Need Volunteers for Twitter

Hephaestus

Country flag
Folks, we need volunteers for DFI's official Twitter account https://twitter.com/defence_in If you're active on Twitter and interested, I can add you to the "team account". Reply on this thread and/or send me a DM

Note: our social media handles have a strict NO POLITICS policy and ONLY DEFENCE topics of a technical nature are allowed. Any violations means your off the team

cc @porky_kicker
I am ready!

mikhail

Country flag
Folks, we need volunteers for DFI's official Twitter account https://twitter.com/defence_in If you're active on Twitter and interested, I can add you to the "team account". Reply on this thread and/or send me a DM

Note: our social media handles have a strict NO POLITICS policy and ONLY DEFENCE topics of a technical nature are allowed. Any violations means your off the team

cc @porky_kicker
Always ready to serve.

rone

Country flag
Need content writer for defence & aerospace website site name: defenceview.in
Small piece of advice just associate what ever blog or news your write in your site with YouTube video made on your YouTube channel or web site, which will act as viewer booster and hidden water mark, also don't copy paste from others without giving credits

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
It's no point of opening such account. Why you think that I say so? Because it will probably end up getting mass Reported by Pakis/Chinese/anti-Indian people and in the end the account will get suspended.

Also especially if we start posting tweets in which we Debunk Different Pakistani lies on 27th February, 1999 Kargil war incidents etc, than 100 % they will mass Report it. Same with Chinese etc.

On a minor note, if there is already an existing Official DFI twitter handle than please post mostly tweets with regards to Different Weopons systems and how they work etc and don't post any Anti Pak tweet. Small advice from my side.

FOXBAT ALOK

Country flag
It's no point of opening such account. Why you think that I say so? Because it will probably end up getting mass Reported by Pakis/Chinese/anti-Indian people and in the end the account will get suspended.

Also especially if we start posting tweets in which we Debunk Different Pakistani lies on 27th February, 1999 Kargil war incidents etc, than 100 % they will mass Report it. Same with Chinese etc.

On a minor note, if there is already an existing Official DFI twitter handle than please post mostly tweets with regards to Different Weopons systems and how they work etc and don't post any Anti Pak tweet. Small advice from my side.
That's the reason I create the website you cant delete

FOXBAT ALOK

Country flag
Small piece of advice just associate what ever blog or news your write in your site with YouTube video made on your YouTube channel or website, which will act as viewer booster and hidden water mark, also don't copy paste from others without giving credits
Actually, I was thinking about a youtube channel but its not possible to work on both website and youtube also i have some other business too that's why am looking for 2/3 members who can help me . BTW Thanks for your suggestion

Super Flanker

Country flag
That's the reason I create the website you cant delete
A website is a better choice as compared to SM platforms like YouTube, Twitter Where your accounts can get deleted. Looking forward to your website. We members are always ready to give you advice on some things incase you need it. By the way have you written any articles as of Yet?

FOXBAT ALOK

Country flag
A website is a better choice as compared to SM platforms like YouTube, Twitter Where your accounts can get deleted. Looking forward to your website. We members are always ready to give you advice on some things incase you need it. By the way have you written any articles as of Yet?
Its a 2 years old website with more than 1000 articles here is the link https://www.defenceview.in/

Super Flanker

Country flag
Its a 2 years old website with more than 1000 articles here is the link https://www.defenceview.in/
Please do tell if you want us to write any articles for you. By the way i would advise you one thing which is that if you want to ask any particular member about writing an Article than please do so by informing that member through DM because we probably don't want everyone knowing who will write which article because at times some article writers would rather prefer to stay on the "Anonymous side" and not want to reveal their identity.

It's my personal Suggestion From my side and nothing else. It's your Choice whether you want to follow what I am saying or not.

MilkTeaAlliance32

Country flag
Please do tell if you want us to write any articles for you. By the way i would advise you one thing which is that if you want to ask any particular member about writing an Article than please do so by informing that member through DM because we probably don't want everyone knowing who will write which article because at times some article writers would rather prefer to stay on the "Anonymous side" and not want to reveal their identity.

It's my personal Suggestion From my side and nothing else. It's your Choice whether you want to follow what I am saying or not.
No offence, but why do people still use that website? Most of the stuff I've seen from there seems to be very anti-Modi and anti-Indian, and it seems to be mostly dominated by very angry Western female liberals.

Super Flanker

Country flag
No offence, but why do people still use that website? Most of the stuff I've seen from there seems to be very anti-Modi and anti-Indian, and it seems to be mostly dominated by very angry Western female liberals.
Which Website are you talking about? Twitter?

If you are talking about twitter than I don't care whether most of the stuff is Anti-Modi or anti-India. I mostly ignore such comments From people like that. Angry westerners on Twitter are the least of my concern.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles