CIWS
soft kill system :
chaff, active decoys and Off-board Corner Reflector (IN was supposed to buy it )
will should be able to destroy or spoof the radar seeker or break target lock of CHINESE C-602/YJ-62/ZAARB .
CHINESE C-602/YJ-62/ZAARB rest in peace :pound::pound::rotfl::rotfl:
but we should not be complacent :daru: and continue investing in better equipment's and technology

by the way on November 2012, a new member of C-602 series designated as CM-602G made its public debut, One of the major improvement of CM-602G over earlier models of the series is that a data link is added so that the operator can change to target after the launch.

Country flag
I think you are overestimating pak capability. Pak to start does not even have decent AWACS. Imo Exocets and harpoons pak has are more dangerous 602 is an unknown hyped up missile where pak is getting export version 8 years old first and only buyer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

porky_kicker

Country flag
well i am a realist and believe in worst case scenarios.
it would be foolhardy to dismiss the enemies capability.
in the Falkland war ill equipped Argentina gave a half bloody nose to the British.

just a case of difference in point of view and way of reasoning i believe :hat:

Country flag
With The purchases we should always keep in kind that the seller will also be selling or gifting something to counter our buy.
Pak capability is based on mostly charity.
Any long drawn out war would be a problem.
But pak is trying to develop indigenous production .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

porky_kicker

Country flag
if i had my way military competition would be for the purpose of bankrupting porkies
and the way things are heading south in the world,
wait for a major conflict to erupt between china and the west , and then do a 1st strike to wipe out porkies off the map.
with half the world already up in flames nobody will spare a thought about the porkis extinction.

porky_kicker

Country flag
on 2nd thought should try to keep some porkie ladies alive for repopulating AKHAND BHARAT :india:

fooLIam

if i had my way military competition would be for the purpose of bankrupting porkies
and the way things are heading south in the world,
wait for a major conflict to erupt between china and the west , and then do a 1st strike to wipe out porkies off the map.
with half the world already up in flames nobody will spare a thought about the porkis extinction.
will there really be war between west and china? I dont think so.
on second thought our badbola DM is going to sign LSA.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles