LOC, LAC & International Border skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Nobody sane in India believes that the whole world is on their side - we're well aware of Western (especially American) duplicity.
They might not like us but they hate chinese more . That is certain. Chinese are hated everywhere . They can't even communicate properly in social gatherings and are an embarrassment for their hosts.

IndianHawk

Country flag
you still don't get it, no other country will sacrifice its economical gains from China for India.
And millions of chinese will be begging on streets if India stops imports from china directly . Hundreds of factories in china run only from indian demand.
You should understand that

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
No western countries have any soft corner or unbounded love for either us or Chinese.
Chinese and Indians have much older historical and cultural ties. Both civilizations have peacefully coexisted for centuries while either being global leader and other following it.

it will be insane for us to think that west will back us out on China issue as Chinese to believe that they can isolate India and they are more loved than us.

What I would like to highlight here is that Ladakh, Sikkim or Arunachal Pradesh is not of strategic and emotional importance to China but it is to India. What holds much more importance to China is its vital sea route and India as an ally on Global platform.

If China keep poking India where it should not it might end up losing India as partner on Global platforms and facing much greater trouble at places where it last want to see.

So very logically speaking I see this issue not pressing enough for China to push for war until China wants to appease its internal audience. So if China wants to go for war, we are fine with it. We say that without backing on some western countries neither relying on some iron brother.

nimo_cn

Country flag
The author is a biased fool. Perhaps Chinese should remember what Western scholars write about CCP , human rights and freedom in china. No. But guess what CCP doesn't allow slaves to read anything outside it's propaganda printed crap.

Perhaps that is why chinese lurk here on Indian forums , can't breathe on censored Chinese Sino defence crap forum with it's medival might keyboard warriors.:hehe:
look at you pathetic, you can't accept different opinions from Chinese, calling us brainwashed. now you can't even digest opinions from a third party, calling him biased. You simply can't think independently, after being feed too much lies by indian government.

Reactions: Neo

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
it will be insane for us to think that west will back us out on China issue as Chinese believing that they can isolate India and they are more loved than us.
I wouldn't say they are loved at all, India has much more goodwill at least in the American mindset than Chinese. Problem is that they are needed much more than India at present.

square

Strategic Issues
look at you pathetic, you can't accept different opinions from Chinese, calling us brainwashed. now you can't even digest opinions from a third party, calling him biased. You simply can't think independently, after being feed too much lies by indian government.
second opinion..?
chinese have to follow the party line....what alse , which other word then bainwash would be more proper.

Yggdrasil

Country flag
Yes, the Indian government lies to us and brainwashes us by erecting a giant internet firewall, controlling all media, all books, all universities, censoring the internet and social media, and paying thousands of people to type propaganda on public forums.

Wait, what....

nimo_cn

Country flag
And millions of chinese will be begging on streets if India stops imports from china directly . Hundreds of factories in china run only from indian demand.
You should understand that
this is the overconfidence I am talking about, it's a myth where do you get that confidence.

Brood Father

Country flag
Yes, the Indian government lies to us and brainwashes us by erecting a giant internet firewall, controlling all media, all books, all universities, censoring the internet and social media, and paying thousands of people to type propaganda on public forums.

Wait, what....
And if you protest they will massacre you like tiananmen square...

nimo_cn

Country flag
No western countries have any soft corner or unbounded love for either us or Chinese.
Chinese and Indians have much older historical and cultural ties. Both civilizations have peacefully coexisted for centuries while either being global leader and other following it.

it will be insane for us to think that west will back us out on China issue as Chinese to believe that they can isolate India and they are more loved than us.

What I would like to highlight here is that Ladakh, Sikkim or Arunachal Pradesh is not of strategic and emotional importance to China but it is to India. What holds much more importance to China is its vital sea route and India as an ally on Global platform.

If China keep poking India where it should not it might end up losing India as partner on Global platforms and facing much greater trouble at places where it last want to see.

So very logically speaking I see this issue not pressing enough for China to push for war until China wants to appease its internal audience. So if China wants to go for war, we are fine with it. We say that without backing on some western countries neither relying on some iron brother.
oh, come on, don't play the victim, which simply makes me puke.

read the article by Neville Maxwell, and ask yourself a question, why is indian government keeping the Henderson Brooks-Bhagat Report a secret?

Reactions: Neo

nimo_cn

Country flag

Wait, what....
nothing could match what indian government has been doing, leaving millions of indians illiterate, solve the problem for once and for all.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag

read the article by Neville Maxwell, and ask yourself a question, why is indian government keeping the Henderson Brooks-Bhagat Report a secret?
Yeah, regarding that No thank you. We don't believe in Chinese Propaganda. Further please read my comment again I never said that we are victim . Each country has its own interest which it follows no matter what. If you guys see waging war against us or we see waging war against you as of strategic importance than it can't be avoided. But one thing is for sure that we are not the one who is threatening other population of 1.3 billion with war.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

You're hypocrisy makes me puke
Why is everything a secret in you're country.
How many books are u not allowed to read
Can U say a bad word about the government like we can and not be mysteriously dead the next week.

You people are just cattle in CPCs farmland u eat when they tell u to, u breed when they tell u to, u shit when they tell u to.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
nothing could match what indian government has been doing, leaving millions of indians illiterate, solve the problem for once and for all.
So you mean to say that there is no poverty and illiteracy in China and everybody has college degree and has Scandinavian lifestyle?

I think I should consult my Chinese billionaire clients from CPC again on their investments in the light of this information.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Hehe

I don't read much what govt says. We have independent media in india. A privilege of freedom and democracy that pathetic Chinese could probably not comprehend.

Also our govt does not block foreign sites like Chinese commies who are scared of truth coming in or going out.

Anyway nice rant.:hehe:

IndianHawk

Country flag
this is the overconfidence I am talking about, it's a myth where do you get that confidence.
It trade surplus of 40billion dollars that goes to pay for daily wage of chinese .

Seems myth to you, get out of Chinese make up history mode and see the facts.

Do you think all that India imports from china is made by djinns .

Yggdrasil

Country flag
LOL - trust a communist tool to prefer genocide to illiteracy. Though to be fair, I agree with you in part - Indian government has done a garbage job over the past 70 years. We're trying to reverse it starting from the past 3 years. Thanks for your concern.

What exact benefits does your literate population derive from its literacy anyway, other than the ability to read the Little Red Book and chant Mao's name every day and worship him at the heart of Beijing. It amazes me how you learnt to worship the man who killed millions upon millions of your brethren.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kunal Biswas Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border Indian Army 13524
H OSINT compilation thread Knowledge Repository 54
Bornubus LOC, LAC & IB warfare Indian Army 2005
Martian LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs Indian Army 1958

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles