North East Security Watch

tomthounaojam

Country flag
Have Kukis also been demanding a seperate nation or are they just fighting the Nagas. What is the primary objective of KNA ?
Mate, their demand is from sovereignty to greater autonomy. All armed groups will have more or less similar agendas. Some will talk to government some will continue with their fight.

Vinash

Country flag
This my friend is the problem you are drawing conjecture from listening from one side.
Firstly, I don't like talking about religion I don't about others for me it is very personal and I tried to keep to myself, If you go to the Hills there will lots of BJP members eating Beef, Christian by religion BJP by political affliations.
Chruch play a huge part in this part of the world and this is very different from rest of india, cause conversion is more or less nil here and Christian religion is very old here. If you say like that, then Hindu also has been embraced by locals who have their traditional believe, religion is the not the main problem it is the ethicity which is the problem.
So, this doesn't happen?

Particularly this part?

Church backed goons cleanse out non-tribal Hindus through militants which makes it easier to convert the animists.
Church encourages new converts in Andhra Pradesh to destroy temples.

So, I'll judge the Church by what I know.

The Church and Christians wiped out indigenous people in entire continents i.e North America and Australia. The hatred the Church has for Pagans is public info. Don't you dare defend the murderous Church.

Angel of War

Country flag
Mate, their demand is from sovereignty to greater autonomy. All armed groups will have more or less similar agendas. Some will talk to government some will continue with their fight.
and what do meitei groups like PLA demand from the government ? What's their agenda?

tomthounaojam

Country flag
The leader of NSCN IM isac Muivah is also demanding merger of Manipur hills with Nagaland .
Pretty much, but keep in mind Muivah is Thangkhul from Manipur, and NSCN in Nagaland have different view on it so like I said it is quite complex.

Angel of War

Country flag
Pretty much, but keep in mind Muivah is Thangkhul from Manipur, and NSCN in Nagaland have different view on it so like I said it is quite complex.
Both NSCN K and NSCN IM demand merger of manipur hills with Nagalim man

tomthounaojam

Country flag
So, this doesn't happen?

Particularly this part?

Church encourages new converts in Andhra Pradesh to destroy temples.

So, I'll judge the Church by what I know.

The Church and Christians wiped out indigenous people in entire continents i.e North America and Australia. The hatred the Church has for Pagans is public info. Don't you dare defend the murderous Church.
Good day, judge as you please there is no point in conversing with you cause you don't want to listen to the other side.

Vinash

Country flag
Good day, judge as you please there is no point in conversing with you cause you don't want to listen to the other side.
If the other side paints the murderous Church as innocent, it's useless to listen to them.

The other side is a "Christian" who'll defend the Church even if the Church kills Indigenous people.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
It genuinely pisses me off that these guys have such freedom of movement.
That's a large force running around filming a propaganda piece.

Is it some snippet from some B grade movie or are these filmed by the militants?
Just search Nagaland freedom movement and you will get a lot of videos on Youtube.
A few videos:

Angel of War

Country flag
What % of meiteis support the insurgency ? What's the role of Meitis in the ethinic clashes between kukis and Nagas in the hills. I'll be delighted if you could explain me this

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

This guy is a tribal from the NE. He's made dozens of tweets describing the antics of the Church.

He deletes controversial tweets to avoid suspension. His opinion of the role of the Church is pretty clear, it's not some narrative.

Church is involved in a lot of questionable stuff in my state of Andhra where Christians are 10-15%, so logic suggests that the Church does even worse things in states like Nagaland where they have overwhelming majority.
Bringing stats from shitter really?
I know faith is certainly at play here but op ed isn't a rock solid argument.

thefewthefearless

Country flag
every1 here understands that govt babus are corrupted since the 47. they gave jack shit about development in this region.
foreign powers noticed and financed armed militia.
a person who started hating cucked govt. has now been brainwashed to a asshole hating india.

Vinash

Country flag
Bringing stats from shitter really?
I know faith is certainly at play here but op ed isn't a rock solid argument.
Stats?

Don't look at the poll, it's about the question asked in the poll i.e GOI bending over infront of the Church in NE.

Also, that guy deletes his controversial tweets about Church to avoid supension.

He regularly has dozens of Naga Christian radicals coming and attacking him and Hindus in general on his timeline.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles