Naxals/Maoists Watch

Should the Indian government use armed forces against the naxals/maoists?

• Total voters

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
So drone do help a bit in monitoring the area
Unfortunately we live in a country where arming a central police units with drones are considered militarization of the force. Drones are the future, which certainly the maoists don't possess. IAI Heron and IAI Harop are amazing platforms if armed and used against insurgencies. Azerbaijan literally won a war with these drones

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
So drone do help a bit in monitoring the area
We don't need kamikaze drone and all , we just need surveillance drone which will give info of their movement , equipped with thermal imaging camera .

If we locate a camp , or a large movement ,then something like gliding grenade with lot of sharpnel should be dropped on their convoy by drones , no heavy bomb , just sharpnel grenade .

If they don't die ,they would be gravely injured , they don't have high class medical facility , even if they have , then they would guard them with lot of people , attack them their .

Injured can't be moved fastly , they gonna leave some men behind , interrogate them .

If something solid comes out , attack again with air dropped sharpnel grenade .

Increase cost of operation for them , money trails will be visible more as more funds will be moved , eliminate funding agency legally

@Vishalreddy3 we need to hurt them but don't want major hue and cry , learn from taliban , use small drone to drop grenade .

Either they will go deeper in jungle or change routes , secure old routes .

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Unfortunately we live in a country where arming a central police units with drones are considered militarization of the force. Drones are the future, which certainly the maoists don't possess. IAI Heron and IAI Harop are amazing platforms if armed and used against insurgencies. Azerbaijan literally won a war with these drones
Drones are the future really.
It can even be put to use in election duty like how the police used them to monitor crowds during the lockdown.
I guess Dense forest negate the Drones vision but there's enough tech to bypass that too using FLIR.

These are tets conducted on animals in Panama the forest are almost the same as Chattsigarah

There is no way 1000 naxal waiting to ambush won't give off any thermal signature

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
Drones are the future really.
It can even be put to use in election duty like how the police used them to monitor crowds during the lockdown.
I guess Dense forest negate the Drones vision but there's enough tech to bypass that too using FLIR.

These are tets conducted on animals in Panama the forest are almost the same as Chattsigarah

There is no way 1000 naxal waiting to ambush won't give off any thermal signature
This is exactly what I was implementing when I said drones with nigh fighting capabilities armed with IR, Thermal, Nods, etc.
Thanks for showing this!!

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
50 lakhs investment when alive could have done much more.
Need to purge these ngos asap. The main asshat responsible for this is hidma was converted in to christianity in 2012. Since then he has been working with the vermin blessing of missionaries in Chhattisgarh. Now join the dots with shitalian lobby in universities. That ngo oxfam has also links to cucksgress.In 2005, just a year after the upa government came to power, the Naxal terrorist and magsaysay Award winner Sandeep Pandey organized something called peace march . Noted donors to this march include oxfam.As recently as February 2020, Sandeep Pandey was arrested in Lucknow for distributing inflammatory anti-CAA pamphlets .

Harbinger

कसाई
FN FAL and M1 Garands !
where did they get American Weapons from !!!
India has a large cache of m1 garand and m1 carbines, these were brought in by military and was sold in civilian markets by drilling a hole in their gas tubes since 30-06 Springfield is a NPB

Harbinger

कसाई
First of all, I "mis-assumed" the type of drone he was trying to refer, I took it for UAVs, so no need to attack me indirectly and shove it on me, indirectly.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles