Pakistan fakes Babur missile test

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
One of the biggest mistakes which has been done by many people who have analysed this video is that they have failed to notice that at 19s, there are actually two missiles flying.
upload_2017-1-10_20-19-3.png

Please move the video frame by frame and you will see these two missiles. This clearly shows that they have done a very shoddy job of mixing two separate films to make this clip. @Decklander

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Its a fake launch and edited video.
There is no such launch which happened from under the sea.

I read the whole thread and our guys are totaly correct with their super analysis. Hats off to you guys.

Pakis one gain fooled their jahil madarsa citizens with video editing skills.
This happens basically to fool villagers. Looks like whole Pak is Pind.

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
One of the biggest mistakes which has been done by many people who have analysed this video is that they have failed to notice that at 19s, there are actually two missiles flying.
View attachment 12964

Please move the video frame by frame and you will see these two missiles. This clearly shows that they have done a very shoddy job of mixing two separate films to make this clip. @Decklander
actually they had this video edited, that is why two missiles, it is actually 5 short clips made into one video.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
OMG....Paki wh0res are now faking missile launches.

IndianHawk

Country flag
View attachment 12964

Don't tell Pakis that there are two missiles in the frame. They might start claiming that they developed new Islamic roohani dual missile. :facepalm:

AbRaj

Country flag
Maybe Pak is the only country in the world that tests missiles inwards ( firing from sea to land ). No NOTAM needed. Supreme confidence missile will hit bull's eye in first attempt. Ghazwa-e-Hind tech incorporated.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy J7
Al..aaaaaaaaaaahh( from deep behind) u akbr to that :biggrin2:

Akshay_Fenix

First 8 seconds slowed down. Clearly see the second missile/cannister or whatever at 15 seconds.

Tarun Kumar

The whole thing is very strange. If they are testing a sub launched cruise missile,why would they fire from sea to land given that it is a development trial and typically testing the missile characteristics, pressure, stress, it makes sense to fire from submerged pontoon to the sea. While the test itself is fake, I think the Chinese are behind this. They are signalling to us that if we dont stop our ICBM program, they will their lackeys the real deal. i mean coming just after the Global Times article on Agni 5, this would make sense.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
new pic released by ISPR

while going through the video found something interesting

then compared with this pic and found it absent in the pic

found on Pakistani media website this picture looks like it explains the red circle thing

it has to be gas canister or generator...........

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Babur3 missile is exactly where we wanted Pakistanis, first nukes, now, SLCM and BM, next stop SSBN, SSN, than BMD and later ASAT, let them go bankrupt fast......................

warrior monk

Chinese designed Missile with all the parts procured illegally from China through front companies fired from Chinese sub platform . Whats new in that ??
We were expecting this test since 2012 , 4 years late .
A 450 km range missile from an conventional submarine is ridiculous deterrence :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: . Our ASW assets and our sea bed sensors will neutralize their triad .

Tarun Kumar

I think the test from sea to land is a dead giveaway. I mean US with its mighty Trident D5 does not do it, a country which is doing development trials of a puny 450km missile fires from sea to land in first go.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
new pic released by ISPR

while going through the video found something interesting

then compared with this pic and found it absent in the pic

The trajectory is itself not matching. Good work Man...

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
The whole thing is very strange. If they are testing a sub launched cruise missile,why would they fire from sea to land given that it is a development trial and typically testing the missile characteristics, pressure, stress, it makes sense to fire from submerged pontoon to the sea. While the test itself is fake, I think the Chinese are behind this. They are signalling to us that if we dont stop our ICBM program, they will their lackeys the real deal. i mean coming just after the Global Times article on Agni 5, this would make sense.
India and china have decide not to do any aggression on indo china border. They have agreed to solve all disputes in a third country which is Pakistan.

Chinese will fight India tothe last Paki.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles