North East Security Watch

NutCracker

Country flag
Cookies are spreading false propaganda regarding the 7 stripes flag seen in the picture, One it is not a Manipur flag but the clan flag of Meitei, Meitei are made up so 7 clans, and each clan is represented by a color, unlike Kuki-Zo which uses this flag.

National flag, they don't even have a state let alone a nation
By Kangleipak I meant a peaceful coalition of non Christian tribes only , correct me if I am wrong. I didn't mean to mention it as some separatist faction.

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
In 2005, Assam's Karbi Anglong, Dima Hasao and neighboring districts saw similar ethnic conflict to what's happening in Manipur now. The warring parties then were Christian Karbis and Hindu Dimasas. 1000s of people were killed, 10s of thousands displaced. And while that particular conflict was especially brutal, ethnic strife was the norm rather than an exception for most of the NE till very recently. The myriad ethnic groups were essentially living in silos, fearful of their neighbors. From that never ending nightmare, NE has come a long way in 10 short years. Manipur is in fact likely the last remaining state where such a thing can happen. Just keep the faith that it too will be fixed. The track record of the current central government suggests so. The primary cause of the problem has been understood. Biren, Amit Shah and Rajnath Singh have spoken about it in one tone. FMR must go and Myanmar border has to be fenced at the earliest. That even the Mizo CM has softened his stand on the border fencing issue signals the intent. Regarding FMR, why it was enacted in the first place is beyond me. But then that was Indira Gandhi's vision for India for you, a literal free for all.

tomthounaojam

Country flag
By Kangleipak I meant a peaceful coalition of non Christian tribes only , correct me if I am wrong. I didn't mean to mention it as some separatist faction.
You are not wrong, Kangleibak is the old name of Manipur or other Moniker, Like India, Bharat, Hindustan etc.

Cheran

Country flag
So this happened -

Meitei lawmakers pledge to protect state's integrity at Manipur's Kangla Fort

Massive Public Meet At Manipur's Ancient Fort Today Amid Unprecedented Security

1706177007884.png

Demands of Meitei groups -

1706177034285.png

1706177094448.png

tomthounaojam

Country flag
So this happened -

View attachment 238168

View attachment 238169

View attachment 238170
I can tell you 100% that even if you guys are not related to Manipur, other than the Assam Rifle part, you will agree 100% to the point asked for.

shade

Country flag
So this happened -

View attachment 238168

View attachment 238169

View attachment 238170
Meteis feel alienated by central govt.
Meteis state govt is impotent to deal with unga bunga crusaders hiding in the hills with AR15 and other american goods.

The highlighted is the natural result.

Like how we could have anschlussed Lanka by being buddybuddy with LTTE, but we ended up fighting both LTTE and Lankans :facepalm: in the name of piss-keeping.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
This weekend, there was a serious engagement from both sides at Khamenlok in the adjoining area of Imphal East and Kangpokpi district, in the firefight there was some injury on the Meitei side but at least four Kuki militants were killed.
I wonder why the government does not use drone strikes to take out these fanatics. Dropping mortar shells on their positions using small to medium-class drones is doable.

Sending troops in to deal with this CIA-sponsored crap is a waste of resources. Kuki militancy was always there in Myanmar; yet they took 2023-24 to create a ruckus on our side of the border. This was deliberately done because India resisted the effort to be dragged into the Russia-Ukraine war with defiance.

I know we have Indian Kukis as well, but look at these lot - they are clearly distinguishable

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
So this happened -

View attachment 238168

View attachment 238169

View attachment 238170
I agree with their demands.

It would be the perfect opportunity to create a Kangla Regiment of Meiteis in the Indian Army and remove AFSPA there. This will give them some assurance after the disaster that Motabhai let happen there before taking late action.

I am shocked why he didn’t use the force that is usually reserved against this kind of shit (usually in Kashmir or Nagaland).

Jimih

Country flag
in today's incident, Kuki executed 4 meitei VDF and their video has now surfaced, in one such video the guy is executed by poking a bayonet from Type-56 in his head.
GoI first disarmed the Meitei armed militant groups and than they left the people from the community to be slaughtered in the hands of Kukis.

Nice "level playing field".

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
GoI first disarmed the Meitei armed militant groups and than they left the people from the community to be slaughtered in the hands of Kukis.

Democracy ain't fee, the streets of Manipur must be littered with the corpses or Meitis.
Collateral damage sir.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Democracy ain't fee, the streets of Manipur must be littered with the corpses or Meitis.
Collateral damage sir.
Kuki terrorist groups also need to be crushed to "level" the field. No one is going to listen to the government if they feel that listening to them endangers the lives of their people and families. I know I won't. I fail to understand why Amit Shah continues to ignore the state when there are desperate calls for help from the people there.

This is a serious situation. Does he think that the militants on both sides will "cancel" each other out?

fooLIam

I called out even than that meities should not surrender their weapons since for Hindus no will care their massacre and GOI as usual was/is blind .

Last edited:

Eagle Eye

Country flag
So how PM Modi/Bjp going to campaign for LS in Manipur?

Kuki's will not vote them, Meitei's also vary of Bjp. Or due to violence, there will be NO election in Manipur?

Modi govt waiting for LS poll over to decide on next course in Manipur?

shade

Country flag
Kuki terrorist groups also need to be crushed to "level" the field. No one is going to listen to the government if they feel that listening to them endangers the lives of their people and families. I know I won't. I fail to understand why Amit Shah continues to ignore the state when there are desperate calls for help from the people there.

This is a serious situation. Does he think that the militants on both sides will "cancel" each other out?
They won't bother unless the situation goes out of control or there is huge Media and Gora Sahib RR, the focus of which is muh poor Cookies.
Eventually Cookies will flood into Imphal valley to ethnic cleanse the Mithais from there, no amout of GoI wilfull blindness, appeasement and on-purpose cucking will stop this.

So how PM Modi/Bjp going to campaign for LS in Manipur?

Kuki's will not vote them, Meitei's also vary of Bjp. Or due to violence, there will be NO election in Manipur?

Modi govt waiting for LS poll over to decide on next course in Manipur?
No elections with or without President's Rule for Manipur, Cookies and Mithais will vote for jaat-bhai parties only.
And yes for now they are waiting for LS elections.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
They won't bother unless the situation goes out of control or there is huge Media and Gora Sahib RR, the focus of which is muh poor Cookies.
Eventually Cookies will flood into Imphal valley to ethnic cleanse the Mithais from there, no amout of GoI wilfull blindness, appeasement and on-purpose cucking will stop this.
No elections with or without President's Rule for Manipur, Cookies and Mithais will vote for jaat-bhai parties only. And yes for now they are waiting for LS elections.
Well it is out of control. The only way to win the hearts of Meiteis even for electoral purposes is to push back on the Kuki militants and drive them out to Myanmar. Whether the US and UK cry or not should be immaterial.

Waiting out any longer will ensure that the gain BJP made in the state will go down to zero.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I called out even than that meities should not surrender their weapons since for Hindus no will care their massacre and GOI as usual was/is blind .
I agree. Hindus need to be armed at home and know how to use those weapons, whether the state accepts it or not. The state will not push beyond a certain point as it will risk losing votes, therefore will turn a blind eye if Hindus stand their ground.

You guys need to learn from us in the mountains big time.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I hope our folks in Manipur can hold out till may.
Gov should take evey possible step to at least prevent any big thing from happening.
April to May will be unstable for them.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles