North East Security Watch

tomthounaojam

Country flag

Eagle Eye

Country flag
Mizoram CM Zoramthanga's party Mizo National Front(MNF) will support Congrass no-cofidence motion against Modi govt.

CM & Church leaders welcomed 40,000 Myanmar illegals.

Bjp needs to "fix" him as lesson for other NE Parties, else others will rebel.

Eagle Eye

Country flag
MNF allied with Bjp only for central funds. It's time Modi govt should review the special status- NE region getting. As a result more funds are allocated.

tomthounaojam

Country flag
Mizoram CM Zoramthanga's party Mizo National Front(MNF) will support Congrass no-cofidence motion against Modi govt.

CM & Church leaders welcomed 40,000 Myanmar illegals.

Bjp needs to "fix" him as lesson for other NE Parties, else others will rebel.
Elections is coming to Mizoram soon, and he need to please the voter hence making all these remarks which is not even happening in his own state, and interfering in other internal matter.

AnantS

Country flag
This is making lot of Kuki furious
excellent interview.. he is pointing fingers at China too. He wants AFSPA again. AFSPA is logical choice.. but not good for political maneuvering for BJP,

tomthounaojam

Country flag
Amit shah said that tribal people of Manipur are Myanmarese, He is wrong, we are Indian. I’m from Mizoram, am an Indian, Says a lone RS MP from Mizoram K Vanlalvena, who belongs to BJP's NDA alliance partner MNF.
Speaker: Nothing will go on Record. Feel sorry for them

shade

Country flag
Amit shah said that tribal people of Manipur are Myanmarese, He is wrong, we are Indian. I’m from Mizoram, am an Indian, Says a lone RS MP from Mizoram K Vanlalvena, who belongs to BJP's NDA alliance partner MNF.
1691735021591.png

I hope you understand this jhuml can be used to turn cookies from a cross border tribe to a tribe limited to only one country in the future if they try to escalate. :troll:
Hint : that country won't be India.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
the MP might have his compulsions in this situation, HM was explaining porous border.

=========
Union Home Minister Amit Shah gives a detailed response on what led to violence in Manipur and the measures taken by the government to control the situation in the state

shade

Country flag
Bangladesh?
No Myannmar.
Only Mizoram borders Bangladesh afaik, Manipur borders Myanmmar, and cookies also found there.

Also AS is right, these pot-stirrer cookies come from Burma only, the ones living in Manipur ofc don't want a small insurgency to happen to them and their property.

tomthounaojam

Country flag
the MP might have his compulsions in this situation, HM was explaining porous border.

=========
Union Home Minister Amit Shah gives a detailed response on what led to violence in Manipur and the measures taken by the government to control the situation in the state

True, I forgot to add nothing will go on "Record", it is like a slap on the face.
Trust me in Manipur, Meitei and Naga wants a strict border fence only Kuki opposed it because of so-called
kin in Myanmar.
No Myannmar.
Only Mizoram borders Bangladesh afaik, Manipur borders Myanmmar, and cookies also found there.

Also AS is right, these pot-stirrer cookies come from Burma only, the ones living in Manipur ofc don't want a small insurgency to happen to them and their property.
They need to come out of the wet dream world and live in peace, at least they don't have to fear like Junta if they behave.

shade

Country flag
True, I forgot to add nothing will go on "Record", it is like a slap on the face.
Trust me in Manipur, Meitei and Naga wants a strict border fence only Kuki opposed it because of so-called
kin in Myanmar.

They need to come out of the wet dream world and live in peace, at least they don't have to fear like Junta if they behave.
Yea, they aren't getting the imphal valley, in all likelihood they will loose their homes in the hills too, just because of imported jaat-bhais.

Azaad

Country flag

This has little to do with Manipur .
This has everything to do with Manipur.

Fascinating account ( under the circumstances possible ) of the civil war in Myanmar focusing on the Chin Army's war efforts against Tatmadaw.

Full marks to DW for propaganda on account of the Chin making this into a David vs Goliath struggle. Gives you an understanding of the well oiled machinery the Chin war effort has assembled courtesy no doubt the church backers in the west particularly the US & the Kuki diaspora there especially noticable in the equipment a make shift hospital houses.

Further the houses although severely damaged in "remote villages with little to no sources of income except subsistence level farming " betrays a level of prosperity certainly foreign to the description offered . Add to it the personal transportation in the form of two wheelers which seems fairly ubiquitous among the populace in the rebel stronghold frontier town on the Indo Myanmar border .

There's absolutely no mention of how funds are raised to sustain such operations nor are such inconvenient questions asked.

I'd say the signs are ominous for long term peace prospects in Manipur. Pls do bear in mind there are not more than 5 lakh Chins in the Chin state of Myanmar. There's likely to be more than twice or perhaps thrice that number in India. I don't think the MO of the Tatmadaw should be in any doubt whatsoever. Hope our security managers in Delhi are cognizant of this & are actually thinking about what needs to be done going ahead rather than being reactive as always .

shade

Country flag
Further the houses although severely damaged in "remote villages with little to no sources of income except subsistence level farming " betrays a level of prosperity certainly foreign to the description offered . Add to it the personal transportation in the form of two wheelers which seems fairly ubiquitous among the populace in the rebel stronghold frontier town on the Indo Myanmar border .

There's absolutely no mention of how funds are raised to sustain such operations nor are such inconvenient questions asked.
For the civilian infra you have "aid" dispatched for "humanitarian" causes and ofc the pastors and missionaries are also backed by gora money.
For the insurgency the pentagon and state departments must be providing.

Chins are a part of Chin-Kuki-Zo meta-tribe, the Zo here the Mizoram tribe.
Chins seem to be based in Myannmar and Chittagon hill tracts of al-Bongolistan.

"Nagas" are also a missionary manufactured meta-group tribe, as in most "naga" tribes don't speak mutually intelligible languages, i.e naga tribal A talks to naga tribal B in English :troll:

All this "unga bunga, me have tribe, me have country" bullshit started after the Br*tish left, both in India and in Burma.

In India full speed missionary activities were allowed by pic related.
Missionaries at the start were literal Anglo-Saxon gooras and Europoids

1691835715557.png

tomthounaojam

Country flag

This has little to do with Manipur .
This has everything to do with Manipur.

Fascinating account ( under the circumstances possible ) of the civil war in Myanmar focusing on the Chin Army's war efforts against Tatmadaw.

Full marks to DW for propaganda on account of the Chin making this into a David vs Goliath struggle. Gives you an understanding of the well oiled machinery the Chin war effort has assembled courtesy no doubt the church backers in the west particularly the US & the Kuki diaspora there especially noticable in the equipment a make shift hospital houses.

I'd say the signs are ominous for long term peace prospects in Manipur. Pls do bear in mind there are not more than 5 lakh Chins in the Chin state of Myanmar. There's likely to be more than twice or perhaps thrice that number in India. I don't think the MO of the Tatmadaw should be in any doubt whatsoever. Hope our security managers in Delhi are cognizant of this & are actually thinking about what needs to be done going ahead rather than being reactive as always .
I am pretty sure the people in Delhi are aware of it, Chin state war with Myanmar was before the current military coup and it has been exacerbated and become more ferocious. The Mizoram Cm openly welcomes here just to create problems for India. He says it is like the Bangladesh war to me it is not. Even, In Manipur there are many instances of people from Myanmar being treated in Manipur for guns or bomb etc. Things are bad there that doesn't mean you bring your problem here. The problem is Kuki who is native of Manipur is brainwashed by their in Myanmar and Myanmar Kuki have everything to lose there so might settle down in India for any cost, hence it creates the native Kuki and a sense of enmity with the indigenous people of Manipur.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles