New DRDO projects

Tuco

Country flag
Found another unidentified launcher system , it's interesting.

Anyways anybody wants to see the pic , where the upper body of a train wagon is half retracted showing its deadly cargo :biggrin2:
hmmmm yaaaas pleas.

Please enter a message with at least 30 characters.

Tuco

Country flag
What is "Dashavataar" here? A metaphor or some weapon/support system?
Nirbhay will have air launched ,ship launched and submarine launched versions , also many payload variations. Nirbhay as a weapon system is just beginning to emerge. Would definitely have storm shadow/ Scalp kind of systems born out of Nirbhay.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Nirbhay will have air launched ,ship launched and submarine launched versions , also many payload variations. Nirbhay as a weapon system is just beginning to emerge. Would definitely have storm shadow/ Scalp kind of systems born out of Nirbhay.
Still, what's "Dashavataar" here? 10 configurations?

Haldiram

Country flag
View attachment 34529

As far as i can tell this is a new launcher system. Note the missile canister is within the erector structural frame and does not extend beyond like in other Agni series missile TELs. The missile is short and I am guessing , it is possibly derived from SLBMs , since they are also relatively short but girthy.
Is it this one?

K15 launcher for Sagarika, fitted in Arihant.

DRDO was using these shore based launch platforms for testing purposes, before they were planted inside the submarine.

porky_kicker

Country flag
Is it this one?

K15 launcher for Sagarika, fitted in Arihant.

DRDO was using these shore based launch platforms for testing purposes, before they were planted inside the submarine.
Shaurya launcher you posted is not used , a newer version is being used , I posted the pic a few posts back.

The submarine silo you posted is not related to land based launchers , it is totally different and had a integral gas generator and is very heavy.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
View attachment 34529

As far as i can tell this is a new launcher system. Note the missile canister is within the erector structural frame and does not extend beyond like in other Agni series missile TELs. The missile is short and I am guessing , it is possibly derived from SLBMs , since they are also relatively short but girthy.
Could be for Agni-6/another 10,000-15,000 kms range ICBM?
However, I know its unlikely to get tested to avoid irking west unreasonably.

Another, anything on XR-SAM what we could know about from you?

sthf

Country flag
Could be for Agni-6/another 10,000-15,000 kms range ICBM?
However, I know its unlikely to get tested to avoid irking west unreasonably.

Another, anything on XR-SAM what we could know about from you?
Anything over 5000-6000 km is unnecessary at this point. Someday India will show the middle finger to the West, today is not that day.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles