LOC, LAC & IB warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

laughingbuddha

Country flag
We're scared of China. How many times have they entered Indian territory and what has the response been?

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
isnt it time to reduce imports of ccpchina made products ?
is there any goi committee to look into make in india to SPECIFICALLY reduce ccpchina imports ?
if not , why not ?
is there any policy that where another country's goods if similar to ccpchina and within 10 % of price , we should prefer the other country ? why not ? pay a bit extra to a friend rather than finance those who want us dead

what is the grand idea of trading with them to give them 60 BILLION PER YEAR (their trade advantage in the balance of payments ) - that pays for cpec, their own r&d and giving arms to packland to kill our jawans and forces people --- it's so ridiculous and we with a population which by now is being acknowledged as actually larger than theirs is not organizing ourselves ?

Actually the timing of their action presumably timed for modi's USA visit is so stooooopid - this actually raises the flag for both Modi and Trump to have an excuse to bind closer together !! .... it raises the fact that both India and usa better get together to handle the spoiler

@Yggdrasil @Neo @Srinivas_K @itsme @take2spot @LETHALFORCE
@Kunal Biswas @pmaitra

Addenda:-

I have also switched from xiaomi to ASUS(taiwan brand =
good move ...i myself apply an approx 25% zone ( or more if it's an inexpensive purchase ) to prefer other nations' products and have made a commitment never to touch a huawei no matter how good they claim to be .

well let's try get some verification of that, especially the part of 3 km in arunachal ...not that i doubt but just to be rational eh ? ( @brational - now i appreciate the choice of your id name !! )

Man, you should remember, India is a nation with 1.3 billion people almost as much as China and can't be pushed around. If China is a DRAGON then it should remember India too is a MAMMOTH, which can't be pushed. The clash between two would be disastrous for entire world, let this be known to all.
pls check , prcchina's own academics now acknowledge that they have been fixing the numbers ....they admit that actually india already overtook china population in 2013 ....but we have to admit that their quality is better than ours ....they have better nutrition and have better facilities , but technically by now we have surpassed their numbers we are ahead of them in pure numbers, their quality is better

Last edited:

jai_shri_ram123

Yes I can confirm, and I confirm that tweet is bullshit, that man is a political hack knows nothing about India China.

Trying to project it as a strong reply from "Modi", typical sycophant behaviour, previously Congress was full of such trolls now AAP and BJP are fighting for top position.

Also the video shown is old, 3 years old I think can be yellow journalism for TRP, beware.

Is there any way to confirm this?

lcafanboy

Country flag
Now this is a news. Any credible source?
Man, you should remember, India is a nation with 1.3 billion people almost as much as China and can't be pushed around. If China is a DRAGON then it should remember India too is a MAMMOTH, which can't be pushed. The clash between two would be disastrous for entire world, let this be known to all.

Akshay Fenix

Country flag
Yes I can confirm, and I confirm that tweet is bullshit, that man is a political hack knows nothing about India China.

Trying to project it as a strong reply from "Modi", typical sycophant behaviour, previously Congress was full of such trolls now AAP and BJP are fighting for top position.

Also the video shown is old, 3 years old I think can be yellow journalism for TRP, beware.
So why is china frustrated. Why block the yatra?

Why this randi rona?
China blames Indian military for Sikkim trouble after stand-off destroys bunkers, says will defend rights

“Recently, the Chinese side in the Donglang area for road construction, was blocked by the Indian Army line,” a late-night statement from the PLA said. “The construction of the above-mentioned roads by the Chinese side is entirely a sovereign act in its own territory, and the Indian side has no right to interfere.”

Lol we went in and stopped them. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tussi great ho Indian Army.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...e-in-sikkim/story-WcG42I4wbt2Ed4oKo50vhN.html

pankaj nema

Country flag

Given the fact that we have significant more number of troops against China ;why do you think that Indian Army will take it quietly

Why China is getting frustrated

What are they Not getting from India
or what are they unable to do now a days

Yggdrasil

Country flag
Yep.

The thing is. The Communist Part of China really doesn't understand how diplomacy works with big countries.

For thousands of years China has been very inward looking. Back in the day, all they saw was small countries as tributaries around them. They bullied, threatened and bribed their way into buying favour.

They're doing the same thing now, but it's a globalised world. They are so consumed with hubris that they think they can do the exact same thing they do to Sri Lanka to India or the US or even Japan. Their people are completely suppliant, they are simply completely NOT used to any kind of resistance.

They don't realise that there are real, direct, deadly consequence to military adventurism against countries like India or the US or Indonesia. We are talking about Modi and 2017 here, not Nehru and 1962. Nehru would've gifted his own mother in exchange for the Nobel Prize - Modi will not.

Additionally, their political system will not be able to suffer the strain of a major war, quite simply.

Akshay Fenix

Country flag
Correction, those lands where the road is being constructed belongs to India. From the other forum I came to know that it was Narasimha Rao that ordered the Indian troops to retreat, mutually agreed by both India and China. But these chinese commie scumbags betrayed us (fooled us) and recaptured those territories.

brational

Country flag
Bada Sahib in Amreeka and Chini doing vandalism! Time to play some markiting game with Chini. Ban Chini import till China apologize for this. Reiterate GB claim in US. Declare possibility of future naval exercises with Aussies. Establish a full-fledged embassy in Taiwan..

Enough of dadagiri, start giving unofficial threats through DD news. Let them calculate the cost..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles