Pakistan fakes Babur missile test

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Irrelevant. There is already a pre launch missile notification pact between India and Pak.
We didnt informed about K series as it was not ballistic missile, expect same from them. But NOTAM is for international flights a dshipping.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Pakistanis were having great party for Babur3 missile but we gatecrashed it. Pakis WTF has happened.

ISPR had to released new pics, even that is not credible.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Babur3 and ISPR news release at least tell us that ISPR/Paki military has either bunked geography or physics classes or both. Problem is that they have nukes and they are bad in both subjects. Thats gives scary shit to the world.......:scared2::scared2::scared2:

Wonder if there missile and nukes will land on targets or even worked.:rofl:

Tarun Kumar

So they flight test a SLCM without a NOTAM. Thats dumb even by Paki standards as no commercial ship would travel to Pak if that happens for u dont know when u might be hit. Also even if it was a sea to land test, the sea based platform would have to be at least 400km at sea. Even then they would need to give out a navigation warning. The whole thing looks too fishy to be true. My sense is that we are test firing K4 soon from the Arihant and knowing how psychologically weak the pakis are, ISI must have set this up to give confidence to their awaam that they have a response. That said, we must be under no illlusion that Paki SLCM is on its way. Best is to hurry our SSBN and SSN programme along with purchasing more scorpene with AIPs.

cyclops

Country flag
This is what we call Paki-busting.
Good old fashioned DFI style.

The recent paki missile facilities that were sanctioned by the US proves that Pakis were upto no good and exporting missiles from China to show off their non-existent "capabilities".

Paki pakde gaye, with their pants down.:hippo:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Computer generated videos are Pakistan's nuclear triad.

BTW Pakistanis are changing definition of second strike and nuclear triad after launching a LACM (as per them) 450 Km range. What a desperate nation.

Chinese must be unhappy about their poor propaganda. They wanted to extinguish Agni via Paksitan but ended up embarrassing Pakistan's Afghani papa Babur.

Tarun Kumar

It is possible that they launched a small torpedo from agosta which can carry a miniature nuke which would require no change in Agosta. Whatever be the development, I think we need to recognize that sea based deterrent is only a matter of time for them. Our fat bureaucrats and generals must now get their act together and:
1) Immediately go for 15-20 more Scorpene subs with AIP (with additional 15-20 later) and cancel P75i tender.In addition.
2) immediately buy black shark torpedo and indegenize the French torpedo technology.
3) Hasten SSK construction

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
It is possible that they launched a small torpedo from agosta which can carry a miniature nuke which would require no change in Agosta. Whatever be the development, I think we need to recognize that sea based deterrent is only a matter of time for them. Our fat bureaucrats and generals must now get their act together and:
1) Immediately go for 15-20 more Scorpene subs with AIP (with additional 15-20 later) and cancel P75i tender.In addition.
2) immediately buy black shark torpedo and indegenize the French torpedo technology.
3) Hasten SSK construction
Torpedoes don't fly but swim.

Miniature nuke do not add anything to the deterrence .

By Sea based deterrence you means second strike capability ? Number of SL Cruise missiles that Pakistani submarines can toss at us do not even scratch our balls. After first or second launch they will meet their fate like Gazi which was never a Gazi.

Fat bureaucrats got more fat during UPA. Every single project is corruption infested. Current government has so many things in hand including detractors who have suddenly become demanding and abusive.

Possibility of current government involved in corruption can not be ruled out. But I can bet my life it will way less than Congi thugs who literally brought Indian defense preparedness to shambles.

Three years down this government has cleared large numbers of projects. Money is flowing.

Technology bottlenecks will remain till our university are not funded well enough to produce great Scientists.

JV's managed by best of the managers is way forward.

PSU should be restricted to projects related to strategic defense, all other Mummy Papa Ghumi Jana projects should be stopped. In order to do that their mentality of saving money by manufacturing small articles that are needed in thousands of numbers should be changed. There are better products available that DRDO invests time developing. Good marketing is all that is needed to bring the cost down with stringent steps taken against corrupt officials.

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
It is possible that they launched a small torpedo from agosta which can carry a miniature nuke
Pakistan can't make nuclear torpedoes, not even conventional torpedoes, India either has or making!
India to develop torpedo testing centre in Kyrgyzstan
Second chance in Asia’s cockpit
Looks akin to
Torpedo Town U.S.A. - Chapter 8

http://mobile.wnd.com/2011/10/357753/

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...h-station-indian-military.77872/#post-1237773
If news is correct, India may be world's third country after Soviet Union and USA to have nuclear torpedoes.:biggrin2:

First, let pakis produce at least 50 missile parts (currently Pak at 39, US: 94, China: 92, India: 81), then we will talk them making nuclear torpedoes.
One more phoren salesman to kill our program. Our own lightweight and heavyweight torpedo programs are doing very well. Ever heard of Varunastra?

Naval Science and Technological Laboratory (NSTL)'s indigenous Torpedo Launcher (Representational Purpose)
In my humble opinion or see it as request, please stop doing "India must buy this, India must buy that".
Please, you are even not funny anymore.:biggrin2:
Those guys sitting there in chair aren't fools.

Tarun Kumar

Varunastra is not a sub based torpedo and if it took them a decade to make ship based torpedo, god knows how much it will take them to make a torpedo like Black Shark. Also I do think that guys sitting in chairs there-bureaucrats, DODO, PSUs and military are fools. Otherwise we wont have 2 LCAs after 30 years thanks to lethargy and corruption at all levels. Time to give a free pass to DODO guys is long gone. We need phoren partnership with israel and france and america and determined leadership. The fact is America would not suddenly sanction their entities as it did few days back. Most likely the launch took place few months back . You have to say that their military leadership has proven to be far better than ours in speed and agility. Consider how their AF built the JF17 vs our commission kickback air force attitude to LCA. I am not a pessimist but realist. Our overall political/military/DODO/PSU and bureaucratic leadership is behind the curve of both Pakis and miles behind Chinese.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Disclaimer: I have seen tejasvi "ModRaj" :D @Kunal Biswas sir ji above and before he warns me, to not post off topic posts, I'm already apologizing and requesting not to delete at least this post. What we had to discuss has already been discussed and we have posted all proofs, this thread is left for this only.
I'm sometimes get irritated by these oversmart people who don't know nothing about what's going on, just sit and start cursing PSUs.:frusty:
Shameless, changes DRDO's name to "DODO".
Let's keep you one side and him on other, check out how bright you yourself are.

Varunastra is not a sub based torpedo and if it took them a decade to make ship based torpedo, god knows how much it will take them to make a torpedo like Black Shark. Also I do think that guys sitting in chairs there-bureaucrats, DODO, PSUs and military are fools. Otherwise we wont have 2 LCAs after 30 years thanks to lethargy and corruption at all levels. Time to give a free pass to DODO guys is long gone. We need phoren partnership with israel and france and america and determined leadership.
We took a decade to make A1, then, look at pace of rest of series, our warship building capability was a joke, look at Navy now, we took two decades for a halo, look at rest pace now.
Same will happen to rest, including fighter jets. Rs. 100 crore have already been given for AMCA, nor it will be as much delayed as LCA given past experience.
The low production rate, it depends on complexity if castings, manual operation takes time so you have to make machines.
(And which idiot told you we have just 2 LCAs.:biggrin2:)
India who even not completed a century of independence will obviously face initial difficulties in technologies on which west has been working and expertizing since start of 20th century.
And if you like US, France and Israel so much, please become an NRI, we know how to manage ourselves. Which third world country ever topped Asian Innovation Chart except India?
The fact is America would not suddenly sanction their entities as it did few days back. Most likely the launch took place few months back .
They didn't file a single NAVAREA or NOTAM, they don't have turbofan engines, they can only produce 1/3rd of defined missile technologies, we have proved that trajectories don't match in video and pictures, we have even proved that two frames were mixed which I unlocked and posted here few pages back, distance between Pakistan and Indian Ocean more than 2000kms!, missile even if fired from Baluchistan, it won't be able to reach hilly region in North, neither Pakistan can modify Agosta Tubes (nor officially they said, it was most likely a pontoon, only fanboys are calling Agosta), which else prove you want?
At first place, a 450km range "second strike capability"? What kind of joke is this? Pakistan hasn't developed any torpedo.

I knew about the thing you talked about Indian Torpedo, that's why I provided you those sources.

Nothing wrong in making a torpedo like black shark but your formula of abandoning own program and buying foreign maal, won't let us make even an inferior one. Your way is the way Congress has been working since 60 years.
You have to say that their military leadership has proven to be far better than ours in speed and agility.
Pretty sure about annual number of missile tests and procurement induction?:D

Keep your facts & stats correct, that's why I posted a thread about it in Defence & Strategic Issues section.

You can provoke us much as you can, we won't be buy your maal paid foreign agent.:grin:
Consider how their AF built the JF17 vs our commission kickback air force attitude to LCA.
Consider your own post.
I don't think there's a difference left between your and air force attitude.:p
I am not a pessimist but realist.
You are neither a realist, nor a pessimist but a perceptionist.
Plenty of sadakchhaap (pardon my language but can't tolerate this ignorance) analysts like you are available in comment sections of newspapers.
You have to just feed one thing and see the reaction,
Like feeding,

"DRDO took 30 years to make Tejas, it's a useless organization."
Escalations:
"50 Years to make Agni 5, yet army is waiting for it, DRDO babus."
:facepalm:
"Cost of AMCA project has crossed $1 trillion, corrupt PSU bureaucrats".
:rofl:
"ISRO must help DRDO to make Kaveri engine."
And now if I reveal you guys that ISRO is nothing without these PSUs and complexity of technologies by DRDO is nothing compared to ISRO, people (ill informed) will start cursing.
behind the curve of both Pakis
Humongous list I have to counter, but won't.
For brief, Pakistan with less than 900 intellectual properties can't stand against India's 45.6K+.
and miles behind Chinese.
I don't get why we couldn't get our scientists trained in Soviet Union but let's still not compare, they have indeed a great manufacturing industry so more expertise in military industrial complex, thanks to Chacha's agriculture friendly policies.

Anyway, I don't know about other cities but in Shenyang, there's an emphasis on reverse engineering, even in higher studies rather than research.:rolleyes:
Our overall political/military/DODO/PSU and bureaucratic leadership is
Wow wow, you got so much to know about PSUs, who gave you permission to rectify DRDO's name mister trunk kumar. Have you ever even worked in any of private or government high tech industries? What experience you do have before calling all of them corrupt? Or if you do ever deviate your focus on Tejas and think how many nice projects have gone unnoticed against public domain, please contact me in a Personal Conversation.
I have a lot to make you know.

Last edited:

Akask kumar

i launch missile /rockets daily .. .. in kerbal space program..didnt know that pak army too plays kerbal space program.. i guess they use some kind of mods in the game.. :bplease:

Chinmoy

Country flag
Disclaimer: I have seen tejasvi "ModRaj" :D @Kunal Biswas sir ji above and before he warns me, to not post off topic posts, I'm already apologizing and requesting not to delete at least this post. What we had to discuss has already been discussed and we have posted all proofs, this thread is left for this only.
I'm sometimes get irritated by these oversmart people who don't know nothing about what's going on, just sit and start cursing PSUs.:frusty:
Shameless, changes DRDO's name to "DODO".
Let's keep you one side and him on other, check out how bright you yourself are.

We took a decade to make A1, then, look at pace of rest of series, our warship building capability was a joke, look at Navy now, we took two decades for a halo, look at rest pace now.
Same will happen to rest, including fighter jets. Rs. 100 crore have already been given for AMCA, nor it will be as much delayed as LCA given past experience.
The low production rate, it depends on complexity if castings, manual operation takes time so you have to make machines.
(And which idiot told you we have just 2 LCAs.:biggrin2:)
India who even not completed a century of independence will obviously face initial difficulties in technologies on which west has been working and expertizing since start of 20th century.
And if you like US, France and Israel so much, please become an NRI, we know how to manage ourselves. Which third world country ever topped Asian Innovation Chart except India?

They didn't file a single NAVAREA or NOTAM, they don't have turbofan engines, they can only produce 1/3rd of defined missile technologies, we have proved that trajectories don't match in video and pictures, we have even proved that two frames were mixed which I unlocked and posted here few pages back, distance between Pakistan and Indian Ocean more than 2000kms!, missile even if fired from Baluchistan, it won't be able to reach hilly region in North, neither Pakistan can modify Agosta Tubes (nor officially they said, it was most likely a pontoon, only fanboys are calling Agosta), which else prove you want?
At first place, a 450km range "second strike capability"? What kind of joke is this? Pakistan hasn't developed any torpedo.

I knew about the thing you talked about Indian Torpedo, that's why I provided you those sources.

Nothing wrong in making a torpedo like black shark but your formula of abandoning own program and buying foreign maal, won't let us make even an inferior one. Your way is the way Congress has been working since 60 years.

Pretty sure about annual number of missile tests and procurement induction?:D

Keep your facts & stats correct, that's why I posted a thread about it in Defence & Strategic Issues section.

You can provoke us much as you can, we won't be buy your maal paid foreign agent.:grin:

Consider your own post.
I don't think there's a difference left between your and air force attitude.:p

You are neither a realist, nor a pessimist but a perceptionist.
Plenty of sadakchhaap (pardon my language but can't tolerate this ignorance) analysts like you are available in comment sections of newspapers.
You have to just feed one thing and see the reaction,
Like feeding,

"DRDO took 30 years to make Tejas, it's a useless organization."
Escalations:
"50 Years to make Agni 5, yet army is waiting for it, DRDO babus."
:facepalm:
"Cost of AMCA project has crossed $1 trillion, corrupt PSU bureaucrats".
:rofl:
"ISRO must help DRDO to make Kaveri engine."
And now if I reveal you guys that ISRO is nothing without these PSUs and complexity of technologies by DRDO is nothing compared to ISRO, people (ill informed) will start cursing.

Humongous list I have to counter, but won't.
For brief, Pakistan with less than 900 intellectual properties can't stand against India's 45.6K+.

I don't get why we couldn't get our scientists trained in Soviet Union but let's still not compare, they have indeed a great manufacturing industry so more expertise in military industrial complex, thanks to Chacha's agriculture friendly policies.

Anyway, I don't know about other cities but in Shenyang, there's an emphasis on reverse engineering, even in higher studies rather than research.:rolleyes:

Wow wow, you got so much to know about PSUs, who gave you permission to rectify DRDO's name mister trunk kumar. Have you ever even worked in any of private or government high tech industries? What experience you do have before calling all of them corrupt? Or if you do ever deviate your focus on Tejas and think how many nice projects have gone unnoticed against public domain, please contact me in a Personal Conversation.
I have a lot to make you know.
I'd request you to open up a new thread where we could take apart dimwits like these. Lets not derail the thread.
Please don't forget to tag me in the thread too along with these newbies :biggrin2:

xeaaex

I'd request you to open up a new thread where we could take apart dimwits like these. Lets not derail the thread.
Please don't forget to tag me in the thread too along with these newbies :biggrin2:
I am newbie, hence I just read , and occasionally curse porkis .

i learned that at first we progress slowly and once we get our first experience we progress faster, so basically i think it's good that we are not reverse engineering stuff, we are making it from scratch so our next product turns out to be better and is developed at faster pace.
I mean you can see the Time period for development of balastic missiles from project devil to agni 5 .
Time period for development of sounding rocket to gslv mk3
Time period for development of dhruv helicopter to lch and luh
Similarly we will succeed in transitioning from lca to lca mk2 and amca
From arjun mbt to some other system.
And you will see an exponential growth pattern in this.

Chinmoy

Country flag
I am newbie, hence I just read , and occasionally curse porkis .

i learned that at first we progress slowly and once we get our first experience we progress faster, so basically i think it's good that we are not reverse engineering stuff, we are making it from scratch so our next product turns out to be better and is developed at faster pace.
I mean you can see the Time period for development of balastic missiles from project devil to agni 5 .
Time period for development of sounding rocket to gslv mk3
Time period for development of dhruv helicopter to lch and luh
Similarly we will succeed in transitioning from lca to lca mk2 and amca
From arjun mbt to some other system.
And you will see an exponential growth pattern in this.
Well @xeaaex ..by newbie I didn't mean any new member of the forum. I meant all of those who have just crossed infancy and stepped into childhood as far as strategic thinking is concerned. :)

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
The real question is why fake now. I see two possible reasons
1) It seems they lack the technical knowhow to test Babur from submerged platform and do not want to wait till they get the Chinese Subs to announce.
2) They must have got intelligence of impending Indian K4 test and psychologically tried to prempt it.
3) Chinese must have told them to, signalling to India to stop our ICBMs or they will transfer SLCMs and LR missiles .

All 3 options are possible although I think option 2 is most likely. I mean the sea to land test was a dead giveaway. They obviously had not given a NOTAM so they tried to hide it by claiming they conducted a sea to land test.
After the launch of agni with 6000 km range which is an ICBM when world saw it as Not a Threat which was not expected by Pakis.

They have suddenly realized that their missile program is way behind India's.

This has built pressure on their army and other security agencies.

They dont have expertice so be it some propaganda.

Pakistan is in deep shit now. And sold itself to chinese. Because they have realized they alone cannot counter India.

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
No one fires a SLCM of SLBM towards land and that to in first test. Thats just technically impossible.Its much easier to fire from sea to sea for which they have to give a NOTAM and its out in open. When we tested K4, even its range was out in open
It is most probably a chinese submarine launching it from torpedo tube. That is the most acceptable scenario which might have happened.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
RAWALPINDI: Pakistan on Monday conducted its first successful test fire of a submarine-launched cruise missile (SLCM), which can hit a target 450 kilometres away and provides the country with a ‘credible second strike capability’.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1289770/pakistan-gains-second-strike-capability/

They have tested babur3 for first time that too under challanged, from submarged mobile platform (its not even submarine), we on the other hand had 10 tests of K15 before actual test from ATV, total 12 SLBM tests from Arihant took place, at least 4 were K4 tests, still we dont claim that, we have credible second strike capability.

Pakis are amazing.......:scared2::scared2:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
RAWALPINDI: Pakistan on Monday conducted its first successful test fire of a submarine-launched cruise missile (SLCM), which can hit a target 450 kilometres away and provides the country with a ‘credible second strike capability’.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1289770/pakistan-gains-second-strike-capability/

They have tested babur3 for first time that too under challanged, from submarged mobile platform (its not even submarine), we on the other hand had 10 tests of K15 before actual test from ATV, total 12 SLBM tests from Arihant took place, at least 4 were K4 tests, still we dont claim that, we have credible second strike capability.

Pakis are amazing.......:scared2::scared2:
This is why India has won all the wars because pakis are over confident people.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles