Missile test NOTAMs

lcafanboy

Country flag
Considering the missile was seen in Kolkata, Bangladesh, Mizoram, Myanmar, bhubaneswar....
What kind of trajectory was this.... 🤔🤔😳😳

Can someone throw light on this or is there something more than what we see like was it a New missile instead of Agni 5 masked as Agni 5, or did we test MIRV... 😳😳

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Then it means it a other Agni launch that just flew north and nuked China ..:confused1:
or just DRDO trolling chini and us. :troll:

it would be fun to watch if DRDO is trolling the chini. raise the NOTAM with enough time for that ship to come, chini ship comes, test cancelled, ship leaves empty handed. rinse and repeat till the chini get tired of being fooled.:hehe:

Master Chief

Country flag
Considering the missile was seen in Kolkata, Bangladesh, Mizoram, Myanmar, bhubaneswar....

Can someone throw light on this or is there something more than what we see like was it a New missile instead of Agni 5 masked as Agni 5, or did we test MIRV... 😳😳
MIRVs would be launched near Australia upon Re-entry.. Why would MIRVs be fired right upon launch and end up over Kolkata, Mynamar and Mizoram.. until DRDO has tested some New technology.. What do I call it.. ESAAV [ EK SE ANEK AGNI VEHICLE ].. 5 AGNI missiles in one MOTHER MISSILE.. :hat:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Can we test 2 missiles from Single NOTAM !!!
Yes, as many you want as long as you are within NOTAM area within specified time.
MIRVs would be launched near Australia upon Re-entry.. Why would MIRVs be fired right upon launch and end up over Kolkata, Mynamar and Mizoram.. until DRDO has tested some New technology.. What do I call it.. ESAAV [ EK SE ANEK AGNI VEHICLE ].. 5 AGNI missiles in one MOTHER MISSILE.. :hat:
I heard that it was Agni 5 tested for 5400 kms range. May be a depressed trajectory for long range was used. Or Agni 6, the global ICBM was arrived unofficially?

NutCracker

Country flag
Yes, as many you want as long as you are within NOTAM area within specified time.

I heard that it was Agni 5 tested for 5400 kms range. May be a depressed trajectory for long range was used. Or Agni 6, the global ICBM was arrived unofficially?
Can it be depressed trajectory if its visible from Dhanbad and Myanmar ..

Chinmoy

Country flag

Normal ballistic trajectory.

Altitude matters. Its just like watching a plane flying high up. It can be seen from multiple positions. Anything flying above atmosphere could be seen from multiple locations.

karn

Country flag
Normal ballistic trajectory.

Altitude matters. Its just like watching a plane flying high up. It can be seen from multiple positions. Anything flying above atmosphere could be seen from multiple locations.
I doubt that this is normal trajectory .. In a depressed trajectory the height remains at 30 Km height throughout. In most of the videos the missile is absolutely flat even during the stage separation. In a normal trajectory this kind (long range) of missile leaves the atmosphere completely and the ground loses sight of it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles