Pakistan expresses concern over India’s growing military power

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
“The international community should avoid steps which may disturb the strategic balance in South Asia,” Aziz warned. (Reuters Photo)
A top Pakistani foreign affairs advisor on Tuesday expressed deep concern over India’s growing military power, media reported.
Adviser to prime minister on Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz said that if India’s growing military power was not checked, Pakistan will be “forced to increase its strategic power” too, Dawn online reported.
“The international community should avoid steps which may disturb the strategic balance in South Asia,” Aziz warned.
On the issue of the F-16 deal with US, Sartaj Aziz warned Pakistan will acquire fighter jets from elsewhere if America does not arrange funding for the sale.
Pakistan had earlier reached an understanding with the US for buying eight F-16 jets. Under the deal, Pakistan was required to pay about $270 million from its national fund. The US was supposed to provide the rest from its Foreign Military Financing Fund.
But at a congressional hearing, US lawmakers last Wednesday made it clear that they would not allow the Obama administration to use US funds for the deal. Now, the Obama administration has asked Pakistan to “put forward” its “national funds” to buy the F-16 fighter jets as some top American Senators have put a hold on use of the US tax payers’ money for this purpose.
“While Congress has approved the sale, key members have made clear that they object to using FMF (foreign military financing) to support it. Given Congressional objections, we have told the Pakistanis that they should put forward national funds for that purpose,” US State Department spokesman John Kirby said. Kirby, however, did not say when this decision was taken and when was it communicated to Pakistan.
Aziz said Pakistan valued the F-16s for their effectiveness, but said that they could be replaced by JF-17 Thunder jets in its anti-terrorism campaign, Dawn reported.
The JF-17 Thunder fighter jet has been jointly developed by China’s Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) and its Pakistani partner, Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC).
@Superdefender @SREEKAR @Mikesingh @HariPrasad-1

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Adviser to prime minister on Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz said that if India’s growing military power was not checked, Pakistan will be “forced to increase its strategic power too", Dawn online reported.
Really? Show me the money! Beggars cannot compete with the rich and famous, unless of course you start eating grass like Bhutto said, and get your country fuked up even more!

Secondly, Mr Aziz, who the devil is gonna check India’s growing military power? You? China? :pound:

Better face it. Pakistan is going down the rabbit hole at the speed of light. Stand by. Implosion to occur soon.

garg_bharat

Country flag
A country with three Godfathers - USA, China, Saudi feeling scared from a marginal power?

Either Pakistan is hollow inside, or the statement is make-believe.

No big change has happened in India. No big bang programs announced by India.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Stop exporting terrorists and using nuclear blackmail, we too stop making you bankrupt.
Well, that's their choice to make themselves bankrupt or not.
India won't stop progressing just because pakistan feels safe.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
A country with three Godfathers - USA, China, Saudi feeling scared from a marginal power?

Either Pakistan is hollow inside, or the statement is make-believe.

No big change has happened in India. No big bang programs announced by India.
Probably dumed by laser fencing on border because they can't put their terrorists inside India now. :biggrin2:
Other I could thought expansion of military but this isn't a news. So, it's one of frequent brainfart of pakis. :D

India has now 3/4th of economic output of Indian subcontinent.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Warna Ghaas khani padegi.
RAW agents and evil terrorist occupier army have influenced yindu
kuffur government to shed water supply to land of pure.
Toh, ghas toh tb khayenge jo ugegi. :biggrin2:
Te
Ghas tb ugegi jb inhe hm paani denge. :pound:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Te
Seriously, stop the rivers and divert them inwards to India. Position S400 at Dam locations, divertions etc. More than half of porki land toh aise hi khali ho jayega.

Illusive

Country flag
The fuck is this "strategic balance" these nincompoops keep ranting about.

Does Iran ever complain about strategic balance vis Arabs, no.
Does Vietnam ever complain about strategic balance viz China, no.
Does Argentina ever complain about strategic balance viz UK, no.

Kshatriya87

Country flag

Did porkis ever complain about strategic balance when China keeps escalating everyday? No.

Like I said, Its just an excuse to get the F-16s in subsidised rates.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

Probably to make sure that they can keep enemies of their masters annoy and busy.
Look, how miserably they're failing. :biggrin2:

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
“The international community should avoid steps which may disturb the strategic balance in South Asia,” Aziz warned. (Reuters Photo)

@Superdefender @SREEKAR @Mikesingh @HariPrasad-1
As every problem has a solution...I have a solution for pakistan.
Return POK..to India and stop financing terror in my back yard..I will reduced military numbers in quantity and annual budget .Simple Man!!!
Isn't that a jackass Idea.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
India is also growing its military might for STRATEGIC Balance with China .. later USA .. lol

(sarcasm)

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
India is also growing its military might for STRATEGIC Balance with China .. later USA .. lol
I was waiting for your reply guru ji....
I expected you to make an entry with kickass statement..
You disappointed me:sad:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I was waiting for your reply guru ji....
I expected you to make an entry with kickass statement..
You disappointed me:sad:
wait wait ... what i posted is a sarcastic comment hehehehe

obviously No one wants balance. Either you are powerful or weak.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Te
Now days I am really happy when I hear news on Paki channels that RAW did this RAW did that. Even when nothing is done.

This kind of news gives confidence!

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
@Kshatriya87 @spikey360 @Zebra @LETHALFORCE @Illusive You know guys?
I've become sick of this word "South Asia" now. :rolleyes:
Even I used to get angry about that term but then I realized that the sepoys use that term as an alternative to Akhand Bharat region (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar). What alternative will those poor bastards use? their paymasters will kill them if they say Akhand Bharat.

Thoda time rukh jao, Baluchistan aur Sindh annex hoga tabh sabko naani yaad aa jayegi. Tabh South Asia, South Asia na rahega, India ban chuka hoga.

Sarcastic or not, its indeed true that we are arming up considering a joint invasion of china and porkistan.
US managed to plant their mole Aung San Suu Kyi in Myanmar. Expect that country to either descend into civil war or start a conventional war with India within 5 years. If everything fails, the US will place their strategic missile systems in Sri Lanka. That country remains a point of weakness for us. Need to annex it silently.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles