LOC, LAC & IB warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Few pages back i mention about the situation, Its on the edge ..

I counted no less than 6 transport jets within span of 15mins few days back from where i am presently, IA has done last checks and ready to do 1967 again, Their will be artillery and cruise missiles duel, If China decide to fire first shots ..

Give a look few pages back, minus the trolling etc ..

there is no eyeball to eyeball there.....
Can anyone tell us what's currently happening on LAC, we can grab updates from LoC(through twitter feeds) but it's pretty difficult to get what's happening in that side

is the situation tense?
Right now its just eye ball to eye ball.......... Chinese are not as foolish as Pakistani. There Army is holding the ground and IA too is doing the same.
No statement has been issued from any side. Right now its just media who is playing the game.

square

Strategic Issues
Bhai movie ka director to 3000 saal pehle sab likh ke chala gaya. Ab mein kya likhoon. Bas kahani mein twist and turns dekhte jaao.
so , get ready for another 3000 yesrs of your disappointment.......
keep dreaming......i only wish you may see free blochistan in your lifetime.....

hammer head

Country flag
Can anyone tell us what's currently happening on LAC, we can grab updates from LoC(through twitter feeds) but it's pretty difficult to get what's happening in that side

is the situation tense?
Things at the LAC is fast moving out of the so called " Balanced Diplomatic Canister" inshort spiralling out of control.

I ws asked a qn by @captscooby81 regarding SFF and others on ground, well buddy YES
"EVERYTHINGS IN PLACE" Army is observing and flexing its muscle. Such situations and much worse Situations are wargamed throughout the year keeping in mind all exigencies and likely contingencies in mind.

Lessons learnt from the Blue Land vs Red Land exercises are then taken out from Sand model discussions to the Ground.

The Chinks will do something and if they dnt then we can feed and insult the Trolls here.

square

Strategic Issues

I counted no less than 6 transport jets within span of 15mins few days back from where i am presently, IA has done last checks and ready to do 1967 again, Their will be artillery and cruise missiles duel, If China decide to fire first shots ..

there is a rescue operations going on the sector after damage due to heavy rain....

Kazah

Indian army will shatter the ego of chinese people, they deserve one solid beating

mazaa ayega, i personally want india to take revenge of 62 by killing chinese

singhboy98

Country flag

If the situation is that serious, why is the PM out of the country ? I am not questioning the authenticity of your information. I am just stating that (according to my limited info.), the way the PM currently travels is very unsafe. There is nothing stopping the Chinese from making us leaderless before firing the first shot. What's more, with no permanent RM, we would be royally f****d (atleast accdn. to me). I am sure that our security establishment must have planned this out but I would still like to know the views of our forum members on this.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
If the situation is that serious, why is the PM out of the country ? I am not questioning the authenticity of your information. I am just stating that (according to my limited info.), the way the PM currently travels is very unsafe. There is nothing stopping the Chinese from making us leaderless before firing the first shot. What's more, with no permanent RM, we would be royally f****d (atleast accdn. to me). I am sure that our security establishment must have planned this out but I would still like to know the views of our forum members on this.
Do you fancy Chinks to take out Modi under the protection of the Mossad? :)

They might attack or they might not, life has to go on. We can't wait forever.. The attack could be one year in the making or more. If/When there is an attack Modi will probably rush back.

Kazah

Xi jinping is in germany as well

captscooby81

Country flag
Bhai not only our PM is out of country even Xi jing ping is not in China both are heading to G20 now its PLA and their media wing calling shots now ..This is the right time to even for PM to be in G20 and see who is going to back us when first shots are fired and who is going to dump us royally ..without you gauge that you cannot plan your course of action even for a war ..Remember we had so many violations on paki side but have you seen COAS flying down ..Now you understand how serious the situation was when Bipin rawat flew to sikkim ...the chinese have started the game with something big in mind and that something is what no one able to guess what it is as of now ....

@Tarun Kumar @square :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail: let me fall on your feet can you please take that purana stories to chit chat thread @Razor dey stop discussing about it here :nono: take them to chit chat

@hammer head Thanks for the update sir ji

@Kunal Biswas sir thank you also for the update ..

Last edited:

xeaaex

Bhai not only our PM is out of country even Xi jing ping is not in China both are heading to G20 now its PLA and their media wing calling shots now ..This is the right time to even for PM to be in G20 and see who is going to back us when first shots are fired and who is going to dump us royally ..without you gauge that you cannot plan your course of action even for a war ..Remember we had so many violations on paki side but have you seen COAS flying down ..Now you understand how serious the situation was when Bipin rawat flew to sikkim ...the chinese have started the game with something big in mind and that something is what no one able to guess what it is as of now ....
Logically whatever you said is 100% accurate, but question remains why China is doing this? And what will they get out of it?

airtel

Country flag

our real decision makers & leaders are IAS , IPS ,IFS & Army officers ...........PM & DM are just symbolic .

Filtercoffee

Country flag
No country in the world has succeeded by occupying another with military support, so even Tibet will be free after the Chinese get throughly bored by getting ignored the world over. It looks Orchestrated to a huge audience by the way.

Bloom17

No I don't agree, in war time the political leadership decides the scope of the war.. The babus have a very prominent role in procurement of weapons I agree.
Our bjp babus are pretty crazy. They might even go overboard in taking the war to the next level if anything happens to modi. Because they know without modi and loosing face to not doing anything against china they are bound to loose the next election. No political party ever lost for declaring war in the history. They lost for loosing wars

Moroboshi

Attacking a sitting head of state in absence of hostilities? They better be prepared for total war after that! Plus that will only make Eleven Chimpin a valid target.

captscooby81

Country flag
OT : But this is what i feel is happening Modi s runaway success with elections state after state is only increasing his chances of return to power in 2019 with 10 years of serious push for development and less internal disturbances by 2030 we will reach worlds 3rd largest economy just below american and china. Now imagine two powers which are in 2 & 3 place and there is one in 1st place who may vacate it anytime soon ..the first thing the one at number 2 will do is to weak the number three so that it won t become a strong number two in future to threaten the no 1 s spot ..Which is what china actually doing now.. A war with bloody nose to us which will start ripple effects of internal disturbances thanks to our so much patriotic opposition parties will spiral everything from economy to internal unity to downwards which means by 2030 china will become No 1 economy without a strong number 2 breathing down its neck every second ...This is what i feel Emperor Xi has realised and they want Modi not get 2nd term and India economy going up north..

If you want to discuss this further we can do it in Chit chat thread ....

WhatsApp Image 2017-07-07 at 01.02.51.jpeg

Logically whatever you said is 100% accurate, but question remains why China is doing this? And what will they get out of it?

Kazah

China isnt doing anything, it is us who has taken action this time. The chinese infrastructure near our posts must be destroyed (especially which targets siliguri corridor)

chinese destroying indian bunkers was a planted news by our intelligence so that we can move forward with our plan without public outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles