LOC, LAC & IB warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

thethinker

Country flag
BAT jihadis seem to love selfies. Must be preoccupied with their 72....

Pak Beheading Squad Intercepted Yesterday Were Army Commandos

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/pak-...my-commandos-1716218?pfrom=home-lateststories

"NDTV has now been able to access a two-month-old photograph of a Pakistani Border Action Team, perhaps the first such image released to the media. The photo accessed by NDTV shows a group of Pakistani soldiers wearing standard combat fatigues similar to what the Border Action Team commandos involved in yesterday's operation were wearing. "

"A Pakistani army Border Action Team photographed two months ago"

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
View attachment 16975
Mofo BATs wanted to make video of our jawan being beheaded to entertain their colleagues in SSG HQ and boosting the morale of their highly demoralized Army.
If they are Pak Army, then why do they have so many supplies with them? You'd think an Army commando would go back to Pakistan afterwards whereas a jihadi could possibly want to stay in Indian Kashmir to fight jihad.

NeXoft007

Country flag
If they are Pak Army, then why do they have so many supplies with them? You'd think an Army commando would go back to Pakistan afterwards whereas a jihadi could possibly want to stay in Indian Kashmir to fight jihad.
Terrorists are unpredictable. Maybe it's either "behead and return" or "infiltrate to Kashmir if you sneak in successfully"

AnantS

Country flag
May be they wanted enough rations, if they had to lurk for few more hours on the last minute order from top(mine the area used for patrolling or sit for few more hours for more ambush on patrol party who comes for rescue?) The ration anyway doesn't seem adequate for more than few hours

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Terrorists are unpredictable. Maybe it's either "behead and return" or "infiltrate to Kashmir if you sneak in successfully"
That's interesting - you think we have Pakistani Army regulars or irregulars fighting besides jihadis in Kashmir? They've done it in the past in Afghanistan - SSG would be embedded with the Afghan Mujahideen.

thethinker

Country flag
That's interesting - you think we have Pakistani Army regulars or irregulars fighting besides jihadis in Kashmir? They've done it in the past in Afghanistan - SSG would be embedded with the Afghan Mujahideen.
It's a full spectrum engagement in Kashmir for Pakis.

Heck, ISPR even sings praises of stone pelters in Kashmir by making a song for them.

Pakistan army releases video song on stone-pelters ahead of 'Kashmir Day'

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/repor...on-stone-pelters-ahead-of-kashmir-day-2312402

AnantS

Country flag
If I am not correct, @Bornubus has posted in past pics/selfies(!?) posted by Paikhana soldier who claimed to have taken inside valley. But again I doubt that theory, because I think they wont be wearing that kind of splinter camo and carry so less ammo if they had to infiltrate. All in all, they had planned for mutilation of our soldiers as a eid present, but got hallaled instead

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
If I am not correct, @Bornubus has posted in past pics/selfies(!?) posted by Paikhana soldier who claimed to have taken inside valley. But again I doubt that theory, because I think they wont be wearing that kind of splinter camo and carry so less ammo if they had to infiltrate. All in all, they had planned for mutilation of our soldiers as a eid present, but got hallaled instead

What pic are you referring to ?

Don't sure about the pic posted on NDTV above is a BAT among Pak troops. They can be porters or SSG. Neither I can be sure that its PoK.

What i am 1000 % sure is that the below pic is of BAT operator posing after a successful Raid on Indian Troops few years back.

QvfZP1498241047.jpg

So what i have notice from whatever source that BAT operators are majority non SSG or Pak Army regulars but highly trained Terrorist.

Secondly whatever little SSG elements are part of BAT can't be distinguish easily except for their gear or general physique which apart soldiers from Jihadis. That's why there are very few instance when BAT dead bodies are recovered that too non Pak Army/SSG

For example their are recoveries from sites where BAT action took place this include good quality optics, Claymore mines etc in service with Pak army not by terrorist killed above.

AnantS

Country flag
What pic are you referring to ?
I dont remember which post but I do remember you referring to post(some time back) in paki deaf and dumb fora or posting about pics(of Indian infra or something else dont remember ) clicked by Paikhanastani armyman inside Indian territory. My post was about negating speculation that these killed Bat$hits were to further infiltrate deeper into Indian territory with these piddly amount of ration or ammo.

Now coming to Bat$hits, I consider them rough analogous to Indian Ghataks. However it wont be surprising if S(usu)S(ey)G(eeley) men are also sometimes part of Bat$hits

Akshay Fenix

Country flag
China Refuses Entry To Kailash Mansarovar Yatris After ‘Border Skirmish’

New Delhi:
China has refused entry to around 80 Kailash Mansarovar pilgrims through Sikkim’s Nathu-la pass. The Indian government raised the issue with Chinese authorities.

“Some difficulties have been experienced in movement of Kailash Mansarovar Yatris via Nathu La. The matter is being discussed with the Chinese side," said Gopal Baglay, spokesperson of the External Affairs Ministry.

According to sources, the situation in Nathu-la evolved after an incident of skirmish at Dokala area of Sikkim. The sources said Chinese PLA troops destroyed a newly repaired bunker of India around 10 days ago. This has led to a tense border situation between the two sides. A recent flag meeting also failed to resolve the situation.

The first batch of yatris reached Nathu-la on June 20.

The sources added that the stand off situation still persists and around 80 pilgrims are stuck.

The Sikkim Tourism Development Corporation is the nodal authority for conducting the annual yatra through Nathu La.

Hundreds of Indian pilgrims undertake Kailash Mansarovar yatra in the Tibetan Autonomous Region of China every year negotiating the mountainous terrain.

The development comes amid tensions in bilateral ties between the two countries over a host of issues including the CPEC and India's NSG bid.

http://www.news18.com/news/india/ch...var-yatris-after-border-skirmish-1442213.html

Nothing secretive.
But something doesn't add up.

They destroyed our bunker fine they won, so why are they refusing people for yatra.

What did we do to piss them off.
And then Modi in Russia says not a single bullet has been fired.

pmaitra

India unleashed its artillery during the 1967 skirmish. Why not now? If we keep bending over backwards, PLA will occupy more territory inch by inch.

Indibomber

Doesn't seem like same camo to me. Also age,hairstyle, petite body as well as shoes suggest jihadi rather than soldier to me.

Bro, Can you please give me two major differences between pak army and jihadis? To me both are terrorists with the only difference of salary. :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles