LOC, LAC & IB warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
I am sensing a small scale skirmish coming on LAC. Chinese won't stand down intruding (knowingly) in our territory and demolish our Bunkers and possibly blocking civilian infrastructure.

India will also respond by intruding in their territory creating a stand off bigger than 1987.

Last edited:

Bornubus

Eid passes off peacefully on LoC, IB; forces exchange sweets

"The guns are silent today. There is no report of any firing and shelling by the Pakistani Army along the LoC," a senior army officer said. "The border guarding forces exchanged sweets in a cordial atmosphere all along the IB in the Jammu frontier area," a BSF officer said.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...lly-on-loc-ib-forces-exchange-sweets-4723374/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let us hope the enemy shows the same gesture on Diwali
Ye MC BKL kabhi nahin sudhrenge.

Bornubus

So why is china frustrated. Why block the yatra?

Why this randi rona?
China blames Indian military for Sikkim trouble after stand-off destroys bunkers, says will defend rights

“Recently, the Chinese side in the Donglang area for road construction, was blocked by the Indian Army line,” a late-night statement from the PLA said. “The construction of the above-mentioned roads by the Chinese side is entirely a sovereign act in its own territory, and the Indian side has no right to interfere.”

Lol we went in and stopped them. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tussi great ho Indian Army.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...e-in-sikkim/story-WcG42I4wbt2Ed4oKo50vhN.html
Remember this is standard Chinese policy before they build up troops and an excuse to capture other's territory by force.

This is what happened before 1962. This is what's happening in south China sea with their artificial island on disputed sea. Also the Chinese pretext of Civilian fishing right in SCS in 80s when they forcefully captured Vietnamese island after defeating their Navy in small skirmish.

So this Chinese "road construction" is a big give away. Nehru ignored this signal and paid the price

pankaj nema

Country flag
Last edited:

lcafanboy

Country flag
I dont think this is just a coincidence

Must be authorised at the highest level

This will help us to explain and justify the growing Indo US relationship to the Chinese agents like the CPM

The news that Amarnath Yatra was suspended by China
also helps us to show that China is an evil country
That was Mansarovar Yatra in Tibet that was stopped. China does not have any rights to stop Amarnath yatra, which well within our territories.

jai_shri_ram123

Calm down nothing is going to happen, both India and China are mature enough to handle this.

On the other hand i find it amusing ppl believing any stuff tweeted!!!

Capturing 3KM from Chinese! What for? Why? And like a saint China allowed us to capture it!

Come on ppl, time to ask yourself question before believing anything. Dont act like madharsha chap dumb porkis.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Calm down nothing is going to happen, both India and China are mature enough to handle this.

Capturing 3KM from Chinese! What for? Why? And like a saint China allowed us to capture it!

Come on ppl, time to ask yourself question before believing anything. Dont act like madharsha chap dumb porkis.
The fact is that we have much more manpower on the LAC
than China

So we too can play this game

There is plenty of Vacant territory ; un marked ; un demarcated

Where you can just put up a tent and stay

If China can come inside our area ; we too can cross over
into their area

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
The fact is that we have much more manpower on the LAC
than China

So we too can play this game

There is plenty of Vacant territory ; un marked ; un demarcated

Where you can just put up a tent and stay

If China can come inside our area ; we too can cross over
into their area
That will be too ambitious for us.

pankaj nema

Country flag
That will be too ambitious for us.
It is not about ambition ;
it is like marking your Territory like lions do

If we dont cross over to the areas that they claim ; they will
consider us as a push over

Let them open fire if they want

But they have nt fought a war after their Vietnam war
in late 70s ; they dont want and thry dont like blood shed

They just want to show off their shiny toys

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
It is not about ambition ;
it is like marking your Territory like lions do

If we dont cross over to the areas that they claim ; they will
consider us as a push over

Let them open fire if they want

But they have nt fought a war after their Vietnam war
in late 70s ; they dont want and thry dont like blood shed

They just want to show off their shiny toys
This is a real life not video game. Consequences are real. Lives will be at stake. Bullets being exchanged at North eastern border is probably last thing we want in years to come.

pankaj nema

Country flag
This is a real life not video game. Consequences are real. Lives will be at stake. Bullets being exchanged at North eastern border is probably last thing we want in years to come.
So tomorrow if they come in even further inside
will we not fight back

This game of Chess where both sides make their moves
is all that will happen

And if the Chinese were so desperate for land they would have opened fire

They did nt do that in 1987

By moving inside their territory ; we are only saying that
look we are also present here

Let them open fire first ; ie if they can really fight anymore

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Dude territorial integrity has to be preserved. Nobody wants a war least of all with China but if you don't do anything they will continue to make silent inroads and take away our land. I think this is their strategy. They think that India is scared of war after losing in 1962 so passive aggressively just continue to steal our land.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
So tomorrow if they come in even further inside
will we not fight back

This game of Chess where both sides make their moves
is all that will happen

And if the Chinese were so desperate for land they would have opened fire

They did nt do that in 1987

By moving inside their territory ; we are only saying that
look we are also present here

Let them open fire first ; ie if they can really fight anymore

My approach would be different i.e. to defend our own territory (immediate borders with our northern gaint) but increase problems in the area where it will hurt most (SCS).

Till my understanding of Chinese Politics is that not much Chinese people care about what lies beyond himalayas. But they are very passionate about what is happening in SCS.
India should needle more and more in SCS affairs, while defending its borders, and use it as a bargaining chip with China.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
My approach would be different i.e. to defend our own territory (immediate borders with our northern gaint) but increase problems in the area where it will hurt most (SCS).
Sounds good but how do you defend without firing bullets? An Army can't let the enemy come in and destroy their infrastructure. Imagine how bad it is for the morale of troops if they are not allowed to retaliate (not saying this is the case, I just don't know what is going on there).

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
I don`t think anyone did yet, but where you are heading ..?

Jay Shri ram is also a war cry in IA ..

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Sounds good but how do you defend without firing bullets? An Army can't let the enemy come in and destroy their infrastructure. Imagine how bad it is for the morale of troops if they are not allowed to retaliate (not saying this is the case, I just don't know what is going on there).
They have increase meddling with our affairs. Please try to understand why. If we increase escalation on northern borders , we will be quite isolated in world forum. But if we retaliate in SCS , I think we will get quite huge support instead.

Such incursions are more or less localized and could be prevented through physical barriers. But I agree that we must be prepared for any dramatic step by PLA. So we need to station lots of troops down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles