New Russian single engine fighter jet

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
PAF getting 5th gen fighter........first let the pakis pay their debts to china..
the chinese are desperate to get their money back .......but the pakis have so far given them donkeys , women and grains .....looking at their nature paki generals will soon give their wives and children but will never pay their loan back and pakis cannot afford russian aircraft in large numbers
Don't underestimate the Chinese. They can and will fund Pakistanis to keep India occupied/bogged down in the western front so they (PRC) can have clean hand.
Its not a big deal for PRC to sponsor Pakistanis and looking at Pakistani history they will dance on the tune of people throwing them money especially if they are paid to cause nuisance to India.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag

1635913598336.png

Russia To Showcase Its New Stealth Fighter Jet ‘Checkmate’ At Dubai Airshow In Mid-November

Russia’s new single-engine fifth-generation stealth fighter jet Checkmate will be presented abroad for the first time at the 2021 Dubai Airshow, running from November 14-18, a source in the Russian aircraft industry said on Tuesday.

“Checkmate sparked great interest abroad, and the UAE is an excellent platform for presenting the aircraft to a wide range of potential partners. It is planned to hold a number of closed presentations for delegations participating in the salon, as well as an open presentation for visitors and media representatives,” the source told reporters.

https://eurasiantimes.com/russia-to-sho ... r-reports/

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
I have a feeling that Su-75 may be an issue for India as it will be in direct competition to HAL Tejas and AMCA thus hampering their export potential.
UAE has an interest in Tejas; Su-75 may cause issue with its export as it can be projected as 5th generation alternative.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
We should never buy this Aircraft. It is just a low cost trap by Russia to kill our Indigenous Projects such as Tejas mk 2 , AMCA , TEDBF, Tejas mk1a etc :sad:The Russians know that day by day , we are becoming more advanced in the Field of Defence , so thus the Market share of Russian Defence Industry will go down ,and they will earn less money. The Russians claim that this is a 5th generation Fighter Aircraft. They have not been able to properly Develop SU 57 , and properly induct SU 57 in service with Their own Airforce ,so I highly Doubt that this will be an exception ,Maybe they have learnt some lessons from SU 57 program but I have my doubts on that too. No going for this plane. Only Indigenisation of our Defence Sector should be done by Developing AMCA , tejas mk 2 etc
20211113_131747.jpg

Super Flanker

Banned
Take a look at this... some 360 degree Gimick🙂

Super Flanker

Banned
India will purchase the checkmate , my heart says , airforce will want it definitely , it's like this for decades ,so what will change now.
I don't think so that we will buy it . From my personal opinion I don't think so we will go for this Aircraft, we will only go for Tejas Mk2 , AMCA . There is a possibility that we might acquire this Aircraft in some numbers. But I don't know about that . Can't say much at this point 🙂

Super Flanker

Banned
This new Checkmate Fighter Aircraft is bigger than I originally thought it would be .I am actually quite Surprised by that,I thought it would be a bit more smaller than SU 57 but well. It was unexpected to say the least from my personal perspective. Good 🙂

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I love Chai and from my heart I desire the best to India, only you will decide uif you buy it or not.

I like this lady

I watch Indian news :)
We always buy russian stuff , started from mig.
India has operated almost all migs, except may be mig 15 , 17 and 19.
All migs , till mig 29.
As for sukhois, su 7 , su 30 mk , su 30 mki.
We will buy this thing also.
India incurred the cost of developing su 57 for some time also.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles