LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazah

Bach gaya kamina....................................

captscooby81

Country flag
Might be a parody account look at the name Moody ...:megusta: and i am sure those 169459 followers will be indian s only not chinese han s

169459 followers of Modi on Chinese social networking website :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anshu Attri

Country flag
Last edited:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag

mahesh

Country flag
Might be a parody account look at the name Moody ...:megusta: and i am sure those 169459 followers will be indian s only not chinese han s
Might be Pakistani, a paki news channel commentator who is a old guy always use to call moody

Sent from my irisX8 using Tapatalk

captscooby81

Country flag
The Chincoms are really upto something i think they made a good deal with russia and now russia china noko axis is getting stronger ..Looks like poor america dumped Japan and Soko and they are now in a position to try to find peace with that idiotic fat head dictator in Pyongyang or else get pulverised by the madman any day he decides ...

But this is funny what china says you fire the missile then we wont come to save your ass but if the americans fire we will ..America is not going to get into action unless noko fires the missile ...one side they give missile tech to Noko and keep asking it to test another side they are saying we want peace in korean peninsula ...

China is always worried with a unified korea as it has annexed the region of Manchuria into PRC which is predominantly korean population once unified korea happens then trouble for Manchuria will start ..Which is why china tooth and nail trying to protect this madman ..Sadly for american s all their plans gone to dustbin the day noko got the nuclear bombs tested its too late to take any actions on Noko now ...

Global Times is on a roll, they are threatening Murica now.

BEIJING — China won’t come to North Korea’s help if it launches missiles threatening U.S. soil and there is retaliation, a state-owned newspaper warned on Friday, but it would intervene if Washington strikes first.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...l?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_chinankorea-511am

sorcerer

Country flag
Global Times is on a roll, they are threatening Murica now.

BEIJING — China won’t come to North Korea’s help if it launches missiles threatening U.S. soil and there is retaliation, a state-owned newspaper warned on Friday, but it would intervene if Washington strikes first.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...l?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_chinankorea-511am
interesting how china justifies attacking America when America is not posing any direct threat to china but trying to neutralize an escalated direct threat to American lives from NoKo.

:popcorn:

Blood+

Country flag
i do not eat pork ..... it is a fithy animal
even Jesus ( whether you accept Him as Son, Teacher or Prophet , did not eat pork and he used it as a dust bin for demons to occupy ( bible ) ....

in the spanish and portuguese languages thw word porco ...is used to describe a dirty person ...... in english when you call someone a pig ???

so does one then eat it ?

it is a scavenger animal as some fish are too and most people nowadays , the eduated ones who know about this, avoid both
Pork is a fine type of meat and oh yeah, no such evidence has been found that your Jesus actually existed, neither there is any evidence for god.So you can eat pork, no worries, you ain't gonna end up in hell after you die (it doesn't exist anyway).

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
interesting how china justifies attacking America when America is not posing any direct threat to china but trying to neutralize an escalated direct threat to American lives from NoKo.

:popcorn:

actually the DPRK is china's buffer to a system that it fears a lot that system is called D.E.M.O.C.R.C.Y
haven't you seen how the Top party bosses in the Forbidden City get all worked up when a bunch of non violent students march with umbrellas from the center of Hong Kong from what I have seen in western Media outlets like DW tv and the Lot is that there is a boiling self rule movement in Hong Kong which is currently non violent but an extreme offshoot of the Umbrella movement and if the supreme leader in the DPRK falls like Humpty dumpty then it want take China to enter a time machine and be transported to the Era of the warlords
Like I always say the meteoric rise of China is very much akin to the Rise of Imperial Germany under the Kisers and much Like the Europe of the early 1900's Asia is on a powder keg and all the players are walking around with Zippo Lighters not candle sticks

so in short the DPRK is China's Trip line once it falls the brake up china is eminent not the civilizational one but the communist one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles