Pak may give nukes to 'surrogate Taliban' for use against India: U.S.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
in our case may be taliban

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Your nation had failed to do that for the last 62 years :)

But still day dreaming is not banned for you
Now Alice in wonderland can have a good sleep?

As India for last 1 decade is pioneering Pakistan has felt that deprivation otherwise she never even realized that credibility is what a nation must have. Being defeated by India every time and divided in two and again running a war against a nation within a nation is highly suggestive of what you lack since last 62 years. However you can say whatever you want to say against India i wont mind. But for me its 0215 am in NZ . Its weekend for me and I can not waste that in convincing a Pakistani again that non Indians are talking about your nuclear assets from day one as well along with Indians.
Also i appreciated some what i was able to understand from your assertions that this a false alarm i hope my family back in India will trust you and live prosperous and happy without nuclear blackmail.
Regards.

JANA

no i am not neither did i forget to add that Jana i can accept the fact that my nation " thanks to some idealistic fools " was Defeated in 62

but this is topic just doest warrant this subject so please PM me for further discussion on this topic

as for the Topic at hand it is a hypothetical situation is it not i ? and if at all it happens rest assured that along with us you shall also go
Then dont bring in off topics like 71 just to give solace to your ego we can discuss that in some appropriate fora.

And as far as this hypothetical masala item well what can i say. If that was this easy then by now India would have attacked Pakistan or we would have used the nukes directly but we all sane people know that war is not answer to anything and in any such case both the countries are gonna go down.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Then dont bring in off topics like 71 just to give solace to your ego we can discuss that in some appropriate fora.

And as far as this hypothetical masala item well what can i say. If that was this easy then by now India would have attacked Pakistan or we would have used the nukes directly but we all sane people know that war is not answer to anything and in any such case both the countries are gonna go down.
You must realise, that its uncle sam saying the above. We Indians have always been wary of Pakistans nuclear weapons, because you cant blame us. Your country is very unstable. It has a history of coups and countercoups, and off late, multiple suicide bombings and street battles and open kidnappings and what not. We dont know who is in power most of the time throughout your countries period. You cant blame us, but Blame the USA as to why they bring out with such stuff! We have been always saying you are unsafe with nukes, but its the USA which tip toes according to their whims.

Yes, now dont say India is unstable, we are no paradise, and have problems, but not the level of what you are facing now. You might say you have a strict chain of nuclear command, and I might even trust you but then, Pakistan has always done the impossible when it comes to such stuff. You guys went all out to arm the Taliban and take over Afghanistan, knowing truly well the consequences of trusting America, yet you did.

I Say Time Pakistan has a hard look at whats happening in their home turf. I hope they are doing that!

ahmedsid

Top Gun
MOD: STAY ON TOPIC---- People, Dont Bring in 71 or 62 or Hindu Terrorism.

JANA

MOD: STAY ON TOPIC---- People, Dont Bring in 71 or 62 or Hindu Terrorism.
Ahmed 71 was brought by your moderator. As far as bringing in militancy be it Muslim or Hindu well it has everything to do with this assumption of getting dirty bomb.

So lets analyse it how can either Muslim militants or Hindu militants be provided with nukes and by whom and why and who will get the benefits out of it

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Ahmed 71 was brought by your moderator. As far as bringing in militancy be it Muslim or Hindu well it has everything to do with this assumption of getting dirty bomb.

So lets analyse it how can either Muslim militants or Hindu militants be provided with nukes and by whom and why and who will get the benefits out of it
I Deleted all off topic posts in the previous Page. The Topic as far as I know, is USA telling that Pakistan will willingly give Taliban the Bomb. It may not be a dirty bomb, it can be a miniaturized nuke or something If Pakistan is capable of that.

Country flag
Pakistan has not been able to minitarize nuke and Pakistan's nuclear program is still in nascent stage using the centrifuge enrichment method.

Super Commando Dhruva

Jana, your country lives in its own created world out of reality.

Mushraff accepted Kasmir freedom struggle as Terrorism, yet no profound effect on you and your compatriots. Mushraff and Pakistan denied Kargill war as having no PA regulars but at the same time awarded Nishan e Pakistan to " Terrorists/ Freedom fighters/ PA". Zardari accepted using terrorism as state policy. Mumbai, same theory was paddled only to get embarrassed by Pakistan accepting plot hatched on its soil. And latest released UN report on Benezir Bhutto clearly mentions link between PA, ISI and LeT/JuD.

I mean we have gone through all this again and again, Hypocrisy with fragment of imagination. Yet you want to live in your la-la land created by likes of Ziad Hamid.

I leave my post with comments of South Asia expert Christine Fair "The problems with the Pakistanis is that they lie too much and so, that when they tell the truth, no one believes them."

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Pakistan as a whole wont agree to Giving the Taliban a nuke bomb. There are moderate voices in the Govt. But does it matter if the All powerful elements in the Army decide to slip one out? Is there a possibility of that happening? I mean, what if in a future conflict, under utter confusion, Pakistan has lost some territory, but not the head of the chain of command disagrees on Nuking India, then what if, a group of disgruntled Army men and others combined, slip something out for a Dirty bomb or something to be used again India?? I know it sounds Clancy style, but possibility is there I feel.

DaRk WaVe

Yeah, and there were talks of talks with them too, whatver happened to that!
yeah he's nowadays talking in Detention centers & his 'talks' gave us more 'Moderate Talibans' :)

I don't why still people talk about this distinction about 'good & bad taliban' when clearly ISI is in no mood to 'use' them

Last edited:

JANA

yeah he's nowadays talking in Detention centers & his 'talks' gave us more 'Moderate Talibans' :)

I don't why still people talk about this distinction about 'good & bad taliban' when clearly ISI is in no mood to 'use' them
Bad or good the US is talking to them and thats the end of conspiracy theories by Indians .

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
These are excellent questions Hit and Run another point if Taliban use a dirty bomb who would India retaliate against??
That is the trick, no one.
Sometimes we have to think out of the box. You are a military expert see the trend.

Since when we have started thinking about Cold war strategy? When Pakistan started thinking that nukes will balance them against heavy weight India and can continue with its well documented support to anti India insurgencies (north east, Punjab etc.), kargil and 24/11.

Now why India rather increasing nuclear stock pile has started enhancing conventional warfare and now Pakistan started the same when there was so called balance per Pakistan? Nukes could have balanced any conventional advantage India have isn't?
Its a game where Pakistan has started thinking that there is a dead lock now. Many military experts in WAB has been discussing that nuclear war is big no no for Pakistan cause there will be no come back for them as a nation.They will never risk the whole nation to achieve their objectives. Same can be said about India but what is your objective in case of war.You have no aspiration to control their land, You/we are controlling water, you are controlling Kashmir as per Pakistani perception, you have divided them before, You are threatening them again to cut into half even with K sunder ji's doctrine. So you have more advantages in any case and how Pakistan will be able to overcome your advantageous mammoth geography militarily? So before India could claim Kashmir and dry their planes they will try to punish you with all possible ways to try their luck and disrupt your economy and image as badly as they can.

The other option is that we can sit talk and resolve issues but the way we both are taking stand and even after any deal the conflict will continue with the same pace.They have understood this very well, they are now publicly hopeless about getting Kashmir back but their radical pseudo Islamic military mind business and is still optimistic.

They know many time we have got the check mate by them form the times of insurgency in Kashmir till today. Just recently Kargil, Mumbai.... what next untraceable nuclear catastrophe?

Regards.

Last edited:

JANA

Alot is going on . Karzai is also on his part to taliban and also Hikmatyar group. Afghanistan front is going to be settled through talks and thats it. US cant take anymore defeats. Use of force has failed miserably.

The hawks in US are trying to ignite war between India and Pakistan thats only going to benefit the third party.

Country flag
The BMD program also has a lot to do with the shift to conventional weapons if Pakistan's Ballistic missiles are neutralized then they have to go back to other options like cruise missiles or fiddling with Harpoon missiles, but even in the conventional sense there is no parity but a defensive posture. Why India has not used the water issue as leverage is puzzling to me why continue with a treaty with a nation that hates you so much it is ready to self destruct?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles