Pakistan expresses worry over planned Air Force base in Gujarat; complains about 'Cold Start'

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Don't you think these basters don't have underground hangars?
Even if they had we already gained the necessary technology to bomb those hangers but all this can be sorted out if we straight up bomb the runway.
No runway no Flying of junk fighters.

On the southern front they have very small number of f16 rest are all F7, Mirage, Q5 and JF17
See they are mostly defending the north

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
@Kshithij Pakistans iron brother China had developed it's own cruise missile which I think will be export ready in about 5 years, so whatever we do we gotta do fast.
Right now cruise missile is that one technology that can deal some major blow to Pakistan

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Even if they had we already gained the necessary technology to bomb those hangers but all this can be sorted out if we straight up bomb the runway.
No runway no Flying of junk fighters.

On the southern front they have very small number of f16 rest are all F7, Mirage, Q5 and JF17
See they are mostly defending the north
Major threat posed by Pakistan Airforce is F-16 and Recent JF-17 at some extent. If full blown war is declared those F7 and Q5 will be blown out of the skies by our Su-30mki even before they could detect ours.
And those Mirage are not the upgraded version. We have Mirage 2000 , their mirages are bit old and seriously retired by now.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
@Kshithij Pakistans iron brother China had developed it's own cruise missile which I think will be export ready in about 5 years, so whatever we do we gotta do fast.
Right now cruise missile is that one technology that can deal some major blow to Pakistan
Are you talking about YJ-12?
Hail 30 char rule.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Major threat posed by Pakistan Airforce is F-16 and Recent JF-17 at some extent. If full blown war is declared those F7 and Q5 will be blown out of the skies by our Su-30mki even before they could detect ours.
And those Mirage are not the upgraded version. We have Mirage 2000 , their mirages are bit old and seriously retired by now.
So as expected it will be our su 30 vs their f16 still I believe we would dominate.
If possible we should take measure to prevent their birds from even leaving the runway.

Are you talking about YJ-12?
Hail 30 char rule.
Yeah I think it's the one.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
@SREEKAR woudnt bombing the flight command centre make the aircraft essentially useless for a while.
I don't know the parameters of command centre operation during war times so I can't say for sure

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
@SREEKAR woudnt bombing the flight command centre make the aircraft essentially useless for a while.
I don't know the parameters of command centre operation during war times so I can't say for sure
And they won't set up flight command in such a place it can be bombed easily. If command center is hit means , all aircrafts will be flying tin cans. They won't be able to co-ordinate them or give them new tasks. If top commanders die in this it will be a great thing to happen. Thats why I say some couple of strikes on Pak Army Gen.HQ will set ISI and Pak Army on track. Jab tak gand lal na ho , kuck na kuch khujli zaroor hogi.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
And they won't set up flight command in such a place it can be bombed easily. If command center is hit means , all aircrafts will be flying tin cans. They won't be able to co-ordinate them or give them new tasks. If top commanders die in this it will be a great thing to happen. Thats why I say some couple of strikes on Pak Army Gen.HQ will set ISI and Pak Army on track. Jab tak gand lal na ho , kuck na kuch khujli zaroor hogi.
Brother do we know of such positions a little insight will be helpful.

Kshithij

DharmaYoddha
If China, USA, Russia or European countries wanted, they can give many things to Pakistan even now. India can also be rogue and give out nuclear weapons, ballistic missiles, manufacturing technology to everyone. There will be many buyers who will be willing to pay even hundreds of billion dollars in cash for them.

These things are not done by any country as that will mean the country will permanently lose control and leverage. If necessary, they will manufacture themselves and supply them during war to the client country but never hand it over. There are years worth of business to be done.

About command centre, Pakistan is likely to have underground bunkers, storage, runways etc. It will be difficult to attack and destroy the command centre by simple means.

Pakistan lacks navigation satellites and communication satellites (both are Geostationary satellites) which means they have to rely on towers which can be jammed or destroyed. Electricity cut off, water blockade etc will almost cripple Pakistan. They will have no power to even run their radars, light their airfield, refine petroleum etc.

We must protect our refineries and power plants with great care and secrecy, especially in the eastern and southern parts. COAL LIQUEFACTION facilities are a must to survive. Thanks to our large amount of coal, it is possible to have large supply of liquid fuel during war, especially diesel and jet fuel

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles