Musings from Nepal

Abhijat

Country flag
I think it's inappropriate to make this thread, as you can't put Nepal in same bracket as pakistan, w.r.t there hatred for India as such.

We have used soft hands to deal with rest of our neighbours except pakis, and this has merit of its own.

IMO, this doesn't need a separate thread, as there is already a joke thread.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
I think it's inappropriate to make this thread, as you can't put Nepal in same bracket as pakistan, w.r.t there hatred for India as such.

We have used soft hands to deal with rest of our neighbours except pakis, and this has merit of its own.

I think we can have this thread. They are in too much in Chinese Kool aid and think they will get mysterious goods from the nearest Chinese Ports via vast cold desert called Tibet.

When we fenced Paki borders then Porks started to Utilize the Nepal - India Border for their Activity. If we highlight them they will suck Porks dick and deny it.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Pakistan is a different case.

As far as social media goes, we can comfortably put Nepalis, Bangladeshis and Sri Lankans, we can comfortably put neighbours with small country syndrome in same bracket.

Hating India is some kind of fashion of nationalistic chest thumping there. Just as hating US is a fashion for regional powers, citizens of Bangladesh and Nepal tend to believe that hating India increases the status of their nations as a regional power.

Pakistan unlike these is a genuine enemy and so is their hate towards us given history. Bangladesh and Nepal are meanwhile a case of "Please, I also exist, please I am also a threat and competitor."

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

Lmao they hate India with passion since forever it's just in age of social media it's coming to light they love there Chinese overlords

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Was thinking of making something like this for a couple of days.
This photo gave me a chance LOL.
View attachment 220976
They really need to realize that we are their partners and not some sort of an enemy. As much as I find Nepalis (Indian ones in Sikkim) as my own just like all Indians, I just don't understand what makes Nepal's Nepalis so consistently pissed off at us.

Without us they would be like Tibet.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Two months old video.

The Greater Nepal: India Hates this Idea !

Synopsis: After Akhand Bharat sculpture mural shown in "Nutan Sansad Bhawan" the voice of greater Nepal have rose again in heart of Nepali. No nepali can forget greater nepal, It is so dear to them.

But currently, there is no possibility of it to happen. Nepal should do now to become a developed nation first. Then there is any scope for that first.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Salty Nipplese ..

Demn you Indians hogging all attention /lime light..
-his words

Technically Sidharth was born in Lumbini.
Budhha was born in Magadh.

View attachment 229290
Nepalis are always salty about something about us Indians just move on lol and let them crib it's there only achivement they can claim since nepal is a thing.

DingDong

Country flag
View attachment 229877

Communist revolution should be reversed in Nepal.

Nepali feelings were most Anti-India during 2015's blockade which lasted 3 months, their rulers turned very pro-china later.
The royals were more pro-China than the communists. Communists are more pragmatic, they know real politics unlike the royals whose only goal was to be in the throne.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles