North East Security Watch

jai jaganath

Country flag
No more news regarding it
Folks were saying wait for to arrive from USA then we will see some action but he is here still no action ig still he is being so called briefed by omit Shah
Now what even Rahul is stated to visit Manipur but pm doesn't have sense posting vibrant north east during burning Manipur

Sanglamorre

Country flag
The main problem in the NE there are too many ethnic groups that pride themselves and won't budge to accommodate others. It is a forced peace and living in a ticking time bomb. The only way it can maintain peace is by maintaining the status quo. Militancy might wind down in the future but old hatred still lingers on, today is Manipur tomorrow might be somewhere else.
If I'm not wrong, but the ethnic groups their largely still function on basis of might is right, yeah?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
No more news regarding it
Folks were saying wait for to arrive from USA then we will see some action but he is here still no action ig still he is being so called briefed by omit Shah
Now what even Rahul is stated to visit Manipur but pm doesn't have sense posting vibrant north east during burning Manipur
Not all folks..

there has been a pattern of violence ahead of important diplomatic meetings/visits, let's see if by this time next week whether suddenly temperatures cool down in Manipur on it's own.

jai jaganath

Country flag
So from last post it's now become the post before last & people should automatically get it . Yet you insist your posts if not your framing of it or your interpretations aren't autistic.

As far as the last paragraph goes are you perchance typing Odia in English ?
Yeah last sentence bit in hurry anyway not writing English test here
Corrected sentence -
Basically I am ignoring it, my context was made based on my previous convo but I am noy quoting ur posts but it was u who did it so it's u who has to ignore me
I think it's understandable now
Moreover due to constant transfer of my parents I didn't learn odia expect speaking

tomthounaojam

Country flag
I have read a news article today not sure how much it is true but the current CM was given two options
1) Central take over Manipur (President rule)
2) He resigns and save his face
heard he might do the latter.
Even am confused about what is happening there, there is too much unsolicited news coming out you just don't know which is true.
When RaGa was traveling was stopped by the police saying the law and order are bad, but you can hear in the background Raga Zindabad.

tomthounaojam

Country flag
If I'm not wrong, but the ethnic groups their largely still function on basis of might is right, yeah?
It is complicated, but there are too many divisions, it is more of ethnicity. Trust me if there wasn't the concept of ST in Indian reservation systems, the fight or the one-calling tribe will distance itself and form another entity.

Jimih

Country flag
There goes the BJP govt in Manipur.

President Rule soon.

Eagle Eye

Country flag
Did centre take into confidence what manipur bjp MLAs thinking, before asking Manipur CM to resign?

Eagle Eye

Country flag
Okay,Manipur CM tweeted that he's not resigning at this crucial juncture. Resignation letter torn....some drama!

Last edited:

here2where

Okay,Manipur CM tweeted that he's not resigning at this crucial juncture. Resignation letter torn....some drama!
what a feking disgrace of a useless govt there. cm refuses to obey Aloo Gobhi diktat and now this drama to create a non-existing people's support? if bjp goes out of power, they will never ever get a chance there again.

the so call wuss-guru should be kicked out of office for this non-stop nonsense. pathetic comedy of a leadership.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
I will voice an extremely radical opinion here and wait for repercussions.

Let's face it, division (or diversity, if you want to make it sound better) and identity only gives rise to violence and racism. Humans as animals are deeply divided among ancestry (caste), region, religion, and whatever they can get their hands on to show themselves as superior.

The only solution to this? Remove the identity and homogenize everybody. Dare I say this is what China has been doing? Or what Anglo-Saxons did to the local tribes they conquered (converted them to their religion).

While I guess this is kind of impossible in India, the only way this can take fold is better connectivity followed by economic development. People busy making money and living better life generally don't have time for violence or brandishing their unique identity (except for Muslims, Islam has no cure I am afraid).

Sanglamorre

Country flag
I will voice an extremely radical opinion here and wait for repercussions.

Let's face it, division (or diversity, if you want to make it sound better) and identity only gives rise to violence and racism. Humans as animals are deeply divided among ancestry (caste), region, religion, and whatever they can get their hands on to show themselves as superior.

The only solution to this? Remove the identity and homogenize everybody. Dare I say this is what China has been doing? Or what Anglo-Saxons did to the local tribes they conquered (converted them to their religion).

While I guess this is kind of impossible in India, the only way this can take fold is better connectivity followed by economic development. People busy making money and living better life generally don't have time for violence or brandishing their unique identity (except for Muslims, Islam has no cure I am afraid).
That's...not a radical opinion. Pretty much 80% of DFI, me included thinks there's only one solution one solution, bombing solution.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles