Opinion : India should offer COVID-19 Vaccine to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Taking in account as Pakistan is not receiving any vaccine. India should offer COVID-19 vaccine even if Pakistan doesn't request for vaccine.
Primary benefit would be humanitarian aid to people of Pakistan.
Secondary benefit would be it would increase India's soft-power in Pakistan and it will be start for countering China's influence in Pakistan.
Taking in account that hostilities with China is not a question of if but when, we should start making amends to silence the western front and thus avoiding a two front war.
What are your thoughts?

Akula

Country flag
Taking in account as Pakistan is not receiving any vaccine. India should offer COVID-19 vaccine even if Pakistan doesn't request for vaccine.
Secondary benefit would be it would increase India's soft-power in Pakistan and it will be start for countering China's influence in Pakistan.
Taking in account that hostilities with China is not a question of if but when, we should start making amends to silence the western front and thus avoiding a two front war.
What are your thoughts?
No need. Their iron brother is providing them 50:50 chance vaccine.

Arihant

When naveenkapoor shared his thoughts that we should help pak with vaccine. First I checked all comments, not a single comment was positive. Same here. Dont even think about that. I think yesterday itself a pakistani survey said India is biggest threat to them. Those are common people who participated in survey. Each Pakistani becomes happy when see Indian soldiers blood. They celebrate it. Truth is whatever you will do they will come to kill you. Giving vaccine is like supplying milk to snakes. They will come to bite us.

shade

Country flag

What are your thoughts?
>unironically believing that

Deluded Dindus are the biggest threat to Bharat.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
What are your thoughts?
My man, are you serious? There is a saying in Kannada, "Haavige haalu kodabaradu", literally translating to, "Never give milk to a snake". These people kill our people by the thousands, destroy temples, have killed our soldiers, repeatedly tried to destroy India and commit terrorist attacks here. Their people hate Hindus and India, and have no qualms in proclaiming that out loud. They are people willing to eat grass, but destroy us. ANY hopes of peace between India and Pakistan is delusional as long as the Army and Mullah system is in place. China has invested billions in Pak, and given them weapons, there is zero question of neutralizing them here, when war comes, there probably won't be a two-front war, but they will escalate CBV's. And I personally don't give a rat's behind for humanitarian aid for them. It is Pakistan's fault that they went behind Kashmir, and Ola Uber's, rather than developing their industry and medical industry. I posted something yesterday in the India-Pak conflict thread, where I pasted a few Paki comments on India donating vaccines to the world. The jibes they made on Hinduism, cow piss and India showed their true state. While we have made repeated peace overtures and given them aid in times of their natural disasters, they have always responded with killing Hindus and Indians. Fuck this Aman ki Asha bs, the opportunity for peace with Pakistan closed 12 years back.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
What are your thoughts?
Just to pump sanity in your brain . I have answered in detail ....

shade

Country flag
My man, are you serious? There is a saying in Kannada, "Haavige haalu kodabaradu", literally translating to, "Never give milk to a snake". These people kill our people by the thousands, destroy temples, have killed our soldiers, repeatedly tried to destroy India and commit terrorist attacks here. Their people hate Hindus and India, and have no qualms in proclaiming that out loud. They are people willing to eat grass, but destroy us. ANY hopes of peace between India and Pakistan is delusional as long as the Army and Mullah system is in place. China has invested billions in Pak, and given them weapons, there is zero question of neutralizing them here, when war comes, there probably won't be a two-front war, but they will escalate CBV's. And I personally don't give a rat's behind for humanitarian aid for them. It is Pakistan's fault that they went behind Kashmir, and Ola Uber's, rather than developing their industry and medical industry. I posted something yesterday in the India-Pak conflict thread, where I pasted a few Paki comments on India donating vaccines to the world. The jibes they made on Hinduism, cow piss and India showed their true state. While we have made repeated peace overtures and given them aid in times of their natural disasters, they have always responded with killing Hindus and Indians. Fuck this Aman ki Asha bs, the opportunity for peace with Pakistan closed 12 years back.
It's scary how many fools in India drink the kool-aid of "Pak Fauj/Neta bad, Paki Awaam good and misled" bullshit.

Everyone there right from your average bakrichod illiterate gawar to the top most Jernail hates Hindus/Indians.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Ok the guy who created this thread should go and check peedf.we shouldn't give them vaccines we should fill it in our missiles and bombs.even if pakis die by their thousands I don't care.there are thousands of africans,syrians who need it we should help them.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
Ok the guy who created this thread should go and check peedf.we shouldn't give them vaccines we should fill it in our missiles and bombs.even if pakis die by their thousands I don't care.there are thousands of africans,syrians who need it we should hive them.
I would give the vaccine to any country on this planet free of cost than to Pak at even 100x the cost.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
It's scary how many fools in India drink the kool-aid of "Pak Fauj/Neta bad, Paki Awaam good and misled" bullshit.

Everyone there right from your average bakrichod illiterate gawar to the top most Jernail hates Hindus/Indians.
Nah bro, most people in this country don't agree with that. It is only our c**** journos and NRI's. 26/11, Kashmir and tales of Hindus in Pak have made people realize that Pak is s***.

Marliii

Country flag
I would give the vaccine to any country on this planet free of cost than to Pak at even 100x the cost.
Yup they have their iron brother corona chan's.if this was a reverse scenerio.porkies would be using this as propaganda for at least 2100

Marliii

Country flag
Most indians give a rat shit about if a paki child dies.but some idiots are there this sentimental value of indians would be detrimental in the wrong run

Marliii

Country flag
During shushama swaraj as FM she helped a lot of these porks getting health treatment and when she was dead these porks were saying she was a witch and should have died that's when I begun to hate them at all levels.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
No matter what “humanitarian aid” is given to pakiland, in their world view called nasariah-e-Pakistan you are always eligible for “sar kalam se Judah”.

The day we know for sure that “nasariah-e-Pakistan” has turned safe for us, that day any amount of aid can be given. No problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles