LOC, LAC & International Border skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshay Fenix

Country flag
Yes death is inevitable but it must serve some strategic purpose. Pakis regularly sacrifice dozens of soldiers on LOC, did it shake LOC by one inch. But they are an army ruling a country and soldiers are dispensable and casualties hidden (60+ this year alone). Their army needs bogey of India threat to justify its existence. We can forestall Chinese advance across LOC but defending doklam or even other northern areas of Bhutan in a limited war will be next to impossible. On top of that loss of thousands of soldiers just to defend our own turf will pull Bhutan and nepal inexorably out of our orbit, will lead to massive stock crash and economic crash coupled with regional insurrections. This will weaken us irreparably. We need 10 years to prepare for a full scale 2 front war and need energy for that. A wise player knows that strategic games are like chess not street fight with 56 inch chest. Abuse me as much as u may, but I will be proved right. Finally this limited war will be a precursor to a full scale war in 2024 except that India will be much weaker then to fight a multi front war that is coming. I will not post on this forum any more due to constant abuse but rest assured I am certain what is coming this year will set the stage for something much bigger later where we will suffer a lot till restoration happens under a new crop of soldier kings led by the king of kings.
Kiddo, just take kalki out of your head; you will see the world a lot differently.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
PLA already sensed that War perpetration are in full swing here ..

It just matter of time now, I strongly hope the first shots are fired from other direction at all costs, This all will be a short and intense war and the crackers will be felt 1000ksm from borders ..

The end must have a political end ..

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
When a full scale war will come (7-10 years from now) there wont be any calculations on casualties or calculations. That will set the chain of events leading to mega global war but at least we will be better prepared. Right now going for a limited war will make us loose both doklam and thousands of soldiers on top of that our economy and military buildup. China will suffer little but we will suffer much more loosing our momentum when the real test comes.
Was thinking of giving you a quick rebuttal but the moment I read mega global war I backed off out of fear...:doh:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
“However this plays out, China is going to lose face, since it has made its threats publicly. And India is going to come out looking like a credible and reliable partner for Bhutan”, says a general, speaking on condition of anonymity."

“There is no military mobilisation by China, nor will the Indian military mobilise unless war becomes imminent. If it comes to fighting, we are prepared to shed blood to uphold the India-Bhutan cooperation agreement. That would only raise our credibility in Thimphu’s eyes”, says a senior military planner.

“But that will not happen. The Chinese know they can achieve no military goal. They are smart enough to realise they have miscalculated badly”, he adds.

Source : http://ajaishukla.blogspot.in/

Butter Chicken

Country flag
PLA already sensed that War perpetration are in full swing here ..

It just matter of time now, I strongly hope the first shots are fired from other direction at all costs, This all will be a short and intense war and the crackers will be felt 1000ksm from borders ..

The end must have a political end ..
China will not attack in Dolam...they will probably attack where they have advantage...maybe in Ladakh or Uttarakhand

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
“But that will not happen. The Chinese know they can achieve no military goal. They are smart enough to realise they have miscalculated badly”,
it is not end yet.
They are still calculating.

Before charging in 1962 the Chinese spoke to whole world and said no one will interfere. They are building the atmosphere. And not necessarily in Dokhlam.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Consider this, All along LAC border ..

Its basics ..

China will not attack in Dolam...they will probably attack where they have advantage...maybe in Ladakh or Uttarakhand
it is not end yet.
They are still calculating.

Before charging in 1962 the Chinese spoke to whole world and said no one will interfere. They are building the atmosphere. And not necessarily in Dokhlam.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
They want Pakistan to make a move. Both are scaird, Chinese even more.
even it was India which wanted Pakistan to make a first move in 1971 and then India officially entered. This is how responsible and big powers get involved.

Chinese want India to make first move be it anywhere. And India wants China to make first move. But it will be Pakistan followed by China. I am sure they are signing some special pact for a particular region. Just like that piece of shaksgam valley.

Country flag
even it was India which wanted Pakistan to make a first move in 1971 and then India officially entered. This is how responsible and big powers get involved.

Chinese want India to make first move be it anywhere. And India wants China to make first move. But it will be Pakistan followed by China. I am sure they are signing some special pact for a particular region. Just like that piece of shaksgam valley.
Too bad after four wars we did not fix pakistan problem . This time it must be a permanent fix.

square

Strategic Issues
these are all empty threats.......

they will be smashed if they follow pakistani modle of misadventure....

aliyah

attack on any other place except dolam by Chinese side will be considered as open war and not dispute

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Yes death is inevitable but it must serve some strategic purpose. Pakis regularly sacrifice dozens of soldiers on LOC, did it shake LOC by one inch. But they are an army ruling a country and soldiers are dispensable and casualties hidden (60+ this year alone). Their army needs bogey of India threat to justify its existence. We can forestall Chinese advance across LOC but defending doklam or even other northern areas of Bhutan in a limited war will be next to impossible. On top of that loss of thousands of soldiers just to defend our own turf will pull Bhutan and nepal inexorably out of our orbit, will lead to massive stock crash and economic crash coupled with regional insurrections. This will weaken us irreparably. We need 10 years to prepare for a full scale 2 front war and need energy for that. A wise player knows that strategic games are like chess not street fight with 56 inch chest. Abuse me as much as u may, but I will be proved right. Finally this limited war will be a precursor to a full scale war in 2024 except that India will be much weaker then to fight a multi front war that is coming. I will not post on this forum any more due to constant abuse but rest assured I am certain what is coming this year will set the stage for something much bigger later where we will suffer a lot till restoration happens under a new crop of soldier kings led by the king of kings.
Don't take what i am saying as trolling....

I see that most of your posts talk about a big war which is to come.

I'd say unless you yourself are willing to participate in that big war on front lines , stop wishing for it.

It is abundantly clear that our official policy for now is that our armed forces will respond if provoked , but will never be an occupational force.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kunal Biswas Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border Indian Army 13524
H OSINT compilation thread Knowledge Repository 54
Bornubus LOC, LAC & IB warfare Indian Army 2005
Martian LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs Indian Army 1958

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles