Looking For Suitable Individuals

Rage

DFI TEAM
Gentlemen,

First of all, I apologize for being inactive on the forum. I hope you are all well and savoring the new developments in the spheres of defense manufacturing and acquisitions under Mr. Parrikar.

I'm here today because a close associate of mine with strong manufacturing interests in the world of ruggedised avionic displays like HUD's, DHA's etc. for aerospace is looking for 3 different senior individuals to manage i] Software Development, ii] Mechanics and iii] Systems Design & Engineering within his company for these products. Somebody from the likes of a HAL, TAS or Honeywell who is in charge or responsible for these aspects of avionics products might fit in. This gentleman can offer a seriously rewarding career to individuals who are suitable and interested.

Since these needs are both information and time sensitive, I will have to tread carefully while disclosing his/his company's name. I can say, however that in the few years of his business, his private sector enterprise has secured multiple joint ventures with global giants for the exclusive manufacture of avionics components for the Naval Air Arm and the Air Force. Of course individuals who are both interested and suitable will be given full detail.

If you know somebody who fits the bill, please don't hesitate to refer the individual to my mailbox. I'd be deeply grateful.

~Rage

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Gentlemen,

First of all, I apologize for being inactive on the forum. I hope you are all well and savoring the new developments in the spheres of defense manufacturing and acquisitions under Mr. Parrikar.

I'm here today because a close associate of mine with strong manufacturing interests in the world of ruggedised avionic displays like HUD's, DHA's etc. for aerospace is looking for 3 different senior individuals to manage i] Software Development, ii] Mechanics and iii] Systems Design & Engineering within his company for these products. Somebody from the likes of a HAL, TAS or Honeywell who is in charge or responsible for these aspects of avionics products might fit in. This gentleman can offer a seriously rewarding career to individuals who are suitable and interested.

Since these needs are both information and time sensitive, I will have to tread carefully while disclosing his/his company's name. I can say, however that in the few years of his business, his private sector enterprise has secured multiple joint ventures with global giants for the exclusive manufacture of avionics components for the Naval Air Arm and the Air Force. Of course individuals who are both interested and suitable will be given full detail.

If you know somebody who fits the bill, please don't hesitate to refer the individual to my mailbox. I'd be deeply grateful.

~Rage
I think you should also mention the number of years of expertise and other details related to skill set needed !!

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
pardon me but r v going commercial in this forum ?
That's fine, if an old and experienced member tries to tap into his contacts here. The problem is when spammers create an account specifically for advertising. I think what @Rage has done is perfectly acceptable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rage

DFI TEAM
Sorry if this sounds commercial! I am only trying to help a friend in the spirit of 'Make in India'. Thanks for the backup @Bangalorean! :)

@Srinivas_K, that's a good idea! I'd imagine somewhere in the vicinity of 15-20 years of total experience. Certainly someone with extremely good technical and subject matter specific knowledge, experience and the ability to manage about 15-20 personnel. I'd imagine also there'd be some ad hoc client interface on the technical front. So good communication skills should sum it up! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles