North East Security Watch

Sir pe tapla

Country flag
Are from the NE? you seem to put a lot of weight in your opinion.
No but he is right. Taxi drivers call them freedom fighters. Mizoram and Nagaland still have high levels of insurgency sadly. Other NE states have more or less calmed down due to various deals struck between local tribal clans and government. Mizoram is especially a hot mess, these guys break alliances all the time with government entities and amongst themselves too and keep on fighting. They don't care about country or even state, they only care about their tribes.

This has been true since well forever.

thefewthefearless

Country flag
Yes, people here are not religious fanatics, and fighting the Hindu Nation (just saying) their fight it more of greater autonomy to sovereignty to ethic and tribals aspirations.
fight the corrupted govt. not nation.

i personally met few naxal people years ago. they are not very interested in "religion".
if you hate india. you should be shot for good.

even many people here don't like the govt. when it comes to sof unit funding and gear. doesn't mean they hate india.

now all these armed militants have started hating india. so fuck their demands.

Vinash

Country flag
Yes, people here are not religious fanatics, and fighting the Hindu Nation (just saying) their fight it more of greater autonomy to sovereignty to ethic and tribals aspirations.
A peace loving Christian Naga mocking Hindus

Screenshot from 2021-12-06 12-13-32.png

I can find 100's of such NAGA accounts on Twitter! Go and fool someone else.

LMFAO the guy has the balls to say that Nagaland doesn't have Christian radicals.

Screenshot from 2021-12-06 12-12-43.png

Does the Church use it's influence to fight the Indian state, yes or no?

tomthounaojam

Country flag
What % of meiteis support the insurgency ? What's the role of Meitis in the ethinic clashes between kukis and Nagas in the hills. I'll be delighted if you could explain me this
Meiteis support for insurgency is dwindling as more youth the educated ones are getting jobs and moving from poverty to a better life I guess, Yes, there is some old sentiment or a merger with the Union of India and racism face in the city, racism is a huge contributing factor in ill-feeling toward main India, but in a modern India as more Mongloid features are accepted into the mainstream it might improve, but complete insurgency problem will be a very long long.
during the clashes, Meitei tries to mediate and help the victim, but the trio loves each other and hates each other.

tomthounaojam

Country flag
fight the corrupted govt. not nation.

i personally met few naxal people years ago. they are not very interested in "religion".
if you hate india. you should be shot for good.

even many people here don't like the govt. when it comes to sof unit funding and gear. doesn't mean they hate india.

now all these armed militants have started hating india. so fuck their demands.
Yes, very much that is the reality, but the armed group needs an enemy, and the concept of the nation is the enemy is always the doctrine.

SavageKing456

Country flag
A peace loving Christian Naga mocking Hindus

View attachment 123421

I can find 100's of such NAGA accounts on Twitter! Go and fool someone else.

LMFAO the guy has the balls to say that Nagaland doesn't have Christian radicals.

View attachment 123420

Does the Church use it's influence to fight the Indian state, yes or no?
Funding comes from USA+Europe
Indians would forever remain gullible,every thing is "conspiracy theory of hindutva"

thefewthefearless

Country flag
Yes, very much that is the reality, but the armed group needs an enemy, and the concept of the nation is the enemy is always the doctrine.
what low iq does to a mf.
following their before christ shit doctrines is the reason why they are still dirt poor in 20-21st century. never will they progress.
those who understood have already started out looking for jobs.

Vinash

Country flag
Funding comes from USA+Europe
Indians would forever remain gullible
Even on this thread, people believe that "religion" has nothing to do with NE insurgency.

Naga Christians in Bengaluru are involved in missionary activities. Nagas in every metro city are involved with the Church deeply.

Gullible Hindus deserve to be exterminated by more organized religions.

SavageKing456

Country flag
India is the land of shakuni and chanakya both never hesitated to use sam dam dand bhed in war time or even during peace.
Current Indian state never looks into that principle.
Make your foreign policy,economy,national security based on that principle and you will see countries and insurgents bending infront of you.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Even on this thread, people believe that "religion" has nothing to do with NE insurgency.

Naga Christians in Bengaluru are involved in missionary activities. Nagas in every metro city are involved with the Church deeply.

Send in up walas and Bihari's in large numbers there , 2 to 3 crore up walas will keep Nagaland calm

thefewthefearless

Country flag

naxals are liking christianity because they are getting fat amount of money from the christian missionaries in south since they are already so dirt poor.
normal human nature it is. follow a cult for a greed in return.

Vinash

Country flag
Send in up walas and Bihari's in large numbers there , 2 to 3 crore up walas will keep Nagaland calm
Nagaland population is 20 Lakh. 2-3 Cr UP walas will take care of entire NE.

CCP used Hans to keep Xinjiang under control. Right now, Hans are the same population % wise as Uyghurs.

Then again, it take balls to do that which Indian state lacks.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Nagaland population is 20 Lakh. 2-3 Cr UP walas will take care of entire NE.

CCP used Hans to keep Xinjiang under control. Right now, Hans are the same population % wise as Uyghurs.

Then again, it take balls to do that which Indian state lacks.
Sharm aani chahiye yar , sala 20 lakh ke state ko kabu nai kar pa rahe hair ye log

Vinash

Country flag
"The Indian state of 1,300 million people must make "peace" with 2 million Nagas or there'll be insurgency in Nagaland which can't be controlled."

Just read that statement again and again.

Wannabe Vishwagurus are Vishwagurus in bending over nothing more.

No wonder Hindus are such self-hating losers in most parts of India.

tomthounaojam

Country flag
what low iq does to a mf.
following their before christ shit doctrines is the reason why they are still dirt poor in 20-21st century. never will they progress.
those who understood have already started out looking for jobs.
Can I share a personal story, It was 2002 when I went to Delhi for first time in my life, being from a middle-class family couldn't afford to wear nice clothe and there were no such things as online. But being in big city wanted to go to Mall and have Burger cause it is like what you desire from the magazine and newspaper, but the way I was bullied and faced racism hurt me to the core, but when I move to Mumbai in 2008 with thing improvement the perception has changed a lot.
This religion thing everyone play and make their own agenda cause you need something in common, but incident like mine tend to be the core problem being treated, second class citizen. Get an education, remove the mindset of am stuck here try to be part of the whole society as a nation and make it progress that is all I can say, Hurdle sometimes lead to urge for revenge but revenge se pet nahibarta.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
This my friend is the problem you are drawing conjecture from listening from one side.
He is a tribal Hindu from NE other than the Twitter clout chasing his opinions might just be as valid as yours.
Firstly, I don't like talking about religion
So even when it plays an important factor you won't be talking about it.
I don't about others for me it is very personal and I tried to keep to myself,
It is personal until it is not when the second person starts asserting his religion affecting our daily lives. If the topic has religious weightage than how do u suggest we don't talk about it.
If you go to the Hills there will lots of BJP members eating Beef, Christian by religion BJP by political affliations.
BJP isn't a Hendu Supremacy party like many people belive it to be it just has many Hindu lobbyists. So BJP minister eating beef isn't a suprise BJP will sell their mothers if it needs to, political parties are like that.
Chruch play a huge part in this part of the world and this is very different from rest of india, cause conversion is more or less nil here and Christian religion is very old here.
So U do admit that religion plays an important part in daily lives of the people.

Christianity maybe old but it is inorganic it was not native and it recieves partonage from outside.
If you say like that, then Hindu also has been embraced by locals who have their traditional believe,
Except this is no argument, Hinud AKA Sanatan dharma encompass wide range of religion we don't know how old it is for all we know it was always here.
religion is the not the main problem it is the ethicity which is the problem
50% religious and 50% Ethnic it seems.

You seem to be ingnoring the elephant in the room, and please don't mind me I have tried to make a sound argument even though religious debates are hardly civil.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles