LOC, LAC & IB warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
NDTV is shamelessly publishing Chinese propaganda. Editor is not even writing one line to defend indian position.

Yesterday read an Reuter article which was all blaming India. Looks like GoI sleeping after feeding on Opium.
I am saying again and again ..
this population does not deserve protection they are least concerned and have no izzat.

pankaj nema

Country flag
NDTV is shamelessly publishing Chinese propaganda. Editor is not even writing one line to defend indian position.

Yesterday read an Reuter article which was all blaming India. Looks like GoI sleeping after feeding on Opium.
Infact Indian MEA and Army have not made Any statements
We dont need to make statements

Just One MEA statement had come that some three days back
" Any change in status quo will affect Indian Security "

It is China which is hopping mad ; they did nt expect Indian Army to act so firmly and quickly

Chinmoy

Country flag
I don't get this will China not be able to veto us in NSG after this year
Offcourse they could and they would. Thing is, it can't go on and on. Diplomatically India had alligned all other members behind it. Now we all know how internal politics does work in such groups. More unsettling for China is how India is proceeding for a permanent seat in UNSC. They desperately want GoI to take some drastic step so that China gets fodder for themselves.

China is using statesmen and Media in their war rather then armed force. No statement from PLA or PLAF or PLAN is coming out. If it would been Pakistan, we would have Bajwa and others barking by now.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
whole of the Indian army and intel offiers and sf institution should resign and leave the country on their ships to some other barren land in Antarctica

leave the f***** population of chanakya neeti and politics and MLA, mantra, mantralaya... gali ka munna Bhai.. and all these liberals to their fate...
what have you even written bhai?! :facepalm:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
what have you even written bhai?! :facepalm:
What else you want me to write
past 6 months these bakchod population was sipping tea and did not realize the threat rather fought with eachother on some stupid cow, hindi, intolerance, demonetisation, azadi ..

in bhen**** ko toh chordena chahiye Sikkim china border pe jab skirmish ho ...
they are making all the efforts of indian army and SF null and void through their fos

pankaj nema

Country flag
they are making all the efforts of indian army and SF null and void through their fos
SO the current stand off is a Good thing

Al those idiots who were abusing The Army
after the Major Gogoi episode
will realise How Helpless they are without the Army

Also it will speed up the acquistion process

The Bureaucracy will get a stick in their Behind if they
try to delay things

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
You are talking as if the armed forces are created by elves or something. The IA is the very people who you are accusing of being least concerned and have no izzat.
are yaar in Kashmir they lynched a army officer then a police officer... and every one said it's the anger of people? fuck them!!!

If this had even happened in some small country whole civilian would be brought under strict discipline withing 24 hours.

The enemy has realized that their own people are against it's forces and stops the forces to act then this is the time to give the message.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
What else you want me to write
past 6 months these bakchod population was sipping tea and did not realize the threat rather fought with eachother on some stupid cow, hindi, intolerance, demonetisation, azadi ..

in bhen**** ko toh chordena chahiye Sikkim china border pe jab skirmish ho ...
I agree all the feminist, anti national journalist, Liberals should be sent to Indo Pak and Indo Sino border.

pankaj nema

Country flag
I am saying again and again ..
this population does not deserve protection they are least concerned and have no izzat.
There is No need for us to over react and make mistake

If China is desperate for war ; they will attack us and open fire

Then we will react ; The whole world is looking at this
situation

They want to see who starts the conflict

captonjohn

Country flag
I think we Indians should hold our horses. Last thing we want is another 2 front war when we lack equipment to fight even 1 front war. To expect IA generals (which have never had a good leadership cadre after Sundarji and put weapons on endless trial process) backed by paper tiger DRDO/OFB/DPSU guys to fight China is utterly foolhardy . This is not 1962 but it is not 1967 or 1987 as well. And Modi as usual will fly of to another foreign locale leaving his chamchas to handle the mess. Before you guys bark at me, I am as nationalistic as you but this is a wakeup call to buildup our military strength on war footing to fight what will eventually be a 2 front war coming soon.
How much do you know about DRDO? You seem to be influenced by current propeganda spread by media and some pseudo secular peoples. India is at a better stage in terms of military, geo-strategically and foreign policy. Do you remember when UPA was in power in 2013, the Chinese entered into Indian border and didn't leave until India agreed to dismantle one post.

indiatester

Country flag
are yaar in Kashmir they lynched a army officer then a police officer... and every one said it's the anger of people? fuck them!!!

If this had even happened in some small country whole civilian would be brought under strict discipline withing 24 hours.

The enemy has realized that their own people are against it's forces and stops the forces to act then this is the time to give the message.
We as a nation need a large dose of nationalism and spirit. It must be inculcated from schools (expect protests). Unfortunately we cannot wait for that to come before we stand up. Let us atleast stand behind the forces for now and get to bitch slapping the cowards later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles