Pak may give nukes to 'surrogate Taliban' for use against India: U.S.

lodaxstax

well, I aint Indian so i dont know that much about Indians, Indians are not Americans they can have concerns no one's stopping them, they can have concern on each & every bullet Pakistan buys we give a damn

on Defence forums you people are seriously obsessed with him, Point out one instant when i dragged Zion Hamid in discussion & BTW right now it was YOU who brought him in not me

we aint eating Grass, we know what we can do :)
boy, what is it with pakistanis and inflated over the top egos and threats. this is precisely what i have been referring to. its this idea which average pakistani breeds in his heart that we can take on the world espoused by their tv and youtube crusaders thinking that may be they know what they can do.But, perhaps they should be also made aware of what others can do and will do and that will not be pretty.

DaRk WaVe

boy, what is it with pakistanis and inflated over the top egos and threats. this is precisely what i have been referring to. its this idea which average pakistani breeds in his heart that we can take on the world espoused by their tv and youtube crusaders thinking that may be they know what they can do.But, perhaps they should be also made aware of what others can do and will do and that will not be pretty.
I am not a boy, ideas are there, I am not denying it, you people must shun your obsession, you tube crusaders & retards exist every where, no need to take them seriosuly

Last edited:

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
==bto
I don't know how else you Pakistanis view this.
How else is your country surviving??!
Puppet Muslim Rulers Musharraf, Zardari, Hosni Mubarak

Last edited by a moderator:

JANA

==bto
Getting off topic like your other forum doesn't work here. This isn't an India poverty thread. There need not be a mention of it here. Smart A$$. If you can't argue correctly, then I suggest you please stop your trolls.

Here you go:

"World must aid Pak in fight against terror: Zardari"
http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-n...-must-aid-Pak-in-fight-against-terror-Zardari

"Pakistan's Zardari Calls On U.S. To Boost Aid"
http://www.rferl.org/content/Pakistans_Zardari_Calls_On_US_To_Boost_Aid/1375776.html

"EU gives $100m in aid to Pakistan"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8104502.stm

There's a lot more change dropped from other countries too...Saudi, Japan, US.

I'm sorry, but Indians call this "begging". I don't know how else you Pakistanis view this.
How else is your country surviving??!

And yes, he's an admin. =love
MOD EDIT: If you have problem with mod team do PM

JANA

Puppet Muslim Rulers Musharraf, Zardari, Hosni Mubarak

If this on topic according to Indian standard then mmmm ok as you wish :)

Leave the moderation to the mods please. Just share your views or report a post if offensive or off topic.

Oracle

It could be a dirty bomb!

You also have a 600,000 strong army but they chose to send the likes of LET and JEM to bomb market places and trains rather than fight it out. This would be for the same reason.
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Vinod, if Pakistan had the dare of fighting India face to face, the Kashmir issue would have been solved decades back.

Last edited:

Oracle

The point remains, Pakistan has got no Capability to miniaturize a Nuclear Weapon & give it over to non state actors & at present Pakistan don't need do anything 'stupid'
So you mean, when China finally gifts you one, Pakistan's gonna gift them to Pakistan-Based-Terrorists whom you call non state actors?

If Pakistan doesn't need to do anything stupid, then what was 26/11?

DaRk WaVe

So you mean, when China finally gifts you one, Pakistan's gonna gift them to Pakistan-Based-Terrorists whom you call non state actors?
yes i mean Pakistan will never gift a Nuke To non state actors at all, its only a wild imagination

Vinod, if Pakistan had the dare of fighting India face to face, the Kashmir issue would have been solved decades back.
same applies on Indians they would not have assembled & then with drew forces back in 2001

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
same applies on Indians they would not have assembled & then with drew forces back in 2001
Your Musharraf conceded without a fight. He gave that Jan-12 speech, assured India that no Pakistani territory will be allowed for terror against India and cracked down on Madressas etc. We also completed the LOC fencing.

SO war was not really necessary. ;)

Something like the USA didn't need to do anything after that famous phone call. ;)

Oracle

yes i mean Pakistan will never gift a Nuke To non state actors at all, its only a wild imagination

Emo you know, I know and the whole world knows how terrorists and terrorism from Pakistan is transforming itself from being a headache to a migraine WORLDWIDE. When it comes to taking decisions about foreign policy, PA still rules the roost. Even your current government is a sham and please do not tell me you believe otherwise. The day Pakistan starts believing that it's real problems are the terrorists it created and nurtured, it will do some good. I don't see that in the near future though. GOD has left Pakistan long back. No one can help Pakistan now. Your blind nationalism might let you to disagree with me, but that's fine - I am an Indian and your (made believe) enemy.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I don't know if PA will give nukes to the Taliban/LeT or not to be used against India but there is a good possibility that the Jihadi types in Pakistan Army and Nuclear complex can very well do it. We have seen enough Jihadi types in PA like Hamid Gul, Khalid khwaja, Iliyas kashmiri etc that this kind of thing is a distant but very real possibility.

DaRk WaVe

Emo you know, I know and the whole world knows how terrorists and terrorism from Pakistan is transforming itself from being a headache to a migraine WORLDWIDE. When it comes to taking decisions about foreign policy, PA still rules the roost. Even your current government is a sham and please do not tell me you believe otherwise. The day Pakistan starts believing that it's real problems are the terrorists it created and nurtured, it will do some good. I don't see that in the near future though. GOD has left Pakistan long back. No one can help Pakistan now. Your blind nationalism might let you to disagree with me, but that's fine - I am an Indian and your (made believe) enemy.
despite all Indian rant, Indians have been unable to gain diplomatic support to get Pakistan declared a Terrorist state, Only Indians have a problem with us, they will continue to have it, we are not a league of North Korea, Iran & Afghanistan, try to digest it

most of your forces are concentrated towards Pakistan & you people don't miss a chance to hit Pakistan & then you are telling me 'I am made to believe that Your my enemy', I never ever mentioned any thing about 'God' in my posts nor i expected God to throw things at me from heavens, so stop involving GOD

Indians think that they are some kinda 'saviors of divine truth', every thing Indian is a Truth & a Revelation from heavens, there's just nothing like 'lies' in their lives, history & society, They are all crystal clear

Last edited:

Black Blood

Tihar Jail
Banned
I don't know if PA will give nukes to the Taliban/LeT or not to be used against India but there is a good possibility that the Jihadi types in Pakistan Army and Nuclear complex can very well do it. We have seen enough Jihadi types in PA like Hamid Gul, Khalid khwaja, Iliyas kashmiri etc that this kind of thing is a distant but very real possibility.
What qualifies you to know what it takes to detonate a nuke ?

you must understand that having a warhead is not enough and there is no way you can detonate it without the source codes because today's weapon systems are a little different than WWII hand gernades.

As far as the nuclear security is concerned , let me tell you we maintain the highest possible security of our nukes being a responsible nuclear power & even Barrack Obama has accepted it.

Thanks.

duhastmish

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

you must understand that having a warhead is not enough and there is no way you can detonate it without the source codes because today's weapon systems are a little different than WWII hand gernades.

As far as the nuclear security is concerned , let me tell you we maintain the highest possible security of our nukes being a responsible nuclear power & even Barrack Obama has accepted it.

Thanks.
The problem here is not much about the product security of Pakistani nuke.

problem is - people like A.Q , or any other who can sell the nuke for a price.

although i personally think its almost impossible and unimaginable for Pakistan to give its nuke to Taliban, because that will count it to be the end of days for Pakistan too. and for sure a bad consequence not just paksitan and india but rest of the world as well.

the price is too high to pay and i dont think Pakistan would like this deal.

although under this disguise US woudl like to get its hand on paksitani nuke.

Black Blood

Tihar Jail
Banned
The problem here is not much about the product security of Pakistani nuke.

problem is - people like A.Q , or any other who can sell the nuke for a price.
Dr: Aq Khan is no longer in KRL.

although i personally think its almost impossible and unimaginable for Pakistan to give its nuke to Taliban, because that will count it to be the end of days for Pakistan too. and for sure a bad consequence not just paksitan and india but rest of the world as well.

the price is too high to pay and i dont think Pakistan would like this deal.

although under this disguise US woudl like to get its hand on paksitani nuke.
You have answered you own questions.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod

Thanks.
I'm not taking about a war head here more like a crude dirty bomb that can be made without much fuss. All you need is enough enriched nuclear material and a trigger to make it go off. Though I said that this is a real possibility I qualified the statement with distant possibility. Nothing is 100% secure in this world but how secure is Pakistani nuclear weapons or enriched material is from Jihadi type employees of PA or other agencies is the question. only time will tell the answer.

duhastmish

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
yeh mate but the problem is - people of the world are still sceptic about safety of paksitani nuke,

my own persoanl opinion doesnt matter at all. they still think you people a,q who wil lsell it , because of a.q people have lot kind of faith in paksitani nuke safety

mehrotraprince

Country flag
despite all Indian rant, Indians have been unable to gain diplomatic support to get Pakistan declared a Terrorist state, Only Indians have a problem with us, they will continue to have it, we are not a league of North Korea, Iran & Afghanistan, try to digest it

most of your forces are concentrated towards Pakistan & you people don't miss a chance to hit Pakistan & then you are telling me 'I am made to believe that Your my enemy', I never ever mentioned any thing about 'God' in my posts nor i expected God to throw things at me from heavens, so stop involving GOD

Indians think that they are some kinda 'saviors of divine truth', every thing Indian is a Truth & a Revelation from heavens, there's just nothing like 'lies' in their lives, history & society, They are all crystal clear
No one is putting Pakistan in N Korea, Iran or Afganistan league. We need to define one special league for special country like Pakistan.

No one is crystal clear, neither Indians nor Pakistanis b'coz we all are humans. Only difference is that Indians live in the country which is not ruled by militry persons, India is not ruled by Taliban, Al qaida, LeT, or JeM, India is not ruled by religious extremists, India is not ruled by those persons who believe in killing non-muslim peoples, India is not ruled by those persons for whom every thing starts and ends with religion unlike pakistanis who live in Pakistan. I am not blaming common Pakistani citizens, but those bunch of sick minded humans who rule Pakistan.

One must realize that humans were not born with religion, we humans created religion for our own benefits. Religion can never be bigger than human life. Religion is just a way of life, nothing more than that.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles