Missile test NOTAMs

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
New NAVAREA has been issued for a missile test with range less than 130km between 13 to 16 and 18 to 23 this month .

INDIA EAST COAST – BALASORE (.) CHARTS 31 351 3017 INT 71 INT 706 (.)
EXPERIMENTAL FLIGHT TRIAL SCHEDULED FROM ITR DAILY FROM 13-16 AND 18-23 MAY
15 FROM 0430-0930 UTC IN AREA BOUNDED BY
(A) 21-12.59N 086-46.15E (B) 20-05.32N 087-20.85E
(C) 21-02.54N 088-22.30E (D) 21-35.59N 087-10.70E
2. NO OVER FLIGHT AND SHIPPING PERMITTED IN DANGER AREA
3. CANCEL THIS MSG 231030 UTC MAY 15

Any guess which missile it will be ..... :biggrin2:
K5 is a possibility.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Agni-V Ballistic Missile With 5,000 Km Range Successfully Tested
The Agni-5 missile, which uses a three-stage solid fuelled engine, is capable of striking targets at ranges up to 5,000 kilometres with a very high degree of accuracy
1635347912412.png

New Delhi:
India today successfully test-fired the Agni-5, a surface-to-surface ballistic missile that can accurately strike targets up to 5,000 km away, in what is being seen as a strong message to China.

Agni-5, which broadly falls into the category of an Intercontinental Ballistic Missile or ICBM, was launched from the APJ Abdul Kalam Island, off the coast of Odisha, at 7:50 pm.

The missile uses a three-stage solid fuelled engine and can strike targets with a very high degree of accuracy.

The successful test of Agni-5 is in line with India's stated policy to have "credible minimum deterrence" that underpins the commitment to "No First Use."

The missile is the bedrock of India's nuclear deterrent along with submarine-based nuclear missiles, which had not yet been tested to anywhere close to this range.

FalconZero

Country flag
Lol they even have
two chutiyas or bots replying every comment
>NEECH

Lmao look at the fucktards of so called pro-dalit party, using the castist term like that because it's okay as long as you are attacking BJP and the caste of Modi.

Also, absolute state of braindead responses under rNDTV tweet my god, :facepalm:

One gem at the top,
I want to kms, unironically too much sm for today.

Anyway, congress MP is known for tweeting on Hasheesh but didn't know that their other counterparts are equally retarded.

Also, i pity that poor guy who was trying to explain the relationship with between payload, weight and range and max range etc. to these bots.

dineshchaturvedi

Country flag
>NEECH

Lmao look at the fucktards of so called pro-dalit party, using the castist term like that because it's okay as long as you are attacking BJP and the caste of Modi.

Also, absolute state of braindead responses under rNDTV tweet my god, :facepalm:

One gem at the top,

I want to kms, unironically too much sm for today.

Anyway, congress MP is known for tweeting on Hasheesh but didn't know that their other counterparts are equally retarded.

Also, i pity that poor guy who was trying to explain the relationship with between payload, weight and range and max range etc. to these bots.
He pasted exact same reply to my tweet too.

Chinmoy

Country flag
It's a mirved missile indian government won't waste money for testing old technology had that been the case they would have used Prithvi missile or agni p,The notam suggests that it's mirved.

Old tech, but first night trial of the missile. So no need to go on hyperdrive on testing new tech everytime.

MIRV is more of a political move now then technical. So when political leadership deems it beneficial, they would acknowledge it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles