Pak may give nukes to 'surrogate Taliban' for use against India: U.S.

Country flag
wouldn't the Taliban want to use the nuke against Pakistan first for allying against USA to kill them??

JANA

wouldn't the Taliban want to use the nuke against Pakistan first for allying against USA to kill them??
Very true and this aspect itself negates all the lies and BS which is being spread by Indian media and some hawkish pro-India US lobby.

By attacking India we can have more harm than any benefit so thinking that we will provide any such nukes to militants is dumbest thinking

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Q 1. Who will be benefited by any such attack "nuke" on India?

Answer: None other than US and India.
Wrong Answer.

Q 2. Who will be harmed the most by any such assumed attack ?

Answer: None other than Pakistan.
People of both countries, but your administration cares less about people and more about its power. "Non-state actors" procuring Pakistani nukes and using them on India from outside Pakistani territory will leave India with no specific adversary to retaliate to.

Q 3. Who can stage any such attack and provide any dirty bomb to militants?

Answer: India or US or both jointly.
Once again, wrong answer. If you're not banned from using Google, look up Pakistan's nuclear proliferation record.

Q 4. Why would India, US stage any such attack?

Answer: Because thats the easiest way to implicate Pakistan for disarming her of her nukes and nuclear program after US and India failed to do that through other means.
Firstly cut the crap with the India, US hyphenation. I can't speak for the US, but given your country's proliferation record, nobody would want it with nukes. It's no different from North Korea or Iran.

Country flag
Very true and this aspect itself negates all the lies and BS which is being spread by Indian media and some hawkish pro-India US lobby.
I don't think India - USA relations have reached this point or anywhere close to it yet. Israel -USA yes.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Lolz the most funniest headline and false assumption i have heard and read so far.

Some vital questions

Q 1. Who will be benefited by any such "nuke" attack on India?

Answer: None other than US and India.

Q 2. Who will be harmed the most by any such assumed attack ?

Answer: None other than Pakistan.

Q 3. Who can stage any such attack and provide any dirty bomb to militants?

Answer: India or US or both jointly.

Q 4. Why would India, US stage any such attack?

Answer: Because thats the easiest way to implicate Pakistan for disarming her of her nukes and nuclear program after US and India failed to do that through other means.
LOL ..Can you read the thread properly. An academician is blaming Pakistan for nuclear smuggling to Taliban not a layman. Don't try to turn the blame on India or USA without reference and out of the topic. What i have explained is rather less blunt than that academician cause i have used the word proliferation which fits the sino-pak trends and likely to be more acceptable then humiliating(to Pakistan) Hollywood scenario he is suggesting.

However i am convinced by this wild probability with cause i have studied from many international and Pakistani forums and resources; how scandalous is the history of making Islamic Nuclear bomb of Pakistan. Once Satan is always Satan at the end of the day its all about credibility.

Regards

Last edited:

JANA

People of both countries, but your administration cares less about people and more about its power. .
My administration would not be left with any territory to have power so this is just another BS that our administration will hand over nukes to militants for attack on India which will only harm Pakistan not India or any other country.

"Non-state actors" procuring Pakistani nukes and using them on India from outside Pakistani territory will leave India with no specific adversary to retaliate to
from Outside Pakistan ?? Ok so care to explain what third country that would be to launch attack on India? Lets have a look at neighbouring countries i.e Bangladesh, China, Afghanistan, Nepal. Out of these three have border with India right? India has influence over current BD govt. So as on Nepal, And China doesnt need to use nukes on India be it on behest of anyone. They have more powerful means to contain you.

Now the only country left is Afghanistan. So you tell me how can anyone from Afghanistan launch any such attack on India ?

Your assumption of use of third country or outside Pakistan territory points to another assumption that its possible India itself can provide a dirty bomb to militants, non-state actors for use against India which would be botched attack but it will fulfill Indian designs against Pakistan. Thats the more practical way for India to score more points and harm Pakistan badly.

Once again, wrong answer. If you're not banned from using Google, look up Pakistan's nuclear proliferation record.

Firstly cut the crap with the India, US hyphenation. I can't speak for the US, but given your country's proliferation record, nobody would want it with nukes. It's no different from North Korea or Iran.
So far Pakistan has not provided any nuke to any individual. As far as proliferation record is concerned then there is no country on the face of the map that had developed its nukes without getting it from a third party.Not a big issue and the world has already moved on only Indians are the ones who are still dreaming of cashing this dead horse against Pakistan.

Your recent nuke deal with US has in itself have violated the law. So no more beating the bush around.

Country flag
Jana the nuclear deal with USA went thru a legal process involving many months and many nations and many organizations that are involved in the nuclear trade NSG,IAEA, etc.. to make such an irresponsible statement is unecessary.

hit&run

Mod
1. Good Taliban or bad Taliban Lethal force?
2. Can you suggest after reading the article again, who is in control of the nuclear assets, who will decide to whom this dirty bomb will be handed over and who is the enemy of India.
3. Can you provide (even without links or reference) with any of your own theory that who will act as Proxy for India against Pakistan at present.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
Jana our recent "deal" is just a show of our diplomatic clout and as vishnugupta aka chankya said " every thing is permissible in the Interest of a nation " and besides Your nuke program was a direct out growth of your Government's paranoia with my nation

JANA

LOL ..Can you read the thread properly. An academician is blaming Pakistan for nuclear smuggling to Taliban not a layman. Don't try to turn the blame on India or USA without reference and out of the topic. What i have explained is rather less blunt then that academician cause i have used the word proliferation which fits the sino-pak trends and likely to be more acceptable then humiliating(to Pakistan) Hollywood scenario he is suggesting.
And an academician who doesnt know a fig about things in reality can claim that while sitting in US. If that was the case then US has more powers to disarm Pakistan by hook or by crook. If so far US failed to lay hands on Pakistani nukes then be sure rag tag militants can not.

However i am convinced by this wild probability with cause i have studied from many international and Pakistani forums and resources; how scandalous is the history of making Islamic Nuclear bomb of Pakistan. Once Satan is always Satan at the end of the day its all about credibility.

Regards
well i can ignore your emotionalism :) you are free to believe whatever you want. These wild conspiracies by some hawks in US and India had not moved the world an inch neither had affected our health so for us its another masala piece.

hit&run

Mod
And an academician who doesnt know a fig about things in reality can claim that while sitting in US. If that was the case then US has more powers to disarm Pakistan by hook or by crook. If so far US failed to lay hands on Pakistani nukes then be sure rag tag militants can not.

well i can ignore your emotionalism :) you are free to believe whatever you want. These wild conspiracies by some hawks in US and India had not moved the world an inch neither had affected our health so for us its another masala piece.
At least we will make you feel that nuclear bulling thrice a week will cost your nation the credibility she is deprived of for last one decade.

JANA

One more thing in case of war we have all the rights to use the nukes instead of giving it to the militants. Just read the opening lines of this news item bellow

Pakistan may slip over nuclear weapons to the Taliban for use against India in the event of escalated tension or war between the two neighbours, a non-proliferation U.S. commission has said
Now its all jugglery of the words and nothing else

Country flag
1. Good Taliban or bad Taliban Lethal force?
2. Can you suggest after reading the article again, who is in control of the nuclear assets, who will decide to whom this dirty bomb will be handed over and who is the enemy of India.
3. Can you provide (even without links or reference) with any of your own theory that who will act as Proxy for India against Pakistan at present.
These are excellent questions Hit and Run another point if Taliban use a dirty bomb who would India retaliate against??

JANA

At least we will make you feel that nuclear bulling thrice a week will cost your nation the credibility she is deprived of for last one decade.
Your nation had failed to do that for the last 62 years :)

But still day dreaming is not banned for you

JANA

These are excellent questions Hit and Run another point if Taliban use a dirty bomb who would India retaliate against??
How would Taliban use that? Would you be sleeping when they do that? And do you think that only nukes are enough to be used without all other necessary equipment needed for carrying the nukes and dropping on India or its just like that Taliban will load these nukes on donkey-carts and reach India

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
Jana its not that hard to make a Dirty bomb you know

Country flag
How would Taliban use that? Would you be sleeping when they do that? And do you think that only nukes are enough to be used without all other necessary equipment needed for carrying the nukes and dropping on India or its just like that Taliban will load these nukes on donkey-carts and reach India
Jana your government has allowed state sponsored terrorism to continue and act like they are no part of it ,after each incident ;and give the same excuse"oh the terrorists did it" so the same pattern can be applied to this scenario.

JANA

Jana our recent "deal" is just a show of our diplomatic clout and as vishnugupta aka chankya said " every thing is permissible in the Interest of a nation "
" every thing is permissible in the Interest of a nation" is also applicable to Pakistan and in our case dont forget that :)

and besides Your nuke program was a direct out growth of your Government's paranoia with my nation
Buying your argument i can say that Indian nuke program was a direct out growth of your Government's paranoia with Chinese Nation.

but if you think with a clear mind then every country has the right to protect itself against the enemy thats what Pakistan did and thats what India did and thats exactly what Russia is doing so

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles