Activist talks to US Presidential Candidate about India (negative opinions)

k murali

my lengthy conversation with a presudential candiudate.

Some months ago I posted about my lengthy conversation with a presidential candidate. Now that that candidate seems to have a good chance of becoming the next president, I will provide some details about that conversation.

I told the canbdidate (1) India is not America's friend but it is a competitor in geopolitiucal equations. (2) India was never an Anmerican ally although it approched and got American help when China kicked it hard in 1962 and Indian military showed itself to be a wooden lion. (3) In every critical situationn India sided with Soviet Uniion. (4) India is not a peaceful country. It does not have good relations with any of its neighbours. (5) It seeks military solution rather than negotiated solution with neighbours. (6) It also puts down any disconcerted people within India with an iron first rather than seeking people's opinion democratically and respecting the wishes. Examples are Nagaland, Khalistan, Tamil Nadu. (7) Some states in India would like to separate from it. America should study these situations from a geopolitical perspective..

http://such.forumotion.com/t35950-my-lengthy-conversation-with-a-presudential-candiudate

shade

Country flag
my lengthy conversation with a presudential candiudate.

Some months ago I posted about my lengthy conversation with a presidential candidate. Now that that candidate seems to have a good chance of becoming the next president, I will provide some details about that conversation.

I told the canbdidate (1) India is not America's friend but it is a competitor in geopolitiucal equations. (2) India was never an Anmerican ally although it approched and got American help when China kicked it hard in 1962 and Indian military showed itself to be a wooden lion. (3) In every critical situationn India sided with Soviet Uniion. (4) India is not a peaceful country. It does not have good relations with any of its neighbours. (5) It seeks military solution rather than negotiated solution with neighbours. (6) It also puts down any disconcerted people within India with an iron first rather than seeking people's opinion democratically and respecting the wishes. Examples are Nagaland, Khalistan, Tamil Nadu. (7) Some states in India would like to separate from it. America should study these situations from a geopolitical perspective..

http://such.forumotion.com/t35950-my-lengthy-conversation-with-a-presudential-candiudate
a guy replied to this on the same forum
:lol:
And I had a lengthy conversation with Ayatollah Khomeini yesterday, Trollus.

Gessler

Country flag
This guy can't even type properly. I wonder how he would have conversed with a US Presidential candidate...or even managed to get into the US for that matter.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
This guy can't even type properly. I wonder how he would have conversed with a US Presidential candidate...or even managed to get into the US for that matter.
no praaper ingliss needed; just keywords - "India..racial..Modi..fascism..Hindu..Kashmir..jnu..intolerance..minorities..2002..rights..democracy.."

prez candidate of the ammerikkah - "f yeah! am all ears baiybeh...."

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
yeah and what about those Indians who are contributing towards US economy by 20%

k murali

Busy people type fast and make typing mistakes. No big deal.

I visit that forum. She is a frequent contributor there with extensive contacts with Tamil people in America.

Nuvneet Kundu

Maybe he is the shoe polish boy or driver or toiler cleaner of the candidate. In light of such circumstances, it's quite possible that he had a conversation with the candidate while shining his shoes or something. Don't judge, man. :pound:

Nuvneet Kundu

When did I say there's anything wrong with them?

In fact, I asked my buddy @Gessler not to judge you for cleaning toilets. Please don't let the words of any random stranger stop you from pursuing your dream of being a good toilet cleaner. Waste disposable is one of the most important jobs in any society. It is our respect for this profession that our government has started a skill development program. The first success story of this program was a smart Indian guy called Areeb Majeed, who went to Iraq to clean the toilets of ISIS fighters. We are exporting skilled labor, and we are equally proud that the innate talent of people like Areeb and yourself to handle feces is coming in handy all around the world; Why would I have a problem with that? Just remember to wash your hands before having lunch, otherwise it's hard to visually differentiate whether one is slurping on Sambar or diarrhea.

Last edited:

k murali

The big man here told me not to create new threads on TAMIL but to add to my existing threads. so here it is

A Chinese National TV has launched a Tamil channel where all the employees are Chinese nationals. In a video that has been going viral on social media one can witness a Chinese China International Broadcast Network (CIBN) journalist speaking and reporting in fluent Tamil.
http://www.newindianexpress.com/wor...nas-National-TV/2016/03/23/article3342285.ece

k murali

Tamil is the only surviving classical language globally and this spirit will live on forever, according to G. Chockalingam, Judge, Madras High Court.

While addressing an international conference on ‘Life and History of Ancient Tamilians’ organised by the Department of Tamil at St. Mary’s College here on Saturday, he said Tamil was used as the language of the people irrespective of caste, creed and religion and it was reflected in the literary works of poets, who lived in the days of yore.
http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...rviving-classical-language/article8376745.ece

garg_bharat

Country flag
People have differing opinions about India.

I see it as no surprise if a particular american has a negative view.

There are plenty of foreigners who have a positive view of india.

America has an elaborate structure that drives its foreign policy. I doubt it is a single individual, even the president.

America is driven by its own self interest rather than interest of india. Nobody should assume naively that America is impressed by some Indian glory.

garg_bharat

Country flag
In short, America will act friendly if it thinks there is benefit from India.

I doubt the candidate needs advice from this person. If free advice was so valuable, the Americans would not maintain the costly pentagon.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles