Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
There is No need for us to over react and make mistake

If China is desperate for war ; they will attack us and open fire

Then we will react ; The whole world is looking at this
situation

They want to see who starts the conflict
They will not encroach on Indian land they will encroach somewhere else where there is pact. And ask Pakistan to keep India busy through their own way.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
We as a nation need a large dose of nationalism and spirit. It must be inculcated from schools (expect protests). Unfortunately we cannot wait for that to come before we stand up. Let us atleast stand behind the forces for now and get to bitch slapping the cowards later on.
Bruh and how do you expect this to happen with all the Liberal anti national scums running around.

pankaj nema

Country flag
They will not encroach on Indian land they will encroach somewhere else where there is pact. And ask Pakistan to keep India busy through their own way.
Pakistanis are tired after One year of fighting
They are licking their wounds

Let us see what they can do

In Ladakh and Arunachal ; Tawang we have increased our strength as compared to 2013

indiatester

Country flag
Bruh and how do you expect this to happen with all the Liberal anti national scums running around.
One enemy at a time :)
Right now what we see is someone showing enough spine to stop the rot within the system(s). This will bring out the worms that have had a good run till now as their ecosystem is disturbed.
While we all could have hoped for a brilliant solution, we do know it does not happen. It will take a long time and it will require all our support.
But for now, the enemy I need to oppose are at the border. The ones defending us require our support. This is not the time to fight amongst ourselves.

Tarun Kumar

How much do you know about DRDO? You seem to be influenced by current propeganda spread by media and some pseudo secular peoples. India is at a better stage in terms of military, geo-strategically and foreign policy. Do you remember when UPA was in power in 2013, the Chinese entered into Indian border and didn't leave until India agreed to dismantle one post.
I know enough to tell you that:
1) India does not produce its own submarine
2) India does not produce its own artillery
3) India does not produce its own fighter aircraft
All these will be essential to fight a protracted war with China and no country will give you spare parts in war.

TheHurtLocker

Country flag
I know enough to tell you that:
1) India does not produce its own submarine
2) India does not produce its own artillery
3) India does not produce its own fighter aircraft
:crazy:
INS Arihant came from Taiwan, ATAGS was built by Santa and Tejas is an adjective for the Sun.

All these will be essential to fight a protracted war with China and no country will give you spare parts in war.
I disagree wholeheartedly.Money always talks.
Although I do not endorse overarching dependence on a foreign vendor, I believe that in this connected world, alliances do matter.
This is the Indian Army Chief's views, you can discern what it means to our thrust area in International relations:
"We have to start looking at how do we carry out counter-encirclement for our future adversaries. Developing alliances, developing friends to overcome the (current) deficiency is important. That must be part of our strategic thought process,"
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...tan-china-army-chief/articleshow/58521177.cms

Last edited:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
SO the current stand off is a Good thing

Al those idiots who were abusing The Army
after the Major Gogoi episode
will realise How Helpless they are without the Army

Also it will speed up the acquistion process

The Bureaucracy will get a stick in their Behind if they
try to delay things
Opposition is still acting crazy. Blaming the government and saying that the government is sleeping. Idiots don't even know when to unite against a common enemy.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
We as a nation need a large dose of nationalism and spirit. It must be inculcated from schools (expect protests). Unfortunately we cannot wait for that to come before we stand up. Let us atleast stand behind the forces for now and get to bitch slapping the cowards later on.
Nationalism and spirit will automatically come when Hindus are united. Till then, keep dreaming.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Most people over here would not like what I am to say right now. But nevertheless, after going on reading each and every comment I think my brain would burst if I don't let come out what is brewing inside.

China is doing exactly what any nation would do to destroy its opponent and our media along with members over here in the forum is assisting them. How?

Please note that the strength of a nation is not in its armed force. Strength of a nation lies in its citizen. Armed forces is the arm if you consider nation to be a body. The political party is its brain. Now a strong brain with weak arm could somehow save itself by false bravado or by any trick on book. But when your brain goes weak, your herculean arms can't save you for long. So there needs to be a tandem and rhythm in between your head and arms or the political leaders and armed force.

Till 2016 China didn't remembered about the so called treaty of 1890. But all of a sudden in 2017 it struck them on head. How dramatic. Are they really fool? Or is their something else brewing up somewhere in them? For me its later one. Let me describe how I am seeing the whole episode.

With the recent case of Uri aftermath, world had seen how general population had changed in India. It had undergone a tremendous change in its attitude towards any short of threat perception. In short for last three years India had been shaken to its core on many fronts. Reason for that being the strong public support the current government enjoys in each and every decision taken. Again something rare for India. But the downside of this being, now we want government to take stern steps against any misadventures and to publicly announce it.

Chinese are taking this opportunity to its hilt. They are making up things to stir a brew among Indian public. Everyone right now wants government and army to reply. Just think what would happen if any of them reply. India is going to loose much of its credibility on world stage, based on which it has made remarkable development in last couple of years. Hate me or spit on me, but the thing is neither China is interested in a war with us, nor India is interested in a war with China. Because unlike warmongers, both this government knows that any short of war would be more then harmful for global interest of both the nation. With a war now, neither China is going to annex any Indian territory nor India is going to free Tibet. Period.

Then why all this bravado on part of China and Chinese media? There main agenda is to create a hype that we are insulting you and your government is not doing anything. Create a mindset among citizens that GoI is not strong enough to reply Chinese aggression. What they would achieved? Massive outburst against current government which in turn would effect the next general election outcome and after that the whole mission of India to establish itself in global scene. Now don't even think that governments like the current Chinese ones does have a short term vision. They do know well that currently India doesn't have any other strong political figure in other parties who could lead them in world stage. So instead of using Army, they are using their state media and spokesperson and our own media and opposition is just helping the cause.

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
Offcourse they could and they would. Thing is, it can't go on and on. Diplomatically India had alligned all other members behind it. Now we all know how internal politics does work in such groups. More unsettling for China is how India is proceeding for a permanent seat in UNSC. They desperately want GoI to take some drastic step so that China gets fodder for themselves.

China is using statesmen and Media in their war rather then armed force. No statement from PLA or PLAF or PLAN is coming out. If it would been Pakistan, we would have Bajwa and others barking by now.
It wont matter to China how many supporters India has.They will block us in UN and NSG.They have managed to block Japan at UNSC for decades.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Most people over here would not like what I am to say right now. But nevertheless, after going on reading each and every comment I think my brain would burst if I don't let come out what is brewing inside.

China is doing exactly what any nation would do to destroy its opponent and our media along with members over here in the forum is assisting them. How?

Please note that the strength of a nation is not in its armed force. Strength of a nation lies in its citizen. Armed forces is the arm if you consider nation to be a body. The political party is its brain. Now a strong brain with weak arm could somehow save itself by false bravado or by any trick on book. But when your brain goes weak, your herculean arms can't save you for long. So there needs to be a tandem and rhythm in between your head and arms or the political leaders and armed force.

Till 2016 China didn't remembered about the so called treaty of 1890. But all of a sudden in 2017 it struck them on head. How dramatic. Are they really fool? Or is their something else brewing up somewhere in them? For me its later one. Let me describe how I am seeing the whole episode.

With the recent case of Uri aftermath, world had seen how general population had changed in India. It had undergone a tremendous change in its attitude towards any short of threat perception. In short for last three years India had been shaken to its core on many fronts. Reason for that being the strong public support the current government enjoys in each and every decision taken. Again something rare for India. But the downside of this being, now we want government to take stern steps against any misadventures and to publicly announce it.

Chinese are taking this opportunity to its hilt. They are making up things to stir a brew among Indian public. Everyone right now wants government and army to reply. Just think what would happen if any of them reply. India is going to loose much of its credibility on world stage, based on which it has made remarkable development in last couple of years. Hate me or spit on me, but the thing is neither China is interested in a war with us, nor India is interested in a war with China. Because unlike warmongers, both this government knows that any short of war would be more then harmful for global interest of both the nation. With a war now, neither China is going to annex any Indian territory nor India is going to free Tibet. Period.

Then why all this bravado on part of China and Chinese media? There main agenda is to create a hype that we are insulting you and your government is not doing anything. Create a mindset among citizens that GoI is not strong enough to reply Chinese aggression. What they would achieved? Massive outburst against current government which in turn would effect the next general election outcome and after that the whole mission of India to establish itself in global scene. Now don't even think that governments like the current Chinese ones does have a short term vision. They do know well that currently India doesn't have any other strong political figure in other parties who could lead them in world stage. So instead of using Army, they are using their state media and spokesperson and our own media and opposition is just helping the cause.
I disagree. I am one of the supporters of the government and I think the gov. & army has done all they could till this point. I am completely satisfied with the response we have given them. So I believe are the Indian citizens.

Also, the policy we are following is very good. Our troops are deployed and we are not backing down. Our army will not fire unless the chinese fire on us first. In this case, we have to respond and this response will also be satisfactory for the Indian masses.

Chinmoy

Country flag
It wont matter to China how many supporters India has.They will block us in UN and NSG.They have managed to block Japan at UNSC for decades.
Its not just about support. Its about how much political influence you have on the members. Now compare the political influence and political interest of India and Japan. You would have your answer.

Chinmoy

Country flag
I disagree. I am one of the supporters of the government and I think the gov. & army has done all they could till this point. I am completely satisfied with the response we have given them. So I believe are the Indian citizens.

Also, the policy we are following is very good. Our troops are deployed and we are not backing down. Our army will not fire unless the chinese fire on us first. In this case, we have to respond and this response will also be satisfactory for the Indian masses.
Even I am supporting. I am just saying how I am looking at this whole scenario.

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
Its not just about support. Its about how much political influence you have on the members. Now compare the political influence and political interest of India and Japan. You would have your answer.
Japan has enough influence but China has blocked them (Still dont understand how China got unsc seat and not Japan).Chinese commies are stubborn people with little sense of seeing the light.Right now they have a hardliner ruling them who sees himself as an almighty emperor.Little chance china will budge.

Tarun Kumar

:crazy:
INS Arihant came from Taiwan, ATAGS was built by Santa and Tejas is an adjective for the Sun.

I disagree wholeheartedly.Money always talks.
Although I do not endorse overarching dependence on a foreign vendor, I believe that in this connected world, alliances do matter.
This is the Indian Army Chief's views, you can discern what it means to our thrust area in International relations:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...tan-china-army-chief/articleshow/58521177.cms
First get Tejas and ATAGS to battlefield in large numbers then we will talk and Arihant is not an attack submarine.Moreover it is completely based on Russian design including that of its all powerful reactor which BARC shamelessly appropriated. Battles are not won on bravery or numbers or empty boasts.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire

I appreciate your effort.

Chinese are most cunning and they will shift the gears in no time. After running back from Arunachal Pradesh they went into propaganda onslaught that even today's generation falls victim of it.

Looking at Indian News Traders today, Just imagine how they would have invested money and resources at that time to purchase Editorials and bought of the traitors to change the perception.

It is now proved the so called best Newspapers like The Hindu were bought by Russians to do propaganda for them.

Watch chinese online, these cockroaches keep links and bookmarks handy all the time to show India in bad light. Soon you start exposing them they start playing Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai and then one good Indian warrior will take the bait to go against his own peers.

They made 1962 a propaganda victory after losing it Militarily.

When Indians say that there is no need to react on Chinese Rants, I see History repeating itself.

square

Strategic Issues

resently i came across that the present situation is just a replay of 1966 events in the same sector.....
china that time open fire on the accuse of 400 sheeps and yukes......
1967 , we just got off from 1962 and 1965 , still not only defend our positions but push the pla back.....

you just chill.......they will get a bloody nose again .....

Last edited:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Japan has enough influence but China has blocked them (Still dont understand how China got unsc seat and not Japan).Chinese commies are stubborn people with little sense of seeing the light.Right now they have a hardliner ruling them who sees himself as an almighty emperor.Little chance china will budge.
Doesn't matter that much. Japan enjoys american support. And India is starting to as well. As long as you have the direct support of USA, you have the support of more than half of UNSC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles